/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blossoms of Life ..our children....help me please:)

HaYa-MiD gIrL
05-02-2008, 06:03 PM
peace be upon u all
how r u?
if u please i wanna get help from u in this essay ,,,iam arabic girl needs help in English language ,,,, can u check it please? ..thank u all :-[:)
Blossoms of Life

"We don’t love children because of their beauty or smallness or rowdiness, but because we find that they have innocence, pure humanity and spontaneity while we don't. Their souls speak, smile and awake the dreams in the souls who adore delusions and trifles, and as long as the child loses his humanity, he wont be child ,he will be an evil as a child"*.
Every child is a kind and innocent human ,he looks like a white paper ,where his attitudes write and determine his future. As a social research findings show that children's earliest experiences significantly influence their future development.Children basically are vulnerable humans, in a building stage, significantly impacted by the environment and those around them .So,first of all , educating people around them and developing their environment are essential ways to create good children.
After that, we should give them particular care and tangible& intangible rights because of their weakness .they have the right to be fed well, clothed, educated, and protected and to get safety. They also have the right to enjoy love and affection from their parents in a safe family and to be treated equally vis-à-vis their siblings. We should also keep them away from dangerous and anesthetic stuffs in a safe society. Practicing entertainment is also an essential requirement to help them create and to stimulate their imagination.dont forget the special rights of children with special needs. All of these rights can create a good and creative child in his safe society.

But, do all of these rights really exist? I regret saying that a lot of children don’t have these essential rights .there are many poor families and societies that can't ensure these rights. Many children suffer psychical and physical pains and that is why many humanity organizations were established, such as UNICEF that help, support, encourage them and ensure their rights, in order to live a good life.And so do governments that should take care of children and guide them well by establishing clubs and good schools ,and to make many copmetitons between gifted children to motivate them and to control their energy, in order to build a good society by these children .

If we take a look at Muslim community, 1400years ago, we will find that our prophet (PBUH) took care of children and ensured their rights by the Islamic legislation. In sunna, there are many sayings that show us how to treat children ,for example ,when he was kissing the children , he said :"Who doesn’t show mercy to others ,will not be shown mercy"he means that we should give them in order to give us .Another saying is " A father gives his child nothing better than a good education" this proves the importance of education in Islam. there are also a lot of great sayings that I would like to write about but I cant sum up them in this article .

At last , children nowadays are the builder of tomorrow ,build them well as children to make better world . and remember , to bring up your children well ,to water these blossoms with good manners and to show them the light of knowledge ,in a creative and productive environment ,in order to help them grow up well and to spread their aroma all around the world .
haya al amleh
my regards

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.