/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaams

kay
05-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey everyone, im kayleigh, 21 years old, been a convert for about 4months, but my dad converted about 4years ago, im prity knowledgable on islam, i know my 5prayrs by heart and rarley fail to do my 5prayres, i even do 10 subhannallahs, and alhumdullilas, and allahu akbars after my prayers n when i can any other extras has i dont thinks theres enough you can do to praise god for us being here to experience life! I like reading into sufism, i go to dhiker at end of every month. im very spiritual, i like to learn, just learning arabic, at the mo i know how to say the alphabet and can write down all the charicters. inshallah ill learn well. im much more happy and relaxed and always praying to allah to bring me closer spiritually has i dont really think the material things matter has much has there not always going to e there, dont get me wrong, i do like my comforts lol. anyways, enough for now :)
wa salaam
kay.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
05-04-2008, 08:39 PM
:sl: Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Mash'Allah, congrats from entering the narrowness of this world to the vastness of this world and the Hereafter through Islam.

kay
05-05-2008, 08:18 AM
Alaykum salaam, thanks :) im very settled now has ive said, but im still only new so prob be lots of things id like to find out which i can on here. I have been learning off my dad for 4yrs, but only just felt ready to convert this year, needed to sort my self out first so i wasent doing it half heartedly, now i know im doing it with all my heart alhumdullilah
wa salaam

kay
05-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Salaam, thanks for these welcomes, and im from keighley. Dont go to mosque there, i go to dhiker near nelson. Me and my dad are wanting some english kuthbas in the mosques at keighley but they dont seem to want to provide, alot of the young asien muslums in keighley cant talk arabic and they go and cant understand either! We have a urdu speaking kuthba at one mosque and an arabic speaking kuthba at another lol.
wa salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
05-05-2008, 01:26 PM
:sl: welcome to Islam and welcome to the forum inshallah you may benefit from this :D

Soulja Girl
05-05-2008, 02:50 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

:w:

TrueStranger
05-06-2008, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kay
Hey everyone, im kayleigh, 21 years old, been a convert for about 4months, but my dad converted about 4years ago, im prity knowledgable on islam, i know my 5prayrs by heart and rarley fail to do my 5prayres, i even do 10 subhannallahs, and alhumdullilas, and allahu akbars after my prayers n when i can any other extras has i dont thinks theres enough you can do to praise god for us being here to experience life! I like reading into sufism, i go to dhiker at end of every month. im very spiritual, i like to learn, just learning arabic, at the mo i know how to say the alphabet and can write down all the charicters. inshallah ill learn well. im much more happy and relaxed and always praying to allah to bring me closer spiritually has i dont really think the material things matter has much has there not always going to e there, dont get me wrong, i do like my comforts lol. anyways, enough for now :)
wa salaam
kay.

:sl:

Welcome Sister to Islam. I am not into sufism or any organized sect, but i am into prayers and Islam, and reflecting on the soul and mind. There is always something new you can learn about Islam, that is what i like about it. Time doesn't limit Islam :D

:w:

------
05-07-2008, 12:18 PM
:salamext:

Peace!

If u have any questions, please ask!

Enjoy....and be a good member and stay active :D

Na7lah
05-07-2008, 11:23 PM
welcome sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.