/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exams!

jannat
05-24-2008, 07:19 PM
:sl:

i hope inshallah you are all in the best of health and imaan inshallah.
Exams, love them or hate them, its the time of the season for some of us!, Alhamduillah ive done my Exams, finished on friday, just one assigment inshallah left, i just wana wish thebest of luck and Hope May Allah SWT help us all succeed and make our studies Easy for us inshallah. Ameen. i understand they are challenging, hard and scary, Do your best and leave the rest to Allah SWT, May the knowledge we seek be useful for this ummah inshallah.

Take care, Best wishes and prepare as much as you can, we need to be a strong and a well educated ummah inshallah, i advise myself before anyone.May what we study be worthwhile inshallah.

Allah Hafiz, May Allah be there for us every step along the way inshallah.

:)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
05-24-2008, 07:22 PM
:w: sister, thanks for that nice message.

I still got my biology and chemistry to do, all after half term... so this half term i won't be seeing daylight... ohh dear...

Good luck to all my fellow brothers nd sisters

wildkat
05-30-2008, 10:34 PM
^^ oh I got biology and chemistry after half term too!! And I have to say, I got alot of work to do for em yet... revisions not going too well...
Hope everybody else is doing better than me lol.. Good luck!

Athée
05-31-2008, 01:18 AM
I wish you all the best of luck! Make sure you study far ahead of time to avoid that stressful night of staying up until 3 am reviewing for the next day's exam!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
05-31-2008, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Athée
I wish you all the best of luck! Make sure you study far ahead of time to avoid that stressful night of staying up until 3 am reviewing for the next day's exam!
lool very ironic:), its 2:20am nd i am staying up to revise!:laugh: i left it to late!

Ur great advice would of been more than welcome 4 weeks ago lol:)

thanks

Athée
05-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Ahaha! I hope you do well! I see the computer is distracting you as well. So with that my next adivce: make sure you study in a place of silence with minimal temptations and distractions.

cute123
05-31-2008, 07:44 AM
I wish u all the best for the exams

Danah
05-31-2008, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Athée
a very good advice

I hate spending nights on studying, sleeping is more benefit.
I would rather studying half the book perfectly than finish it all in the midnight and go to the exam without sufficient sleep, because everything I studied will simply vanish

I hope all the good luck to you brothers and sisters in sha allah

*KB*
05-31-2008, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jannat

i hope inshallah you are all in the best of health and imaan inshallah.
Exams, love them or hate them, its the time of the season for some of us!, Alhamduillah ive done my Exams, finished on friday, just one assigment inshallah left, i just wana wish thebest of luck and Hope May Allah SWT help us all succeed and make our studies Easy for us inshallah. Ameen. i understand they are challenging, hard and scary, Do your best and leave the rest to Allah SWT, May the knowledge we seek be useful for this ummah inshallah.

Take care, Best wishes and prepare as much as you can, we need to be a strong and a well educated ummah inshallah, i advise myself before anyone.May what we study be worthwhile inshallah.

Allah Hafiz, May Allah be there for us every step along the way inshallah.

:)
Assalamualaykum

:cry:That is like the sweetest message I have ever read:cry: :D

Marsha'Allah Sister may Allah bless you and Insha'Allah you will get good scores. Make Dua for me also :) and Jazak'Allah Khairan for that:D

Keep Faith Everyone :thumbs_up Remember Allah in your thoughts and you will Insha'Allah do well :)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

Qurratul Ayn
05-31-2008, 11:04 AM
:salamext:

Masha'Allaah & Ameen Thumma Ameen to the many Du'a's! :D

Insha'Allaah make Du'a for me too! :D

Insha'Allaah everyone will do well! Just make Du'a, read your Salah on time & read the Qur'aan! Everything will fall into place! :D

May Allaah give us the strngth and to do well in everything we do! :D

:salamext:

*KB*
05-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Assalamualaykum

Ameen to all the Dua's :)

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

jannat
07-16-2008, 09:57 PM

ALHAMDUILLAH I PASSED my second year at University:D.May Allah SWT help me in my final year inshalllah. I hope you ppl did well too inshallah!!

Best wishes and Regards to u all May Allah swt help u all too inshallah!:D

BintAmjad
07-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Assalaamualaykum

Congrats sis at least its all over freedom to truly enjoy now lol! I got my results coming out on the 14th of August ARGHHHH!!!! less than a month to go! Plz do dua that i've passed

Wasalaamualaykum

cute123
07-17-2008, 06:40 AM
hey thats a good news sis jannat congrats. inshllah sis bintamjad even u will pass with flying colours

jannat
07-21-2008, 01:21 PM

INSHALLAH, may Allah SWT give us all success in our exams, tests.Ameen.
Best wishes and regards sisters and brothers:)

qassy!
08-06-2008, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAmjad
Assalaamualaykum

results coming out on the 14th of August ARGHHHH!!!!

Wasalaamualaykum
on thursday!!!

if i fail, theres no Pakistan independence day celebration for me :phew

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.