/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ode to mamma

Mr. Baldy
04-26-2008, 06:45 PM
this is just a little something short... I don't know why I don't write about mum more often.

ode to mamma

i know i dont always show I love you mamma, at times when you had to be mother and father, and dayum things just got harder and harder, and i remember when i had my operation, you stayed by my side the whole time like it was your obligation, Jannahs under your feet and destiny is in your smile, i remember you'd walk us a mile to school, and then a mile back just so we could get an education, and always had our back from satans manipulation, taught us the deen, mamma your my queen, I just pray Allah bless me to carry you around the kabah, so as i do tawaf i could hold on to jannah, coz now your little boys your grown man, and i know i dont say it often but mum i love you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Mashallah reall beautiful

------
04-26-2008, 07:27 PM
:salamext:

MashaaAllaah nice one!!

Na7lah
05-03-2008, 08:15 PM
I just pray Allah bless me to carry you around the kabah,
Amin :)
nice poem

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!