/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bosnian/Croatian, please?

iliketosmile99
05-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Looking for someone to chit chat with in Bosnian/Croatian. I don't get a lot of opportunities to speak it with people, so my Croatian is a little poor, but I feel like I'm the only Croatian Muslim in my area a lot, so I'd like to know there's someone out there who speaks Croatian too! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
05-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I don't know if there are any Croatians on this forum, but maybe this is a good forum for you to chat in Croation?

Armand
05-20-2008, 07:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iliketosmile99
Looking for someone to chit chat with in Bosnian/Croatian. I don't get a lot of opportunities to speak it with people, so my Croatian is a little poor, but I feel like I'm the only Croatian Muslim in my area a lot, so I'd like to know there's someone out there who speaks Croatian too! :D
Selam alejkum! ;)

Kako ste, sta ima? Evo ja sam sigurno jedini Bosanac na forumu. Vi ste is Hrvatske e? Iako mi je slab Bosanski/Hrvartski/ mislim da mozemo rasgovarati ako zelis.

Gdje zivite, i dali ste presli na Islam?

We selam

Grofica
05-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Dobar dan...

Gdje si ti? Moja bosanski je loš također... hi hi hi hi... ja učim bosanski... samo malo...

but you can email me if you would like to chat... it would be nice to chit chat with a fellow female... where i work there are too many men... and then my darling husband... but somedays you just want to bs about girly things :-)

ćao

~Grofica

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lejla
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Selam alejkum,

ako nekome treba pomoć sa bosanskim, na raspolaganju sam vam :) Bosanski is my mother tongue :)

Grofica
06-10-2009, 03:32 AM
oh puno hvala lejla!

Lejla
06-11-2009, 06:08 PM
@ Grofica

Since I'm not a full member, I can't send you a PM, can you send me your e-mail so I could contact you?

:)

Rasema
08-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Grofica!!!!!
Assalamu Alikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

I'm from Bosnia,Srebrenica.

And I love Arabs, more :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.