/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My talent while bored (lol)

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 09:49 PM
:sl:
Ima bit bored right now so ima just post wut i got from my freestyle book thing. u remember when they used to be good? well prepare to be disgusted by these horrible rhymes! lol

*AHEM*

Now lissen up here ima show yall how to get the shaitan outta yo head
the name is truemuslim betta watch where u step..

ok am just messin. now fo real
but horrible

ok
so Shaitan aint tellin u nothin but
BULL****!
dats why u gotta push him away and
DROP IT!
If yah undastand say
HEL-- nah, HEAVEN YEH!
he's a keep goin after you till yo last breath
now way to get away from him but to
SHOW HIM!
show him u aint afraid to battle say
BRING IT!
tell him yu gonna take him to hell so
MOVE IT!
Yo mind is locked yo heart is locked , so now he gonna
PICKLOCK IT!
^random^
ya gotta keep patrollin! now i go. ZZzzzz

sorry i wrote that at like 3am so i got bored and went to bed. lol

and now here is the next day. at like 9pm...

Young muslim livin yo life
thinkin of the muslims dyin day n night
so innocent so pure
askin allah for a cure
coz all this madnessreally hurts
how they assume all muslims are terrorists
coz bin laden would be the first
n now they trippin n sayin we all wit him
all this talk bout terorists
really makin our hearts hurt
but they dont care , we the target they the dart!
ignorance is everywhere now
they maken our blood spill
waitin till we give in
but we stayin together and holdin in
since 9/11 they holdin the grudge never forgetin
coz a few arabs werent thinkin
they thought it'll fix it but they juss messin
so bush bein himself and continuein
lettin our blood keep spillin
dis battle aint endin'

...unless bush dies or leaves and goes back to his home which is extreemely hot that its literally torture for him. jus like he did the muslims
KEEP BURNIN!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA:raging:
okey ok fine i stole his air conditioner
he will get hot (hell) sometimetho...
unless some one find his thing that ribs are supposed to protect...not in black...and he converts to islam and be's a good person....

:rollseyes but come on thats like sayin im gona go to london at least once in my lifetime...or like sayin athiests will win in the end...lol..*wink* *wink*
congratulations, u have been scammed by truemuslim and read the whole thing and wasted about 5 minutes of your life which u will never get back. :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
04-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Bigging it up in da house in full effekt , Massive props 4 da sistar, keep it real mai nizzle. :)

Cabdullahi
04-25-2008, 09:57 PM
good stuff sis mashhallah

Umar001
04-25-2008, 10:00 PM
And you dont think shaytan is happy with you writing freestyles in your bored time with swearing. Hmm.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Bigging it up in da house in full effekt , Massive props 4 da sistar, keep it real mai nizzle. :)
lol the Ali G translator is horrible...:) lol

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
good stuff sis mashhallah
jazakallah

format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
And you dont think shaytan is happy with you writing freestyles in your bored time with swearing. Hmm.
And wut?wheres the swearing? bull****? lol thats not a bad word silly mod,heres a definition of it

Bull****- Trash talk, garbage talk, kirap talk,
synonems- anything that comes outta bush's mouth

Ali.
04-25-2008, 10:04 PM
You are a joker sis, lol.

LOL

My turn;

yo big it up fo ma main man truemuslim respect yo,jus member to keep it real ye sfe

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
You are a joker sis, lol.

LOL

My turn;

yo big it up fo ma main man truemuslim respect yo,jus member to keep it real ye sfe
LOOOL now dats tiight ! thats ghetto talk bro!
not wannabe ghetto talk. LOL

Ali.
04-25-2008, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Pardon me? What is the definition of 'ghetto talk'? Please refrain from using such absurd language. Gosh, children these days just shock me.

Joking ofcourse.

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Pardon me? What is the definition of 'ghetto talk'? Please refrain from using such absurd language. Gosh, children these days just shock me.

Joking ofcourse.
Lool u made a "Are u seriously kiddin me" look on my face. looool then when u said ur jokin! LOOOOOOL u put it so perfecly! LOOOL "please refrain from using such absurd language" ??? lOOOL

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

Seroiusly wut were u talkin bout?

barney
04-25-2008, 10:17 PM
Dat is da full on dissing of me ghetto! I R so street that I make da M25 Motarway look street!
Wut da beef ma homie?Be easy! I R not fronting Ghetto! U grillin me cuz i no Ice or a newjack??
Word, Peace-out.

I would like to point out i have not got a clue what i just wrote.:rollseyes

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Dat is da full on dissing of me ghetto! I R so street that I make da M25 Motarway look street!
Wut da beef ma homie?Be easy! I R not fronting Ghetto! U grillin me cuz i no Ice or a newjack??
Word, Peace-out.

u sound like a skater guy wit long hair that wears chains and and wannabe gangsta hats...wit glasses! HHAHAHAHAHAAA

and @ the end of ur message i seriously am laughin soooooo freakin hard!! LOOOOOOL

sorry i cant rep..."too many rep in the past 24 hours bla bla bla"

*Hana*
04-25-2008, 10:26 PM
I cannot stand that ridiculous ghetto talk and text type on a forum and I really wish they would ban it. I wish people would realize how uneducated it sounds, especially to visitors on a site. On our forum...I delete the posts. If someone can't take the time to write properly, then they probably don't have much worth reading.

ufff, I could go on, but I won't. :-[

Wasalam,
Hana

Fishman
04-25-2008, 10:26 PM
This thread is the planet of the n00bs... :D

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hana_Aku
I cannot stand that ridiculous ghetto talk and text type on a forum and I really wish they would ban it. I wish people would realize how uneducated it sounds, especially to visitors on a site. On our forum...I delete the posts. If someone can't take the time to write properly, then they probably don't have much worth reading.

ufff, I could go on, but I won't. :-[

Wasalam,
Hana
how old r u?

ur mean. :laugh: thats not laughin btw. its crying........ok lets make it laughing!

format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
This thread is the planet of the n00bs... :D
ur mean too... Juss so u kno I will own u in conquering the world...oh yeh. i went ther

barney
04-25-2008, 10:32 PM
** Throws Pillows at everyone***!!

Mikayeel
04-25-2008, 10:35 PM
shizzle ma nizzle! dizzel! ! Whow pow dow! stop chattin garbish NOW!

looool:)

Thats as gangster as i can get to! Respect! ;) braap!

*Hana*
04-25-2008, 10:35 PM
how old r u?

ur mean. :laugh: thats not laughin btw. its crying........ok lets make it laughing!

ur mean too... Juss so u kno I will own u in conquering the world...oh yeh. i went ther
Old enough to know how ridiculous ghetto speak is. My son started using that one day and trust me when I tell you it was the ONLY day. :mad: And, well, I don't care if it seems mean, I don't want my child growing up to sound like an uneducated buffoon.

Hana

Fishman
04-25-2008, 10:37 PM
To all those who talk like 'gangstas' so people can't understand what they are on about:

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
shizzle ma nizzle! dizzel! ! Whow pow dow! stop chattin garbish NOW!

looool:)

Thats as gangster as i can get to! Respect! ;) braap!

LOOOOOOOOOOL ur HILARIUS!! LOOOOOOL

Old enough to know how ridiculous ghetto speak is. My son started using that one day and trust me when I tell you it was the ONLY day. :mad: And, well, I don't care if it seems mean, I don't want my child growing up to sound like an uneducated buffoon.

Hana
hmm.. its just talk. and its juss shortcut for english..and its for people liek me who hate the englsih language and spelling... lol

Ali.
04-25-2008, 10:48 PM
I know this is drifting slightly off-topic now, but since some people detest the use of 'ghetto language' so much, I'd just like to inform everybody that I was joking, and most people are as well when they use it.

Mikayeel
04-25-2008, 10:50 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOL ur HILARIUS!! LOOOOOOL

hmm.. its just talk. and its juss shortcut for english..and its for people liek me who hate the englsih language and spelling... lol
lool, i dnt like that Gangster talk either to be honest, i don't see the real point of it.

I do it sometimes for joke with my friends, to take the mick out of people who do it. But it stays at that. I think its sounds very ugly! Its a shorcut that people don't appreciate(most people), unless ya the type of person who gots his jeans hanging down to ya knees! :)

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
lool, i dnt like that Gangster talk either to be honest, i don't see the real point of it.

I do it sometimes for joke with my friends, to take the mick out of people who do it. But it stays at that. I think its sounds very ugly! Its a shorcut that people don't appreciate(most people), unless ya the type of person who gots his jeans hanging down to ya knees! :)

lol yeh i kno, no one actually talks like that. except my brother...:exhausted

SouLda_Gal
04-29-2008, 02:43 PM
why so many people against this short cut ting???... hey it aint alien language you kno its english..lol and not hard 2 understand at all... honestly its better than sitting infront of the pc n typing word to word as if sitting in an english exam or sumthing lol ... its time consuming typin word to word.. (even though iv just done that) lol ... was realy hard :enough!: :phew looool

peace :)

Souljette
04-29-2008, 03:49 PM

You know some ppl don't try to talk like dat it naturally jst cums to dem...whn ur in a society where ppl tlak like dat u strt evntually talkin in tht manner nd trst me in the end hwn u givin dawah nd u talk the same way they do ...they relate...i talk normally bt i talk in tht manner as well..i hv it in me...u guys mite call it g talk bt to me it's normal coz of where i came frm and also because i'm not all g talk ..it jst normally comes to me nd mstly it's whn i'm talkin to ppl my age..nd sumtiems it's useful to use on ppl who think they gangsta lolz

Na7lah
04-30-2008, 12:57 AM
congratulations, u have been scammed by truemuslim and read the whole thing and wasted about 5 minutes of your life which u will never get back.
lol u joka :D

but come on thats like sayin im gona go to london at least once in my lifetime...or like sayin athiests will win in the end..
ya never know who Allah will give Hidayah :D

*Hana*
04-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Why are so many people against it????

Have you looked at it?? Read it? This is not English and, quite frankly, it gives a poor representation of the, hmmmm, intelligence of the person that uses it. Sadly, the person could be brilliant, but their writing isn't worth wasting a second reading.

Imagine a person coming to learn about Islam where their first language isn't English and reading garbage like text speak or gangsta speak, whatever you want to call it. Imagine an English speaking person coming to learn more and coming across this mess. :enough!:

It is not cute, it is not acceptable, it is not cool. The only thing it is....is pathetic.

The only thing I did read in the last 2 posts was....the first line why so many people against this short cut ting???... Your short cut was to leave out the "h" in "thing"...but you added 3 question marks and 3 dots. What exactly was the short cut??? :rollseyes

I sincerely wish LI would ban this type of text. It really does give a very bad impression.

Again....my 2 cents for what it's worth. :-[

Hana

truemuslim
04-30-2008, 01:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
lol u joka :D

ya never know who Allah will give Hidayah :D

lol

Yehh...

I won't ever go to cali...not london???woow...lol. plus all the cool ppl live there
lol ma kiddin itsa tiight city....except the accents...they really get annoying...and i dont even liv anywhere where there is those accents!

Souljette
04-30-2008, 07:19 AM
Ok now the sisters reminding me of the english teachers..I use normal english on L.I and all only on msn i use shortcuts even maybe here but on threads that doesn't carry as much importance but i feel it's driving away people who can relate to some threads.. i personally came into this forum when i saw the rhymes thread and the poetry thread and then later on i started exploring but that was what mainly interested me in the beginning..and there is alotta shortcuts used there

SouLda_Gal
04-30-2008, 11:40 AM

Imagine a person coming to learn about Islam where their first language isn't English and reading garbage like text speak or gangsta speak, whatever you want to call it. Imagine an English speaking person coming to learn more and coming across this mess. :enough!:

Hana
the english speaking person will learn all the short cuts init... he/she will be able 2 speak in different styles or wateva (advantage) :P lol

well slang is really common nowadays so as far as i know most people understand it pretty well.... its not rocket sceince.. and ppl if people want to talk that way then why not.

It is not cute, it is not acceptable, it is not cool. The only thing it is....is pathetic.

Hana
hey i dont think its pathetic or wateva... its kwl :P lol
theres nothing so bad about it :)

The only thing I did read in the last 2 posts was....the first line why so many people against this short cut ting???... Your short cut was to leave out the "h" in "thing"...but you added 3 question marks and 3 dots. What exactly was the short cut??? :rollseyes

Hana
yeh i was trying to write in proper english just 4 the sake of it.. as sum people dnt like it... but im so use to it that i didnt manage to write ''ting'' as ''thing''... ma bad...
... and the three ''question marks n dots''... bekoz i had my finger on the key 4 abit longer... n emmm plus 3 is a nyc number... and plus if i had put 2 question marks n 3 dots then it wouldnt be fare on the question marks... and if i had put 1 or 2 dots and 3 question marks then it also wouldnt be fare on the question marks and so on....... and plus they looks nyc.. :X :X lol

- Qatada -
04-30-2008, 11:52 AM
:salamext:

Masha Allah, it was clever the way u writ it and layed it out..

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2008, 11:57 AM
respected sister hana_Aku

some people find it kool, it makes them feel good and to them it sounds good.

i see nothing wrong with it :)

Assalamu Alaikum

truemuslim
04-30-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

Masha Allah, it was clever the way u writ it and layed it out..
:D
Jazakallah khair nd jannah

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

Assalamu Alaikum
:D
Jazakallah khair and jannah

and @ all the other poeple

Puleeeaaase stop da tempa or ya aint gna be ma homie no mo

lol that sentence was made specifically to make ur tempers rise more...but now lets lower ur bloodz

It was just a joke, its just writing , its only the dunya, its just life, build a bridge and get over it
Wasalam

p.s. :)

*Hana*
04-30-2008, 11:45 PM

Assalamu Alaikum
Finding it cool and making them feel good and thinking it sounds good, doesn't change the fact it isn't. It doesn't change the fact they sound uneducated. It doesn't change the fact that those with English as a 2nd language can't necessarily understand it and many Native speakers are appalled that someone can butcher the language to the point it is not recognizable.

Would they write a thesis this way? Would they write a test essay in this manner? Would they write an article for an Islamic Magazine in this text? Would it be ok to apply for work using it? Would a letter of complaint to a business be acceptable written in this format? How about a letter offering a great suggestion to a large corporation? If not...why not?

Hey, to all those that see nothing wrong with it, that's completely up to you, but I do see plenty wrong with it and I choose not to listen to it, read it or acknowledge it and I still wish LI would ban it. :D

As I said, in my opinion, if it's not worth writing, it's not worth reading. :)

Hana

truemuslim
05-01-2008, 12:57 AM
its only text. its only letters. its only reading. its only life. its only internet. its only a website. its only people. its only...ok i could go on forever but then i would feel bad coz it would make me sound like i am talking mean about u hana aku... and i wud never.. even if u did to me...

and also can we be on topic?

that may be the first time for me to say that....
wow....

*Hana*
05-01-2008, 02:41 AM
its only text. its only letters. its only reading. its only life. its only internet. its only a website. its only people. its only...ok i could go on forever but then i would feel bad coz it would make me sound like i am talking mean about u hana aku... and i wud never.. even if u did to me...

and also can we be on topic?

that may be the first time for me to say that....
wow....
This IS on topic, unless you want to explain how it isn't? Perhaps I'm missing something? :?.

Yes, it is only text, so would you use this text to do any of the things I suggested? If not, why not? It's only text, it's only letters, it's only reading, it's only people, it's only the internet...and yes, it is only life. So, would you write a resume or a cover letter using this text? Would you use this talk in an interview situation?

I'm sorry, I disagree that it is ONLY a website. It is an Islamic Learning Site that people have spent and continue to spend countless hours to create and maintain to teach about the beauty of Islam and to invite others. My words and how I use them are a reflection of who I am as are yours and everyone else's. When chatting to friends in private chat, or sms, e-mail, etc., that's completely different. How I choose to present myself in public (and this forum IS public), will be in direct relation to how I am perceived. When I am discussing my faith I want to be taken seriously, I want people to see that I have studied, I have taken the time to learn and when I need help I want them to see through my words that I am serious. On the PC in a public forum, words are all we have. THIS is how we present ourselves. My method and reasoning are obviously different from others.

It is obvious you are young and I fully understand it is mostly (although not limited to), young people that choose to use this text. Inshallah, one day you will understand why I dislike it so much. You still may not agree...but, you may have a better understanding. :)

Don't get upset, young sister. You are taking this very personal when it is simply a general observation. Chill oot!! (The canadian vesion :p )

Hana

Sorry, if you think I'm being mean to you. My comments are my opinion...you don't have to like them or agree with them, but they are mine.

------
05-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Word, Peace-out.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;D ahahahhahahahhaha cnt stop laffin LOL ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Finding it cool and making them feel good and thinking it sounds good, doesn't change the fact it isn't. It doesn't change the fact they sound uneducated.

that is subject to opinion though...

some times people who sound "educated" also sound very arrogant and stuck up. I feel that using slang at times can show that your relaxed n easy going..,

wag1 bro you good yeh?

or

Hello there brother. How are you?
the first one sounds better to me lol...
it makes you more approachable and seems more relaxed.

But in serious discussions i dont condone it, it just doesnt seem serious lol.

Theres opinions about it. A LOT of people dont mind it, and a few people do, thats what i think anyway..

Assalamu Alaikum

Al-Zaara
05-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Theres opinions about it. A LOT of people dont mind it, and a few people do, thats what i think anyway..
A LOT of people don't mind and A LOT of people do. :D Just depends how much slang you use and as mentioned earlier in what situation.

But I don't like it myself if it's too much slang, I just don't get it afterwards. imsad I guess I'm not cool and do not fit in with the youngsters of today.. :cry: *sigh*

But I didn't get it this :-[; what is your talent when you're bored?

------
05-01-2008, 09:43 AM

makin up sum nang raps n dat init u get meh blud :D

ahem :X

Al-Zaara
05-01-2008, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Brok3n -

makin up sum nang raps n dat init u get meh blud :D

ahem :X
Aleykum selam we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

The raps she posted, aaaaah! Now I get it, thanks... Blud/Blood? :skeleton:

------
05-01-2008, 09:59 AM

^ yeh blud as in ma homie get meh yo

(mate/friend) lol

*Hana*
05-01-2008, 10:19 AM
that is subject to opinion though...

Yes, brother, which is why I clearly stated it is MY opinion. :)

Ohhh, I don't think that's an accurate statement. A LOT of people DO mind it and others do not. On our forum, the complaints were so many we banned it, which was a VERY easy decision. I do recall this being a thread on LI at one point too and most people that responded were not happy with the use of it. I think many tolerate it but don't like it, while others...like me, won't waste my time reading it. Speaking properly isn't stuck up my brother, when you are discussing in a public forum. Text speak should be used amongst friends where they can be chillin'. On a discussion forum, I'd prefer to believe the person I am talking to has enough respect for the topic to clearly state their ideas, thoughts, etc. I shouldn't have to fumble through text speak to figure out what you're saying. I don't need someone that can't type properly because they're so relaxed they're almost in a coma. :p

Assalamu Alaikum
As I have clearly stated from the beginning...this is simply my opinion...and by the number of reps....an opinion shared by many that choose not to take part in the discussion. I'm not suggesting to anyone they should stop using it. I am only telling you that there are many people that will not take the time to read text speak and why.

Why should "text typers" be concerned if I or 100 others don't read their post...they shouldn't be. But, if someone is looking for a response to something they posted and it was directed at me, they won't get one unless it's properly written. Still not a big deal, so everyone can carry on in whatever manner they choose and I'll still hope the day comes that LI will ban it. :p

Wa'alaikum salam,
Hana

IbnAbdulHakim
05-01-2008, 10:20 AM
^ lol ok inshaAllaah. i dont really mind either way

*Hana*
05-01-2008, 10:26 AM
^ lol ok inshaAllaah. i dont really mind either way
That's because Allah, swt, has blessed you with far more patience than I. :D

lol

wasalam,
Hana

Souljette
05-01-2008, 03:18 PM
I don't really care either way lol.

truemuslim
05-01-2008, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
But I didn't get it this :-[; what is your talent when you're bored?

apparently my new talent is debating over text....*sigh*

oh yeh i would just like to say... For meh and prolly tons of other ppl, u already type like dis and its by accident...if we gna type right we gna have to erase our writing after every word bcuz its already gna come out "slang" ...plus yo people chill yo chill ma home skillet biskitz....haha...r u mad now?...yeh thats another talent of mine....makin ppl mad...then sayin jk..and makin em madder...HAHA>..im just kiddin.lol.
anyway
like a wise man once said " " dang right wen i was about to type it i forgot! it was a baba ali thing.... ima say it wen i remember :-[

Souljette
05-02-2008, 09:15 AM
lolo hahaha u gnna get people really madd lolz

truemuslim
05-02-2008, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
lolo hahaha u gnna get people really madd lolz

really? i always thought peoples heads turned red wen they were laughin too hard, i didnt kno i was...makin em mad... :evil:

cough cough

dos no body like my prettyfuul talent
oh i also hav photography skillz. i can take pics wit my ipod of xbox 360 games. lol

Souljette
05-02-2008, 06:41 PM
mashallah u have talent and your fine the way you are ..when you grow mature and grow up you are gonna start using big words and know how to talk to older people hehehe

truemuslim
05-02-2008, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
mashallah u have talent and your fine the way you are ..when you grow mature and grow up you are gonna start using big words and know how to talk to older people hehehe

:eek:
Oh...Oh- nooway u didnt go ther ... *enhales...exhales*
i aint gots no probs talkin wit ppl i dont fink i have introduced maself to u girl!

am kiddin
of course
i cant be that mean
except to wilberhum
lol

Souljette
05-03-2008, 10:33 AM
i was joking arounddd...i talk exactly like you in real life lolz except when i'm with older people i use more sophisticated language ...you gotta knw who to talk to in what way...me i hv a mix of the way you talk and the way older people talk so ppl dn't tink i'm dumb or anything they think i'm fine lolzz alhamdullah i'm sayin ur gnna b the same when you grow up a lil and i mean in age

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.