/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me to answer properly

muddasir
05-18-2008, 05:52 PM
:sl: to all
while surfing through net i find a question asked by somebody the question
is

"How do you know you are in the right religion? Some people are born into it while others choose it over the years. Unless you have educated yourself with other walks of faith, how do you know that the path you’re walking is the right path?"
the link to question is

link removed

some non-muslim reply to this anwere but i did not find any muslim give him advice to read about islam .so i want to know how to answer him properly.atleast convey him to read about islam.my english is not much good and also i did not know how to answer him
properly , so any body here anwerer the question properly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-18-2008, 06:15 PM
:salamext:

Evidence Islaam is the Truth

Shana
08-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Can someone please explain to me how this forum works? I'm new here and i'm absolutly lost!

Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shana
Can someone please explain to me how this forum works? I'm new here and i'm absolutly lost!
Sure Fishter, make a new thread in the introduce yourself section :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.