/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How 2 Annoy Your Teacher

SouLda_Gal
05-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I gt dis as an email... and i noticd iv actualy dne most of them lol... and they actualy do work ... jus abit of fun :D

How 2 AnNoY YouR TeachEr

1. Pass blank pieces of folded paper to confuse your teachers when they catch you.

2. Raise your hand and when they call on you just say you're stretching.

3. Do not answer any questions at all, for "religious reasons".

4. Grin widely throughout the entire class (It creeps people out).

5. Sit at the front of the class and color in your textbook.

---

1. Raise your hand and when the teacher calls on you, pause and then say, "nevermind, I forgot what I wanted to say." Do that several times!

2. Shout out in a really excited way, "OOOooo I know the answer!!!!!" and when the teacher calls on you say, "What?" shrug your shoulders and say, "I don't know."

3. Ask if class is over every few minutes.

4. When the teacher asks you to explain what something means, answer using big words incorrectly and making up your own words and speak in a serious manner, as if you are completely sure that what you are saying is absolutely correct.

---

- When the teacher says, "Take a seat," reply, "Take it where?"

- When the teacher calls your name during roll call, yell, "Not here!!"

- Pretend like you are sleeping in class and snore loudly.

- Tell your teacher you'll turn in your homework as soon as your parents finish doing it.

- Mumble everything the teacher says under your breath.

- Fold your homework/classwork into a paper airplane and fly it across the room towards the teacher's desk instead of turning it in properly.

- While the teacher is talking, get up and sharpen your pencil.

- Chew gum in class and whenever the teacher's back is turn pop it loudly and when he/she turns around pretend it wasn't you.

- just randomly blurt out the answers to the teacher's questions before he/she finishes asking the question.

- When the teacher calls on you ask, "What did you say? I wasn't paying attention."

- Never let your teacher finish a sentence without an interruption.

- refuse to talk to the substitute teacher "because she's a stranger."

- When the teacher explains something say, "Well, Duh!!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-22-2008, 10:25 AM
:salamext:

4. When the teacher asks you to explain what something means, answer using big words incorrectly and making up your own words and speak in a serious manner, as if you are completely sure that what you are saying is absolutely correct.
- Chew gum in class and whenever the teacher's back is turn pop it loudly and when he/she turns around pretend it wasn't you.
- just randomly blurt out the answers to the teacher's questions before he/she finishes asking the question.
- Never let your teacher finish a sentence without an interruption.

*AHEM* This is my style... :D( I used to do that, in my jaahil days ):-[

cute123
05-22-2008, 10:31 AM
that was really funny. that reminds me of my school days. well my school was horrible

S_87
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM
aah the good old school days :rolleyes:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAmjad
05-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Lol lets not go down that route but i was always the sensible one! Hmmm i should try some of these out on my Chemistry teacher and since i'm leaving v.soon there's not much he can do about it lol... oooh that would be a gud end eh i'm tempted.....

Mikayeel
05-26-2008, 10:42 PM
If i try that down my college, i will be out faster than i can say bye!

truemuslim
05-26-2008, 10:46 PM
ah, this is so beautiful! :) :) :)
Reminds me of.......me. hehe

------
05-27-2008, 12:12 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
If i try that down my college, i will be out faster than i can say bye!
Yeh, that's coz this is for school, not college ;D

medlink student
05-27-2008, 12:38 PM
:sl:
normally, i get my friends to hum all together at the same time... ::D:D:D:D:D:D
and ...................the teecher................lol
:w:

Nájlá
05-27-2008, 12:53 PM
they are really funny

*KB*
05-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Assalamualaykum

I think I'll try those out, Jazak'Allah Khairan for that Sister SouLda_Gal!

:D:D:D:D:D

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Souljette
06-02-2008, 10:59 AM
lolz my friends tried those out and couple other annoyin things..it was so funny well they told me and then later on they couldn't do it anymore cuz the teacher caught on eheh

Eric H
06-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Greetings and peace be with you SouLda_Gal;

It would be good if you could do these stunts, and all of your classmates end up with A's in your exams.

In the spirit of praying for our teachers, that they might persevere,

Eric

SouLda_Gal
06-03-2008, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you SouLda_Gal;

It would be good if you could do these stunts, and all of your classmates end up with A's in your exams.

In the spirit of praying for our teachers, that they might persevere,

Eric
emm well... iv dne those stunts lol... n no not gt A's... why need A's wen i got E = Excellant.. see so good lol :)

oh well... its just 4 fun.. n dont 4get there are many annoying teachers aswell.
Peace

truemuslim
06-03-2008, 03:13 PM
^ LOOL!
Yeh teachers are annoying as well! HAha LOL this is our payback :Evil: lol

i mean seriously as if makin up an excuse for bein late is gna make anything change? LOL thats wut i said to my teacher...he got mad...then laughed very hard...then said forget it....its ok im confused too

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-03-2008, 09:04 PM
LOL! This cracked me up so bad. Cause I know ive done these, most unintentionally, and seen them too ;D Lol thanks for sharing. The grin was funny hahaa. It reminds of that face u use a lot truemuslim...ahhaha. the evil grinnnnnnn.

Güven
06-03-2008, 09:19 PM
^OO you mean this :Evil:

These amateur things Are nothin compared what I did :Evil:
but that whas good old days,..... but still doin it hehehe

arabianprincess
06-03-2008, 10:26 PM
looooooooooooooooooool
i remember doing some of that stuff back in high schoool :) :D khalas kebrna .. as in im grown :D .. i wish i can do that to my professor lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll but i cant i dont wanna get kicked out... :D

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
LOL! This cracked me up so bad. Cause I know ive done these, most unintentionally, and seen them too ;D Lol thanks for sharing. The grin was funny hahaa. It reminds of that face u use a lot truemuslim...ahhaha. the evil grinnnnnnn.

:Evil:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Lol yall are killing me. Gosh xD

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Lol yall are killing me. Gosh xD

lol

sorry

well hey look at the bright side... they got laptops in da grave!

...yeh...i would kno...:Evil: i tol u my bro killed me :D

Silver
06-04-2008, 04:35 PM
I've done worse things:
I used to correct my teachers when they were wrong in front of the whole class.
I put a frog on the teacher's desk once.
I used to hide under the desk and speak to the teacher and he'd be surprised. Where is that voice coming from?
I made a teacher cry (I regret that).
With the help of my classmates we used to change the hour on the clock and our watches and leave class early.
My classmates and I used to make sounds like bees and flies in class and make the teacher mad.
We used to make a huge paper ball in class and play with it when the teacher wasn't looking and did not get caught.
We used to play cards and drink tea and have breakfast in class.
I would turn off the lights then turn them back on then off then on...
We used to play truth or dare: once I went up to the board, took the chalk from my teacher's hand and started drawing circles on the black board.

Lol...u'd think I'm an awful student but I was 1st in my class and did not appear to be a trouble maker and i got away with everything and my teachers liked me... u should see what other people I know have done in class. What i used to does not even compare to the works of others.

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 04:36 PM
^ oh my ur so mean!

Wanna come to my class? :Evil:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-04-2008, 04:37 PM
And there was me thining teaching might be a good profession lol

We'll if it was one of the stricter teachers he/she would probably say something like ''OK, if you're such a smart arse why dont you go wait outside the class'' and end of the class give a detention for a week or something. Being Class clowns can really be lonely at times, not that im talkiong from experience lolll:D

Silver
06-04-2008, 04:42 PM
And there was me thining teaching might be a good profession lol

We'll if it was one of the stricter teachers he/she would probably say something like ''OK, if you're such a smart arse why dont you go wait outside the class'' and end of the class give a detention for a week or something. Being Class clowns can really be lonely at times, not that im talkiong from experience lolll
Even though I have done many bad things, I always knew which teachers to chose. Some were just too strict, others were really kinda stupid.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
Even though I have done many bad things, I always knew which teachers to chose. Some were just too strict, others were really kinda stupid.

yeah that right, some teachers you just wouldnt want try it with loll

Güven
06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
You know what We Did In my Early years in school i will never forget that day :D
I had a crazy class, none of my crazy class mates then has made it far in education (maybe a couple) now some of them even quit school
oke One day our class was chaotic, like always, our class was crazy maybe the craziest class in town ,
oke that time the teacher was sayin something And the students yeah...One was Playin pokerCards , One was chitchattin loud , one was Throwin scissors......SCISSORS out of the window:X:skeleton::skeleton:
one was trowing pencils,erasers, rulers around the class, one was yellin at the teacher And One was Was sittin quit and studyin(That was probably me,..... Just kiddin :Evil:)
And Our Teacher who was workin there for 10 or 20 years and we made him so angry that he said I QUIT!!!!! and we all like What???? and from that moment we never ever saw him again he dissapeared maybe he commit suicide or maybe he moved Somewher far away Who knows. That moment whas one of my craziest school moments ever O yeah Our schoolbus has once killed a Man ridin a scooter And we were in it:X

ahhh well That was crazy old days :)

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 05:34 PM
^ aw u guys so mean!!
LOL How u make a teacher quit without killing them!??!!! LOOOL!!

Thats so kwl!

WE NEED YOU CRAZY PEOPLE HERE!!

Güven
06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
AAw well Holland is full with crazy people :Evil:

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
^ crazy nd evil! LOL

Here its just dumb and...and...hm...gay...dumb and gay here.
lol

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-04-2008, 05:42 PM
I think we had about 13 different french teachers in one one year lolll

Güven
06-04-2008, 05:46 PM
^In One Year ???!!!!!! LOOoooooL :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Omg LOL! Lol @ all of uuuuuuuuuuu. I was a goody two shoes....always quiet in class ;D
But I remember my english teacher really ticked me off one time. We had two teachers in it cuz of some ppl who had special education. Well I remember we were waiting for the teacher to show up and the classroom door was locked. So i had my back turned and was talking to my friend. I saw my teacher come so I had moved a little bit for her so she could get through and open the door. Nice right? Well I guess she didnt have enough room and instead of asking me to make a little bit more room, she pushed me. And I was like wth. so I said what was that for? She's like you could of moved. And i was like, you could have asked nicely. Lol I forgot what she said but she started acting rude to me. Ok she got me really annoyed and I cussed at her LOL :X Ok I NEVER cuss but she really got on my nerves. Funny thing was, she didnt even send me to the principal ;D I was like wow, I got away :p Well prolly cuz she knew she messed up big time :D Ok loool, I'm done :D

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 05:58 PM
^ LOOOOL!!

NO one here doesnt cuss at there teachers. lol. i mean even the teachers cuss! LOL

its like once its like history teacher teaching...and then he asks me a question..and am like "um, 5?" he like "this is history class" and am like "yeh thats wut i meant..um...5 continents!" he like "7 continents...and we arent doing geography" am like "what? oh so what does it matter" he like "Ok well anyway, this thing is gay and--" then i interupted (:Evil:) and said "Your gay?! LOOOL why arent i surprised! that explains a whole lot!" LOOOOOOOL he got so ticked off...lol

im so mean...

oh and once one of my teachers was pregnant she told us and i said "Pshh, wow that explains it" LOOOOOOOL! she was so ticked off! LOL . buit hey cmon who wouldnt say that, u shoulda seen the extra weight she put on! LOL

i kno..that was mean of me :Evil: thats why u shud get to know me :Evil:

i got bad insult for just about everything

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Once i remember somebody gettiing suspended for yawning at the wrong time.

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Once i remember somebody gettiing suspended for yawning at the wrong time.

What?!

Lool

i guess this makes me not feel guilt for what i did. lol
stupid teachers. pshhh

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-04-2008, 06:04 PM
^^LOL! Are u serious? You sure u remember that well :D

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ LOOOOL!!

NO one here doesnt cuss at there teachers. lol. i mean even the teachers cuss! LOL

its like once its like history teacher teaching...and then he asks me a question..and am like "um, 5?" he like "this is history class" and am like "yeh thats wut i meant..um...5 continents!" he like "7 continents...and we arent doing geography" am like "what? oh so what does it matter" he like "Ok well anyway, this thing is gay and--" then i interupted (:Evil:) and said "Your gay?! LOOOL why arent i surprised! that explains a whole lot!" LOOOOOOOL he got so ticked off...lol

im so mean...

oh and once one of my teachers was pregnant she told us and i said "Pshh, wow that explains it" LOOOOOOOL! she was so ticked off! LOL . buit hey cmon who wouldnt say that, u shoulda seen the extra weight she put on! LOL

Lol sis, wow ur sooooooo coooooooool :X ;D

Silver
06-04-2008, 06:07 PM

its like once its like history teacher teaching...and then he asks me a question..and am like "um, 5?" he like "this is history class" and am like "yeh thats wut i meant..um...5 continents!" he like "7 continents...and we arent doing geography" am like "what? oh so what does it matter" he like "Ok well anyway, this thing is gay and--" then i interupted () and said "Your gay?! LOOOL why arent i surprised! that explains a whole lot!" LOOOOOOOL he got so ticked off...lol

im so mean...

i kno..that was mean of me thats why u shud get to know me

Looool...that's funny

In my years in school, I have broken about 3 desks each year. I ripped off 2 curtains. I wrote on most walls.
1st time i got kicked out of class I was 5.
I don't do that anymore in university. There's more responsibility and the professors are not like my old teachers...well most of them aren't.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Lol yea. To do that in uni....not a smart move! lol

Silver
06-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Lol yea. To do that in uni....not a smart move! lol
I know!!! Last week my prof kicked me out of class just because I was talking!!!! There were 90 other students and he had to see me!!!!!

Güven
06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Oke Another story of my crazy old school days :Evil:
this one was 2 years ago with another crazy class of mine
we went on a trip to LONDON yeaaa It was very funn we went with the bus
first we went through Belgium oke we stopped there to go to the restroom
lol we went and we saw a little boy standin there alone NAKED and Im someone who laughs a lot ;D I couldnt stop myself , and then we went out the restroom and then the father of that kid came and he yelled like crazy even though he spoke dutch i dunno what he said, he was soo angry he was trying to fight with me and then Our crazy cool teacher came and he was crazier than the crazy man who whas yelin like a crazy crazy(Lol) and then we almost fight with the crzy man but the coool crazy teacher stopped us and we left
and that was just our begining of our trip :Evil:

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 06:16 PM
^ LOOOOL! i wanna hear the rest of ur crazy trip! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

even dem islamic teachers are stupid..

once we were in arabic school in the masjid and my teacher told this paki kid to read this arabic line and this kid didnt kno how to read arabic coz he only knew urdu and english. and my teacher started gettin all attidute wit him and he all "Why would you come to this school when u dont kno how to read arabic?!" and i just couldnt stand it i said "What the hell?! Are you freakin serious?! Omg!! We come here to LEARN, and you come here to TEACH...but apparently u too dumb to do that eh?" and i just walked out and went to play basketball...yeh i kno this schooll was so un organized i could just walk out anytime i feel like it. lol.

Güven
06-04-2008, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ LOOOOL!!

im so mean...

LoooL yeah Who doesnt cuse anymore nowadays ;D

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 06:19 PM
^ yeh..cops...teachers...students...couhg.... BABIES! cough...

u need to come to my house for one day....nothing here is censored. lol

walk in the nieghborhood once, talk wit my THREE YEAR OLD sis once, and my FIVE YEAR OLD SISTER, and my older brother, then talk wit my brother in yemen wit IM and then tick my dad off....total there only about 5000 cusses wit one day of doin all that. lol

Güven
06-04-2008, 06:29 PM
LooooL Amazin Funny Moments Happened in that trip :Evil:
Like This One Oke we walked through The Centrum Of London and a Class mate had to go ta a restroom (whats whit the restrooms Lol)
and There was man who was washin his hands by the sink and my classmate he tought that the sink was the toilet and went straight and did his thing and the other guy was watchin like WHAT THA.....and he almost called the cops but we runned away LOOOL

Thats nothin just wait what happened at the youth hostel :Evil:

truemuslim
06-04-2008, 06:32 PM
LOOL bro ur stories seriously make me laugh out loud! LOOOOOOOL!

tell us wut happened then!!!! :Evil:

Güven
06-04-2008, 07:07 PM
oke We stayed by An youth Hostel maybe the worst youth hostel in London
And it was so disgustin there, you get no food at all sometimes only cold food +o(, ther lived like junkies and homeless people but most of them were junkies we couldnt even sleep and one day we stayed up late while the teachers were sleeping and we talked with the people there who was drunkin crzy people talkin loud And I Told Them To SHut the Hell up
and there was a crazy junkie old woman who told me to be quit and im like WHAT and she told me again To be quit And Im Like Again WHAT there was almost Again A Fight But there was an arab guy who was also drunk and crazy and a spanish Guy who was also drunk and crazy who told me to stop and I stopped and then we talked with them about some stuff and about london and that arab guy was talkin to an arab Class mate of mine and she was scaried the hell, than we went upstair and "accidently "broke two expensive Lights and we were playin soccer IN the hostel and all kinds of things broke and than we runned to our rooms because someone whas chasin us but when it was very late that same crazy drunk arab Guy was searchin for my arab Class mate and he was yellin and callin through the Hostel And he found the room where she stayed and my class mate Whas soo scared to death but then the police came and took him away and we all are awake like 3 or 4 In night and yellin and runnin through the hostel it was crzy and then we all sent those junkies away so the hostel was only for us and another spanish class but they were affraid of Us :Evil:
Btw the teachers were still sleepin Lol

and Oh Yeah There Was A Huge Scary Old Graveyard behind the hostel with a mysterious fog :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

Mikayeel
06-04-2008, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
oke We stayed by An youth Hostel maybe the worst youth hostel in London
And it was so disgustin there, you get no food at all sometimes only cold food +o(, ther lived like junkies and homeless people but most of them were junkies we couldnt even sleep and one day we stayed up late while the teachers were sleeping and we talked with the people there who was drunkin crzy people talkin loud And I Told Them To SHut the Hell up
and there was a crazy junkie old woman who told me to be quit and im like WHAT and she told me again To be quit And Im Like Again WHAT there was almost Again A Fight But there was an arab guy who was also drunk and crazy and a spanish Guy who was also drunk and crazy who told me to stop and I stopped and then we talked with them about some stuff and about london and that arab guy was talkin to an arab Class mate of mine and she was scaried the hell, than we went upstair and "accidently "broke two expensive Lights and we were playin soccer IN the hostel and all kinds of things broke and than we runned to our rooms because someone whas chasin us but when it was very late that same crazy drunk arab Guy was searchin for my arab Class mate and he was yellin and callin through the Hostel And he found the room where she stayed and my class mate Whas soo scared to death but then the police came and took him away and we all are awake like 3 or 4 In night and yellin and runnin through the hostel it was crzy and then we all sent those junkies away so the hostel was only for us and another spanish class but they were affraid of Us :Evil:
Btw the teachers were still sleepin Lol

and Oh Yeah There Was A Huge Scary Old Graveyard behind the hostel with a mysterious fog :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:
ahh lool, was that 'in je derde jaar'? I left holland before we went on that trip:( Our school was going to barcelona as i can remember!

Housing quality in london is very bad compared to holland lool

Güven
06-04-2008, 07:17 PM
No it was My fourth year Lol It was very bad there, every minute there was cops LOL

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-04-2008, 08:33 PM
^^lol wowzers, thats crazy.

Nájlá
06-04-2008, 08:46 PM
any more funny stories

Güven
06-04-2008, 09:38 PM
you know when you have thos douche cabine's in every room in a hotel or a hostel
those things are not so easy to break but ours was broken in A minute because we were hidin from our teachers and the whole thing breaked LOL

and When we were walkin in London, I go and Tell EveryBody that Im from Holland And They all "I dont care " ^o) and once we were talkin loud and suddenly the cops grabbed me because they tought we were fightin Lol and im like 'but were from Holland'' and even the cops said I dont Give a ........ and I was shocked how could he say that word.
but then they left because they were affraid maybe I was going to bomb them or something Lol

O yeah LOL When we are in the Classroom and everybody is totally concentrated and workin , I always say LOOOK IT SNOWS and Everybody watches Outside even the teacher LOL;D

Nájlá
06-04-2008, 09:45 PM
O yeah LOL When we are in the Classroom and everybody is totally concentrated and workin , I always say LOOOK IT SNOWS and Everybody watches Outside even the teacher LOL;D
lol that what i say to the class in my english class. every1 runs to the window. and the whole class then tries to get our to teacher to look by beliveing what i said and we start making noises. we dont go and sit down even if the teacher has told us like 100 times untill she comes over and look.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-04-2008, 10:58 PM
LOL! thats hilarious. yall have guts for that. I didnt do stuff like that really except for the cussing :X ;D Lol I regret that, but i wasnt um practisin then. But even then I was a goody two shoes :p

SouLda_Gal
06-05-2008, 09:29 AM
looooooooool.. these stories are bare funny man n all that yu guys did.... but il tell yu more of wat i use 2 do..
basicaly ma school was spoilt school.. we cud do anything...
me n ma mates would make teachers cry evry week... and the teachers wud get sooooo mad and swear at us (when i say swear i really mean swear)... thats when we would quickly leav the class and say ''omggg you swore we'r going 2 tell the headteacher'' loooool... we would go and prat around on corridors... kiking other classroom doors open and run lol

and oce i memba ma textiles teacher left the class for 5 mins and we all startd chucking the fabrics, paint brushes, crayons etc all ova the place.. wen she came back she was like wat the hell hapend.. and i was like.. Its christmas yipeeeeeee lol (she had 2 clean it all later koz we all just left the classroom without doing anything)
and once the same teacher told me 2 spit ma chewing gum out (chewing gums wernt allowd)... so i did... and afta a while i startd chewing agn.. she told me again so wat i did was went and spat my chewing gum in her bag... next min i see my frend copy me.. later on i was chewing agn... at the end there were abt 5 chewing gums in her bag.. it was soooo errrrgggg... all her papers and things were there.. and it was all messd... she knew it was me n ma mates.. so she askd.. n i was lyk ''yu got proof'' loooooool... and oh yeh on that same day.. while she was talkin 2 one of oda student i cut her hair from the back... we use 2 cut her hair most of time (no wonder she haardly eva had any hair lol)....
and anoda day i memba... the same teacher... well we were abt 2 leav 4 lunch.. and the teacher was the last one in... so we locked the teacher in and ran.. she was there nocking and evrything but no1 herad her koz there were only 2 classrooms on that floor... wen we came bak (afta lyk 1 hour 30 mins)... anoda teacher opened the door 4 her and me n ma mates all wernt allowd in the classroom
omgggggggg theres soooo much yet.. (the above was just lyk a one day thing lol) cant b askd.. awwww i missssssss ma schooooool :

Nájlá
06-05-2008, 04:13 PM
wow they made me laugh out loud.
but sis u were really naughty if i do anything like what u done i will be out of the school gates. waitin for more funny stories

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Lol imagine what kinda bad impression she got of Muslims, if she knew u were one :X

truemuslim
06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
^ lol yeh

i remember in 4th grade they do the "Pledge" to the flag, its sooooo stupid i always hated it , u kno the one that goes "i pledge..bla blabla. to the flag, of the united states of america" i always wanted to do anything to get me out of singing it...

then came the american anthem or wutever..its so stupid. "This land is my land, this land is ur land, from california, to the gulf stre--yeh yeh wuitever" anyway, i always wanted to do ANYTHING to quit singing those gay stuff.
so i changed the lyrics each time, thefirst one which is the pledge went like "I pledge of embarassment, to the flag, of the united hell of america, and to the people, of which it hates,,,," i forgoot the rest. but i raised my voice EXTRA that way my voice and lyrics ...show...in front of the teacher, she heard, she got mad, and then i "had" (aka GOT) to go sit in the "hall" pshh..lol

and the other song went like " This land is bush's land, this land is bush's land, from california, to the city of hong kong, coz he is selfish, and thinks he owns it alllllll" lol by that i meant the whole world is his, from cali, to china, lollolol. she got reaaally pissed off at that.

but then she kept makein me sing dem..
then one day, this new kid comes by and says he signed up for something and its against his religion or wutever to sing american or religion related songs. LOL> so i had an idea... i tol the teacher that its "against" my religion to sing about a country that wasnt born muslim! LOL , she fell for it, then the pledge of allegance, i told her its against my religion to sing to the flag like a dumbass. LOL again she believed it! and was offended...at the same time..then came the "row row row ur boat" songs and twinkle twinle lil star and all dat, i told her an excuse for each one (coz i didnt kno music was haram at that time otherwise i woulda used that excuse!!) like i said its against my religion to talk about boats, and haram to talk about stars behind ther backs! LOOOL ( twinkle twinkle lil star!!)

NOTE: At the last day of school i told her i lied about every single one of those things....she was reeeally mad, i told her she cant do nothin bout it, she got madder and said im gna get suspended, i told her ok, then walked off....then came back a few seconds later reminding her its the last day of school! LOOL :Evil: :Evil: :Evil: :Evil:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-06-2008, 02:32 AM
LOL! sis ur so mean. But actually, nationalism is haram anyway really. So that excuse was decent ;D But the boat and star one was hilarious :p

I also hated singing the national anthem also. Even when i was in elementary schoool, i HATED IT. I mean really didnt like it lol. From the start I used to either just put my hand up and not sing, or not do anything. I even refused to stand UP for the pledge and the teacher would make me. I wish I knew then that its something we dont do and i DONT have 2 get up lol. Buh anyway when i got junior high and high school, i stopped. Even then the teacher would make u get up, but i didnt follow along with it lol.

SouLda_Gal
06-06-2008, 09:09 AM
Lol imagine what kinda bad impression she got of Muslims, if she knew u were one :X
well she knew i we were muslims... but 2 be honest it was normal.. koz the whole class was full of muslim gals... apart from only 1 non muslim.... (koz it was textiles.. and no guy wud do that lol).... but stil there were other muslim gals who gave an good impression of muslims.. so its not lyk the teacher wud jus think bad of muslims... and that time i werent into islam at all and dint kno anything.. only usd it 4 excuses like.. ''i cant do P.E koz im fasting''..., cant draw this koz its not allowd in ma religion etc...

omggg and i jus memberd sumit.. this was soo not ryt.. but anyway il tell yu guys lol... well i was in ma lesson and proper messin as usual.. the teacher sent me and ma mate out.. so wat we did was went out and basicaly went streight out.. we went out of school and there were bare shops n stuff near our school.. and park etc... we went 2 the park.. and unfortunatly we gt chasd by dogs omgggg i was dying.. i swear i hate dogs... but anyway we gt all messd (i can neva 4get that lol)... and i was realy mad at the teacher lol... we went bak and he was lyk where yu been so we were lyk .. hello yu sent us out... so he jus sed oh ok (stupid...he knew we went sumwhere buh dint say owt lol)... i was soo mad i wantd 2 get him bak koz i thout its all koz of him we gt chasd by dogs.... so wat i did was spat in his water more than once ... and then wtachd him drink it ..omgggggg it was errrrrggg... i kno its disgusting.. but dat was me while in school...
and basicaly in in kolej ryt now.. in lesson and if the teacher gets 2 know im on the net then im dne loooooool... but im borrrrrdddd.... i mean a borin lesson lol

Snowflake
06-06-2008, 09:16 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

LOL! thats hilarious. yall have guts for that. I didnt do stuff like that really except for the cussing :X ;D Lol I regret that, but i wasnt um practisin then. But even then I was a goody two shoes :p
lol, I'm noticing that student behavior was better as you go back in time.. well in my time (which was before yours) only one out of a class of thirty probably back-chatted their teacher. I didn't have the guts to do that. The worst thing I did to a horrible teacher was squirt water at here from behind with a joke pen. :-[

sounds so mild na? lol

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

aminahjaan
06-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I annoy the heck out of my teachers, but they can't say anything if I'm smart in their class.
Like a lot of my teachers have accents so I imitate them a lot. Like my chinese teacher, God bless the chinese actually because America wouldn't be able to function without them, everything I own is made from china....
Yeah, and my bosnian teacher ahahah, her accent is reeeeeeally cool, and funny.

Güven
06-06-2008, 10:39 AM
^Lol Yeah I had A Bosnian english Teacher Too, he was Ta most coolest teacher I have ever met , I went With him to London LOL , And He once broke like 5 Tables In one Punch:eek:
And He Cussed Like More than Everyone In the whole school Together
And He Threatend like a couple of kids Like I throw YOu at the window and I throw This *Peep*Table At you Shut Tha *Peep* Up LOOOL But he Was Chiillll :)

aminahjaan
06-06-2008, 10:52 AM
^Lol Yeah I had A Bosnian english Teacher Too, he was Ta most coolest teacher I have ever met , I went With him to London LOL , And He once broke like 5 Tables In one Punch:eek:
And He Cussed Like More than Everyone In the whole school Together
And He Threatend like a couple of kids Like I throw YOu at the window and I throw This *Peep*Table At you Shut Tha *Peep* Up LOOOL But he Was Chiillll :)
hahaha WORDDD teachers that curse are always fun,
but some teachers say "what the hell?!"

My pakistani or Indian teachers say that or the infamous usage of the S word
hah

And so then I come up to them and say I need to take a wizz and suddenly they get all touchy and send my to the office,
injustice?!

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:00 PM
LOoooooooooooool! i think i been reading up on this too much!! I swear!

I had a dream last night that i was in exams, and my teacher was mean (obviously) , and i kept on prankin him! LOL , everytime he starts reading something i interrupt, like whne he said "Ok today we are here taking the grade 8 ohio achievement test--" then i interrupt and go "Wait! so we HAVE to achieve it?" or something like that. till he got pissed off big time....

in the end he took out an AK47 started shooting and then i dodged the bullets and shot him back.........straange...

LOL
Remember thats only a dream!!!!!!!!!!

lol

tho i do remember interrupting and bein a big pain in the @$$ in real NON DREAM school. lol

Güven
06-06-2008, 05:27 PM
^Looool your Watchin Too Much Movies ,LOL AK-47 :Evil:

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:31 PM
^Looool your Watchin Too Much Movies ,LOL AK-47 :Evil:

LOL NO it was from reading all the hilarius stories here! haha

if it was movies i would see some guys head slippin off after bein sliced by a piece of metal from a car that just got run over by a speeding train......and i did...after watchin final destination 1...

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH ANY FINAL DESTINATION MOVIES....OR "SAW" MOvies!!

Güven
06-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Whyy I like Those MovieS :Evil::Evil: especially SAw 4 When you see The whole Body Bein Cut And Find A cassete In his Liver :Evil: LOOOOL

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-06-2008, 05:48 PM
^^LOL! I thought the final destination movies were less gorey than the saw movies :X. LOL @ ur dream sis and bro Guven. God u guys make my day. I come here to specially read everyones posts ;D

Lol sis Muslimah, thats actually pretty cool. I can imagine u squirting a water pen at ur teacher LOL :p

truemuslim
06-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Whyy I like Those MovieS :Evil::Evil: especially SAw 4 When you see The whole Body Bein Cut And Find A cassete In his Liver :Evil: LOOOOL
lol ur sick
my brother MADE me (and i wanted to about 5%) watch all the sick movies, and told me its not sick, wheni come i see a guy wit a his i sewn or something, and he had to get the key out coz it was under his eye or whatever, he had a certain amount of time otherwise a sick thing happens...and it happend! +o(

^^LOL! I thought the final destination movies were less gorey than the saw movies :X. LOL @ ur dream sis and bro Guven. God u guys make my day. I come here to specially read everyones posts ;D

Lol sis Muslimah, thats actually pretty cool. I can imagine u squirting a water pen at ur teacher LOL :p

Aw lol jazakallah khair:statisfie

SouLda_Gal
06-09-2008, 02:42 PM
^^omggg... yeh dat bit where there are two men tied with sum nxt ting... and ones lips be seeled and the others eyes... that was bare kool... lol i mean the way the director put it out ... wonder wat the director thinks dat he/she kumz out wid all this lol..... but saw iz 1 ov ma fav movies... cant wait til saw 5 hehhehehehe

arabianprincess
06-10-2008, 04:54 AM
omg i remember back in high schoool.. when my whole class acted like we r sleepin ... lol maskeena she tired to wake up up .. she even called the principle! lol didnt even work... n once we wanted to go on a filed trip.. so we all decided we all went.. second day we showed up someone told on us we all were about to get suspended for that but then when they called oour parants some mother didnt even care as in they were like well they deserve a trip lol well thats just a lil part though peace

08-12-2008, 12:39 PM
my class had around 6 teachers in 1 yr for science cuz we use to annoy each teacher until dey went out of da class crying man we were da most popular in da skool:D:D:D
da teachers say dat beforei came it was a da most sensible class in da skool:D
:D:D

Orn
08-18-2008, 04:41 PM
believe it or not me and two of my childhood friends did everything on that list when we were at class III

ah good times......good times indeed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.