/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ad

Tilmeez
05-30-2008, 08:10 AM
:sl:
These four classified ads appeared in a newspaper on four consecutive days. The last three hopelessly trying to correct the first day's mistake...

MONDAY: For sale - Vishanth has a sewing machine for sale. Phone 98407 16581 after 7PM and ask for Mrs Mani who lives with him cheap.

TUESDAY: Notice: We regret having erred in Vishanth's ad yesterday. It should have read, "One sewing machine for sale cheap. Phone 98407 16581 and ask for Mrs Mani, who lives with him after 7PM."

WEDNESDAY: Notice: Vishanth has informed us that he has received several annoying telephone calls because of the error we made in the classified ad yesterday. The ad stands correct as follows: "For sale - Vishanth has a sewing machine for sale; Cheap. Phone 98407 16581 after 7PM and ask for Mrs. Mani who loves with him.

THURSDAY: Notice: I, Vishanth, have no sewing machine for sale. I smashed it. Don't call 98407 16581 as I have had the phone disconnected. I have not been carrying on with Mrs. Mani. Until yesterday, she was my housekeeper but she quit!:raging::raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-30-2008, 08:11 AM
:salamext:

Lol.... ;D

Lonely Gal
05-30-2008, 09:25 AM
hehehe

afzalaung
05-31-2008, 10:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!
OMG!!! thats hilarious!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
06-01-2008, 12:37 AM
^^hehehehehe

cute123
06-01-2008, 06:39 AM
that was too funny

Tania
06-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Think twice before to make an add. :giggling:

Snowflake
06-01-2008, 11:41 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb ^LOL! ;D Hope it's ok to share these here :)

Please Note: This is not meant to offend Christians, but only to point out funny misprints that happen everywhere.

Some Funny Church Bulletins

1) The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.

2) The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon tonight: "Searching for Jesus."

3) Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.

4) The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

5) Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.

6) Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not pass this way again," giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

7) For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

8) Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.

9) A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.

10) At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.

11) Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.

12) The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.

13) Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10AM. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B. S. is done.

14) Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7PM. Please use the back door.

15) Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.

16) The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours

lolhahahahaha ;D humans are cute!

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Tania
06-01-2008, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
11) Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.
:giggling: all or funny but this... :giggling:

Souljette
06-02-2008, 11:05 AM
hehehehe the thread starter post was hilariouss

Tilmeez
06-02-2008, 11:05 AM
^^ ROFL
Sister Muslimah... very nice....

Snowflake
06-02-2008, 11:11 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb

lol got anymore? plzzzzz lol ;D

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Huma*
06-02-2008, 11:13 AM
:salamext:

LOl can't stop laughing... :giggling:

SouLda_Gal
06-05-2008, 10:09 AM
looooooooool....... dat was pretty funny haaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.