/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Letter to my saviour

Mr. Baldy
05-01-2008, 08:38 PM
dear god,
I'm still in the test, still in the stress, still in this mess, and the devil rolled out the welcome mat to sin, should turn to you but all i see is him, tick tock the clock keeps rotating in my mind, so i know that when i stop hearing it I'm out of time, I'm just trying to keep on the straight, but the devil want to take my faith, so each night i cry just a little, die just a little, i wish i could fly just a little, facing satan, wondering if he's a manifestation of my final destination, and could it be, i'm too blind to see, whats wrong with me, and will i die clutching a silver bullet to my heart, poetry is my art, but will it heal me, release me from whatever it is holding me captive, am i captain pain, tears from the eye turn to rain, each night i cry just a little, die just a little, i wish i could fly just a little.

yours sincerly, Abd.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
05-02-2008, 01:03 AM
mashallah

Souljette
05-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Mashallah :cry: culd relate to it at one point keep it up bro

Snowflake
05-02-2008, 09:29 AM
MashaAllah!

Allah's reply...

O Servant of mine,

"Verily man is in loss, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and join together in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy." (103:2-3)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

"Patiently, then, persevere - for the Promise of Allah is true, and ask forgiveness for your faults, and celebrate the praises of your Lord in the evening and in the morning." (40:55)

"No one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest good fortune." (41:35)

"Do people then think they will be left alone upon saying, "We believe in Allaah," and they will not be faced with fitnah? And verily we put those who came before them to trials." (Al-Ankaboot 29:2)

"And what you have of blessings is only from Allaah! Then when some harm reaches you, to Him you cry for help." (An-Nahl-16:53)

"And those who strive hard in Our Way, verily We will guide them to Our Paths. And verily Allaah is with those who do good." Al-'Ankaboot (29:69)

Your Lord and Creator.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.