World of the Unseen
- NOT TO BE MISSED
Belief in the Last day
by Sheikh Waleed Basyouni
Sat 14th - Sun 15th June 2008
Join us in a journey from the life of this world to the life of the Hereafter. Learn about the signs of the last hour, the inevitable death and the transition from this world to the hereafter.
The Unseen World
And who believe in which has been sent down to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Books] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. [Al-Baqarah 2:4]
Discover what it means to truly believe in the hereafter. Never will we take a journey without any preparation, so how can we delude ourselves into thinking we don’t have to prepare for the biggest journey of our life... and death.
Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us? [Al-Mu'minun 23:115]
Imagine yourself standing in a gathering. Crowds of people, all of them worried, more than worried... Panicking... Sweating up to their necks out of worry and terror. What’s going to happen? What will the final decision be? Have I pleased Him or have I angered Him? Have I earnt His eternal wrath or have I earnt His everlasting mercy? - question on everyone's mind.
Join us on a journey into the hereafter. After we leave this world, we enter another. A world we cannot see but is a fundamental part of our belief. How can we begin to imagine this world? Learn about how Allah ‘azza wajal and then our Prophet sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam describes the sequence of events beginning from the signs of the hour, the day of judgement and all that occurs up until we enter upon our final destination either in the terrible torments of the Hellfire or the everlasting pleasures of Paradise. May Allah ‘azza wajal make us inhabitants of Paradise. Ameen.
At World of the Unseen, you will learn about
- Belief in the last day and its effects
- The Hour and its signs
- Life in the barzakh
- Al-Khaatimah -A persons end
- Reward and punishment in the grave
- The resurrection
- The Great Gathering
- Awaiting Judgement
- Paradise and Hellfire
- The reward of seeing Allah
How can you know how to prepare for something you know nothing about? Come to the Unseen World and start preparing!
Who is this course for?
What will you come out with at the end of the course?
- Every Muslim striving to practise Islam correctly and looking to increase his/her eemaan
- Teachers of Islamic Studies who teach and pass on this knowledge
- Muslims who are seeking the Pleasure of Allaah ‘azza wajal in the hereafter
- Research students who require deep analysis of Muslims belief in the hereafter
- University students or High school seniors involved in calling to this religion.
- New Muslims who want to understand their Deen.
- A binder complete with notes detailing the world of the unseen
- References from the Qur’an and Sunnah regarding the world of the unseen
- Understand how belief in the world of the unseen should be reflected in our lives
- Appreciation of the justice of Allah upon His slaves
- Motivation to strive for Paradise
When you sign up for a course, at the first session, you will be given a binder full of notes and important reading regarding the rules of Fiqh. You will be able to take down notes directly in the folder - this will stay with you for your future reference.
Faculty: Islamic Creed
Type: Core topic
Duration of Course: 18 hours which includes 4 instructor led sessions of 4 hours each
Please check the enrolment page
for course timings and venue in your city.
- Don't be afraid of the hours. AlKauthar Institute seminars are not long lectures upon lectures hours on end. There will be many different and new ways we are imparting knowledge to ensure we make it interactive, interesting, exciting and thought provoking.
- Times include a 2 hour break in the early afternoon
- There will be plenty of refresher breaks in between hours to ensure student attention is maximised
We only have limited seats at each seminar. So to ensure you don't miss out we encourage you to enrol as soon as possible to confirm your seat.
Knowledge is power. It increases when you give it. It is needed by Kings and beggars alike. It eases the path to paradise. We are constantly reminded in the Qur’an and Sunnah of the importance of gaining Islamic knowledge so as to apply it in our lives. At AlKauthar Institute we have attempted to make this path as easy as possible for a Muslim, but in the end it will require your own individual commitment, dedication and hardwork to gain the pleasure of Allah.
- The benefits you receive for the fee you pay for these courses will far out weigh the benefits you will receive from the payment of any other course such as university fees, professional membership fees, conference fees amongst many others.
- Practicality is always emphasised. You will learn so much in such little time and in such a manner that will ensure that you will be able to impart that knowledge straight away. Come and experience the AlKauthar Methodand the world's first Case based islamic learning.
- Give your islamic education solid direction. One course at a time you will edge closer to a diploma, degree and honours.
- Instructors who will provide engaging and enjoyable university level lessons in a professional manner at ideal venues complimenting our technology focused teaching style. Our instructors also have plenty of experience dealing with Muslim affairs in the West.
- Our student advisors and online student centre, combined with the support of an online community consisting of your instructors and your fellow students from around Australia and the world.
AlKauthar Institute is aiming to develop a pioneering world class Islamic learning institute, providing a professional and refreshing approach to Islamic courses which will touch the hearts and revive the souls. Come and see for yourself how we attempt to seek the reward of Allah by enriching the lives of individuals and communities.
Rarely do opportunities like this come our way whilst we are healthy and able. Take advantage of the chance and ENROL NOW
! What will you be missing out on if you don't?