PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs. Chealsea



m102313
04-30-2008, 09:38 PM
:sl:

I think liverpool were the better team, we should've won it easily, but for some reason we had to mess up in extra time.

I'm so depressed after this game that im not even in the mood of doing anything, it feels like our biggest defeat ever. :cry::cry:

:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
04-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah, it's messed. But hey, least we scored two at the Bridge. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

I'm so depressed after this game that im not even in the mood of doing anything, it feels like our biggest defeat ever.
^ Nah it's only footy. And be happy, Man Utd. will kick Chelsea's backside in Moscow.
Reply

m102313
04-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by jzcasejz
And be happy, Man Utd. will kick Chelsea's backside in Moscow.
yeah hope so
Reply

.: Jannati :.
04-30-2008, 09:52 PM
liverpool lost! hehe
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Mikayeel
04-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Grrrr!!!, mannnn :(:(:(, WHY!!!

I was well frusterated, penalty! Hypia is soooo slow!

I knew when skrtl when of we wer a goner!! He had drogba in his right pocket!

Man......
Reply

m102313
04-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hamada
Grrrr!!!, mannnn :(:(:(, WHY!!!

I was well frusterated, penalty! Hypia is soooo slow!

I knew when skrtl when of we wer a goner!! He had drogba in his right pocket!

Man......
Exactly.

We should've got a penalty for foul on hypia in extra time. Hate Benitez man he can't make the right decisions and put on Babel on the right time, whats the point in bringing him so late in the game.

But gotta rate Babel's goal, it was serious.
Reply

Mikayeel
04-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by moabubaker
Exactly.

We should've got a penalty for foul on hypia in extra time. Hate Benitez man he can't make the right decisions and put on Babel on the right time, whats the point in bringing him so late in the game.

But gotta rate Babel's goal, it was serious.
innit that was some shot, sloppy from cech though!

Yep babel was put in to late, nd i hate pennant he is just not liverpools big games quality, fair enough agianst teams like birmingham, derby....

At the end of the day chelsea did play good, gta giv it 2 them, mastergoals from drogba!

This season we need to get rid of: riise, pennant, veronin, hyypia!!


look at the player ratings!

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=678871

U gta say skrtl is some defender!! that guy can tackle!

:w:
Reply

m102313
04-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Hamada
innit that was some shot, sloppy from cech though!

Yep babel was put in to late, nd i hate pennant he is just not liverpools big games quality, fair enough agianst teams like birmingham, derby....

At the end of the day chelsea did play good, gta giv it 2 them, mastergoals from drogba!

This season we need to get rid of: riise, pennant, veronin, hyypia!!


look at the player ratings!

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=678871

U gta say skrtl is some defender!! that guy can tackle!

:w:
yh skrtl is really good.

Not really sure if riise and pennant should go, they messed up in the semi's but they do put up a good performance consistently.

As for voronin and hypia, yh i agree they need to go.

And i have a strong feeling Benitez gonna get sacked, which i want, cos this guy never learns from previous mistakes.

:w:
Reply

'Abd-al Latif
04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
I still think the sahaba were the greatest of men. Their efforts (by the will of Allah) gave strength and victory to this religion, contrary to 11 men who get soppy when they lose a game.:p
Reply

Soulja Girl
05-01-2008, 06:06 AM
:sl:

I'm gutted that Liverpool lost, I can't believe we gave a Penalty away. Grr
Anyhow, hope Man Utd beat the chavs in the finals.

This season we need to get rid of: riise, pennant, veronin, hyypia!!
^No, Riise and Hyypia can stay! :)

:w:
Reply

Ali.
05-01-2008, 02:58 PM
It was a good game, I don't know who should've won. Liverpool probably only by a little bit.

I have a friend who is a Liverpool supporter and he blamed it all on Riise's own goal.

I hate that ****! I want Liverpool to sell him! For 1p 2p I don't care! For free! We don't need him on our team!
But if Riise didn't make that own goal, they wouldn't have gone into extra time and Liverpool would've won.
Reply

------
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
:salamext:

Man Utd. will kick Chelsea's backside in Moscow.
InshaaAllaah! Ameen! :D
Reply

Soulja Girl
05-01-2008, 03:17 PM
:sl:

^I'll second that!

Originally Posted by Ali.
It was a good game, I don't know who should've won. Liverpool probably only by a little bit.I have a friend who is a Liverpool supporter and he blamed it all on Riise's own goal.
But if Riise didn't make that own goal, they wouldn't have gone into extra time and Liverpool would've won.
^Lol, when Riise came on in the first leg, my bro was like I'd laugh if he scores an own goal, and he did. Grr...I blamed it all on my brother. :raging:

:w:
Reply

m102313
05-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
I still think the sahaba were the greatest of men. Their efforts (by the will of Allah) gave strength and victory to this religion, contrary to 11 men who get soppy when they lose a game.:p
Yh we all do!

Sahabi's and football are two different things, you cannot compare these great men with football.

:w:
Reply

truemuslim
05-01-2008, 04:09 PM
loool
wut sport is this?



if its a sport?

What issit i feel left out??

:w:
Reply

'Abd-al Latif
05-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by moabubaker
Yh we all do!

Sahabi's and football are two different things, you cannot compare these great men with football.

:w:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVjzSTIPOc
Reply

Mikayeel
05-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
loool
wut sport is this?



if its a sport?

What issit i feel left out??

:w:
:sl:
loool this is football girl! :P
ooh what they call ''soccer'' in the states!:D


chelsea should buy riise! he be a great add on! :raging:
Reply

truemuslim
05-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Hamada
:sl:
loool this is football girl! :P
ooh what they call ''soccer'' in the states!:D


chelsea should buy riise! he be a great add on! :raging:
Ooh its just soccor...lol...they got wierd names tho. lol unlike basketball , we got caveliers, pistons, rockets, pacers, clippers, hornets...and many many more...
much better than cough cough LIVER pool, and CHEALSEA! ahahaha

ok im kiddin soccor is tiight but i dont even kno these teams so im out. lol
Reply

waji
05-01-2008, 05:13 PM
:sl:

I think Chealsea played better than Liverpool
let see what happens in the final but why final is in Moscow ??

:w:
Reply

m102313
05-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
and what are you trying to get across ?

Between this player did not die, it was a seizure.
Reply

Cabdullahi
05-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Arsenal is the most beautiful playing football team ever!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/OWBgg36wJ10&hl=en
Reply

'Abd-al Latif
05-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by moabubaker
and what are you trying to get across ?

Between this player did not die, it was a seizure.
Sorry;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_e_E8Dst5s

the first boy cries because his team lost in football and second cried because he completed the book of Allah.
Reply

m102313
05-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
Sorry;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_e_E8Dst5s

the first boy cries because his team lost in football and second cried because he completed the book of Allah.
By the way bro i have already completed my Hifz, Alhumdulillah :)
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 06:02 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 06:53 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 04:31 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 12:32 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 03:16 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!