/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excerpts from persons writing for professional help in researching their family.

itsme
06-10-2008, 04:38 PM
* Our 2nd great grandfather was found dead crossing the plains in the library. He was married 3 times and has 21 children. He and his daughter are listed as not being born.

* I would like to find out if I have any living relatives or dead relatives or ancestors in my family.

* My Grandfather died at the age of 3.

* I am looking for my great grandparents. If you tell me where I could look at to see if they died.

*The wife of #22 could not be found; I have worked on her for 30 years without success; now see what you can do.

*This family had 7 nephews that I am unable to find; if you know who they are, please add them to the list.

*We lost our grandmother. Will you please send us a copy?

* Will you please send me the name of my first wife. I have forgotten her name.

*A 14 year old boy wrote: "I do not want you to do research for me. Will you please send me all the material on the Welch line in the U.S., England and Scotland countries? I will do the research."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
06-12-2008, 11:20 AM
**confused**
^can any body suggest what to do after reading this post?

afzalaung
06-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Send someone to teach them english

Al-Zaara
06-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.