/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Wisdom

Mr. Baldy
06-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Salam all, this is the finished poem called 'Ancient wisdom' I hope you all take something from it.

I ain't got no wisdom, so i just shutup and listen, to identify the bull**** that keeps the knowledge hidden, steadily wishing for the spirit I'm missing, to come claim me, living in silence but you cant blame me, for the ignorance, blame the godless knights that keep us in the dark, like the song of a lark i sing out to stop my eyes from being so stark, patiently waiting for the freedom that bled from the head of a buried child, soaking Muslim soil like devils hunting in the wild, I try and shift the weight from my heart so i guess I'm shifty, the truth sticks to me so i guess I'm sticky, like UFO's justice is often heard of but never seen, living of the matrix i remain to be weened, speculating if the demons that live and breathe amongst us will ever leave, battling hate on stages with pens and pages, spitting out a million rages, moving on to the next phases, I need the tears of the lord to come soothe me, so I pray it rains to become part of thee, ancient wisdom was lost on plantations, and now with america battling every nation, I weep for all the knowledge laid to rest, mind *****s that go through life in a state of death, never using their minds like their zoned out on meth, i pray to learn with every breath, looking up at the skies that blanket my soul, chasing stars and solar systems to find my goal, but i face the same ignorance that drove Jonah to the whale, I still wonder how we fail to see the truth through the veil, hate bred with greed to give birth to ignorance, losing the reality written in scriptures, the schools let you out to go to prison, trying to excorcise the demons that have risen, i lose my own mind, lose my own time, i need the light to keep me from going blind, trying to find my rhyme, spit it out and I'll be fine, I pray rest in peace to the fathers of knowledge, this poem is homage to all those that brought the truth, wasting away days of my youth, ancient bones in graveyards remind us of the cruelty of mankind, for every plague and holocaust, there was a nation lost, i wonder what lies in the mind that lays under the frost that covers the mound, and I'm going round for round with my mental health, taking a hit of rhyming and instantly feel better about my self, i have dreams of wealth, mentally speaking, leaking knowledge to the cosmos, to try to be the up most, up most, living with a spirit of a scholar with the mind of warrior, the eyes of a soldier and the heart of an teacher, I have to reach up and pay my dues to the preacher, will i feature in the scriptures of history, more than likely I'll be a mystery, physically I'm in debt to Allah, I pray poetry to him everyday in salah, I got pages and pages of this, I speak when I flex my wrist, I'm sick to the core, I guess I need more, more than just words, I need meaning and I need to be calm, I need to be closer to Allah, this poem is my life's work, but what came first? the man or the poetry? knowing me, I'd say it was god so praise him, the one that gave knowledge and redemption from sin, he gave the power to win, the one that led Mary to the inn, I'm on the outer rim of the circle I need to get nearer, coz in the end I'll be the weight bearer, like natives carrying the Raj, its them and their **** like a constant barrage, and their truths are still a mirage.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
06-13-2008, 11:54 AM
:salamext:

MashaaAllaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

, I got pages and pages of this, I speak when I flex my wrist, I'm sick to the core, I guess I need more, more than just words, I need meaning and I need to be calm, I need to be closer to Allah, this poem is my life's work, but what came first? the man or the poetry? knowing me, I'd say it was god so praise him, the one that gave knowledge and redemption from sin, he gave the power to win,
This was well sik!

IbnAbdulHakim
06-13-2008, 01:38 PM
cool rhyme bro :)

Mr. Baldy
06-18-2008, 09:44 PM
jazakallah for your kind feedback, it means a lot.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
06-18-2008, 09:52 PM
What's the point of having swearing, if it is indeed swearing.

Mr. Baldy
06-18-2008, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
What's the point of having swearing, if it is indeed swearing.
I'm sorry if the swearing has offended you brother.

Souljette
07-05-2008, 01:19 PM
:sl:

WHOAAA I just saw this...one word....MASHALLAHHH

TrueStranger
07-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Easy with the profanity bro....

They do not help, but take away from your poem.

No offense heh?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.