:sl:
mashallah
Allah Akbar.

:sl:

جوري
05-19-2008, 08:00 PM
beautiful.. Masha'Allah
Baraka Allah feek..
this really made my day.. I needed this..

:w:

Snowflake
05-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Allahu Akbar!

SubhanAllah, the vid touched me so much, I had to write some of the brother's word here :p

During the interview in which he describes his experience as a R.E teacher while teaching children about different religions:

....every night I would read the books, ready to teach the children. And the more I talked and the more I read, the more I liked what I read. And I found myself SubhanAllah... I found myself in front of a class of children.. of thirty children.. and I found my throat getting choked. And when I mentioned the name of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) I felt tears coming into my eyes....

another part:

...and at the end of the talk I went to him and said, "Brother Yusuf, what does a person do to become a muslim. I don't want to be muslim, but just what does a person do?"

He said, "Well muslims believe in one God."

So I said, "Well yeah.. I believe in one God."

And he said, "Muslims pray five times a day."

I said, "yes, I know the prayer, as in arabic, I know them."

So he was very surprised and said, "Ah and muslims pray during Ramadhan."

I said, "Well actually I fasted with the boys in Ramadhan.

He looked me in the eyes and he said to me, "Who are you trying to fool?" :skeleton:
And at that moment the adhaan sounded and we all went upstairs for salatul Maghrib. And while everyone prayed salatul-Maghrib I sat at the back of the mosque.. sat at the back of the prayer hall.. and the prayer began and Allah subhana wa ta'ala really touched my heart and I cried...... and I cried.. and I cried as the prayer went on. And at the end of the prayer I went up to Yusuf Islam and I said, "Brother Yusuf, I want to declare shahadah. :cry::cry::cry:

"Allahu Akbar!" said I :D

So in front of him and all the other brothers present in the mosque, I declared; There's no God but Allah and Muhammed (PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah' and it changed my life...
Alhumdulillah! :statisfie

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
motaz
06-05-2008, 10:30 AM
thank u muslimah_Sis for writing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.