PDA

View Full Version : *!* In every number, there is a miracle *!*

Khayal
06-08-2008, 01:51 AM
:arabic6:

In every number, there is a miracle

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

:salamext:
(34)Let them then produce a recital like unto it if (it be) they speak the Truth! ( The Tur chapter)

The numbers that Allah has chosen for His holy book (The Quran) no human kind can ever produce like them. Allaah, Glorified be Him, has chosen for his book:
The number of verses: 6236 verses
The number of chapters: 114 chapters
The number of the years of revelation: 23 years.
Then these special numbers found in the Qur’an fit a very big number of equations that would never be realized by other numbers…and the following are some of these equations; the numbers are ranged from big to small.
The number of the Quranic chapters 114: its characteristic is that the number of the first chapter and that of the last one constitute the number of the number 114, and it is a multiple of the number 7; moreover, the total of its numbers gives the sum of 7: ( 1+1+4+1=7)
The years of revelation 23: it has the same feature, in the sense that the first year and the last one constitute the number of 231 ( a multiple of 7).
The verses and the chapters constitute the number of 1146236 which is about seven categories and can be divided by 7 in the two senses; the sum of its numbers too gives 23 ( the number of the years of revelation):
1+1+4+6+2+3+6=23
The total of the singles of the three numbers:
2+3+1+1+4+6+2+3+6= 28=7×4
And 28 has a very important significance, i.e. it represents the number of the letters of the Arabic ABC (the language of the Koran)
The chapter 114 and the years 23: the constitute a number that is a multiple of 7 in two ways: 23114, and the total of the numbers of each is:
2+3=5
1+1+4=6
then 56 is a multiple of 7.
The verses and the years: they constitute a number that is multiple of 7 in two was too: 236236
The verse which talks about the divine protection of the holy Quran:
(9)We have without doubt sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption) (Al Hijr chapter)
The number of the letters in this verse is 28, the same number of the letters of the Arabic ABC!!!
Moreover, the number of this verse (which talks about the protection of the Koran) wonderfully agrees with the number of the Koranic chapters as following:
The verses together with the number of this verse gives 96236 which is a multiple of 7 for two times.
The chapters together with the number of this verse gives 9114 which is also a multiple of 7 for two times.
To conclude, nothing is left but to mention that each of these three numbers has a limited number of classes:
23114is about 5 classes
236236is about 6 classes
1146236is about 7 classes
and if we range the three numbers, we will have 567 (a multiple of 7).
So look how wonderful and miraculous these agreements between 7 and the three numbers (the number of verses, of chapters and of the years of revelation), and this is only part of the many equations. Then, researches that have been published contain more equations and more agreements between 7 and other prime numbers which have a koranic significance.
Therefore, we have to ask a question to those who have claimed they can produce such divine book:
‘Can you bring these three numbers 23-114-6236 only?’ so if you can not do, just remember Allah’s saying:
(23)And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant then produce a Surah like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah if your (doubts) are true. (24)But if ye cannot and of a surety ye cannot then fear the fire whose fuel is Men and Stones which is prepared for those who reject Faith. ( The Cow chapter)
By: Abd Adaem Alkaheel

A researcher in the Quranic miracles

newmiracle7@hotmail.com
Translated by: Dalal Mustapha Sarnou
sar_dalal@yahoo.fr

Source.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
06-14-2008, 09:59 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

SubhanAllah, that's so interesting! But a lot to take in.

So is 23-114-6236 the numerical value of this ayah?

(23)And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant then produce a Surah like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (if there are any) besides Allah if your (doubts) are true.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Abdul Fattah
06-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Selam aleykum
I don't really see this as a miracle but just wishful thinking, you can always play around with numbers like this. It doesn't really mean anything when you start adding/subtracting randomly! If you have enough numbers to work with, you can always end up showing some nice correlations. It's completely meaningless.

Sorry to be such a negative party crasher, but in my opinion these fake miracles stand in the way of real miracles, because people will have a more difficult time finding the real ones among the bogus miracles.

Snowflake
06-14-2008, 02:27 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

And Allah knows best *stays open-minded*

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
06-15-2008, 04:08 AM
Subhan allah amazing things !!
jazak allah khair

Snowflake
06-28-2008, 06:37 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Actually, there must be something beyond the obvious about numbers. In fact I'd say there is. There's a reason why we recite something so many times, otherwise once would be enough.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

SixTen
06-28-2008, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Selam aleykum
I don't really see this as a miracle but just wishful thinking, you can always play around with numbers like this. It doesn't really mean anything when you start adding/subtracting randomly! If you have enough numbers to work with, you can always end up showing some nice correlations. It's completely meaningless.

Sorry to be such a negative party crasher, but in my opinion these fake miracles stand in the way of real miracles, because people will have a more difficult time finding the real ones among the bogus miracles.
Don't be sorry, I agree with you completly. Bad dawah is worse than no dawah.

You can find number miracles in anything - if you formulate the right method. Anyone saw "The bible code" where they use such tactics, to show how the bible predicted 9/11, has Osama in it and predicted the Kennedy assassination aswell as other nonense.

Chuck
06-28-2008, 11:51 PM
These numbers seems like play with numbers, but certain numbers a quite interesting. Like the frequency of the words like day, night, year, ratio of water and land, etc. and correlation with their actual values.

Eeman
06-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Are you doing tha whole rashid khalifa thing??????? :o$

Chuck
06-29-2008, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
Are you doing tha whole rashid khalifa thing??????? :o$
who me :?

SixTen
06-29-2008, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
These numbers seems like play with numbers, but certain numbers a quite interesting. Like the frequency of the words like day, night, year, ratio of water and land, etc. and correlation with their actual values.
As far as I know, the number of day correlation correlates with the roman 365days - rather than with the arabic calender.

It does seem interesting, the ratio's at first, but then if you realise how many things you can collerate in this Earth, the Holy Qur'an being thousands of verses - will surely have something. Infact, any book would of this magnitude, have fascinating correlations.

------
06-29-2008, 12:47 PM
:salamext:

Ur Reading too much into the Qur'aan. It is not a book of proof but a book of guidance. Puh-lease.

Chuck
06-29-2008, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SixTen
As far as I know, the number of day correlation correlates with the roman 365days - rather than with the arabic calender.

It does seem interesting, the ratio's at first, but then if you realise how many things you can collerate in this Earth, the Holy Qur'an being thousands of verses - will surely have something. Infact, any book would of this magnitude, have fascinating correlations.
It goes against verse 3:7, so I'm not trying to give more importance than it deserves, if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, they are interesting.

Regarding 365 days, it used in Roman calender but it also equals the number of days earth approx. goes around the sun. Arabic calender is shorter thus seasons move year to year.

As for the ratio for land and water could have been 50/50 or 10/90.
Prulal days are mentioned 30 times, month 12 times.
Men/women 24/24
Muhammad 4, Shareeah (Muhammad's teachings) 4
Hardship 114 ¡ Patience 114
"world" (dunya) and "hereafter" (akhira) are repeated is also the same: 115
The word "satan" (shaitan) and word "angels" (malaika): 88 times

3 or 4 could be coincidences but there is a simple pattern with lot of words in Quran. What other book of this magnitude have such correlations? Bible is bigger than this and it doesn't have these. Bible codes are complex calculations.

Snowflake
06-30-2008, 10:40 AM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Miracle aside. When I say there's more to numbers than the obvious, I'm talking about the Laws of Vibration. Everything in the Universe vibrates at a different frequency - including us. If the pitch/tuning is out of balance it affects our health, moods and emotions. For instance when we recite Al-Quran, each letter we recite produces a sound which has a frequency that affects our own. Alif is said to echo to the heart and Ya's to the pineal gland in the brain. We know the Quran contains healing, and I am sure that it's the frequencies of sound in it's recitation that affect us. This is where numbers go beyond the obvious. In ruqya a healer may suggest reciting a specific verse of the Quran, a certain number of times. It's like a very ill patient would need a higher dose of medicine than one whose condition is less severe. The frequencies produced in repetitive reciting would be the remedial treatment for improving their condition or curing the disease.

This will explain better..

Recitation of Qur'an: The Prophet (s) said, "...
Qur'an is a remedy for illnesses of the mind" (Bukhari). "The echo of sound has a curative effect and is now widely utilized," says Dr. Greenberg. "The recitation of or listening to the Qur'an has an effect on the body, mind and heart! Listening to beautiful rythem of Sura Al-Rahman is soothing and ensures comfort and peace of mind. It is said that the letter Alif echoes to heart, while the letter Ya' resonates with the pineal gland in the brain.
Dr Ahmed El Kadi of Akber Clinic (Panama City, FL) conducted and published the effects of listening to Qur'anic recitation on physiological parameters (i.e., the heart, blood pressure, and muscle tension), and reported improvement in all factors, irrespective of whether the listener was a Muslim or a non-Muslim, Arab or non-Arab. Obviously, it can be postulated that those who understand and enjoy the recitation with a belief in it will get maximum benefits," writes Dr Athar Shahid (Indiana).
http://www.al-huda.com/Article_4of68.htm

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

kay106
07-05-2008, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
Salam,

The ratio of water and land, is this a true miracle? Have you verified it?
Also do you know that arabic words used for water and land, so I can perform a search to verify it.

Faye
07-31-2008, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kay106
Salam,

The ratio of water and land, is this a true miracle? Have you verified it?
Also do you know that arabic words used for water and land, so I can perform a search to verify it.

land is Arz
Sea is Ba7r
Water is Ma2

Faye
07-31-2008, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SixTen
Don't be sorry, I agree with you completly. Bad dawah is worse than no dawah.

You can find number miracles in anything - if you formulate the right method. Anyone saw "The bible code" where they use such tactics, to show how the bible predicted 9/11, has Osama in it and predicted the Kennedy assassination aswell as other nonense.
I totally agree. My dad, who is a math professor, does similar stuff with phone numbers, car number plates etc. The fact that the number of letters in an acquaintance's name is the greatest prime factor of his phone number, and that multiplying the remaining factors gives his car number is not a miracle...or if it is, I refuse to believe it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.