/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The people will be 'relieved' when he dies!.. #

Pk_#2
06-14-2008, 06:32 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

The Prophet of Allah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) was sitting with his companions (Radiallahu Anhum) and a funeral passed by and he (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said

“The deceased may be one of two; it may be that he is comforted and finds relief or it may be that the people find relief when he dies because of the evil he used to commit.” The companions asked “Who is the one who is comforted and who is the one whom people will be relieved when he dies?” The Prophet of Allah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied “When the believer dies he will be comforted because he will receive Allah’s mercy, while when the evil person dies the people as well as the animals and plants will be relieved of him.”

[Saheeh Bukhari]

Which death would you like?

A reminder: For myself first than you lot!

May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) save me from this, Ameen.

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-14-2008, 06:13 PM
Thread Approved

JazakiAllah Khayr sis'. :)

WaAlaykumus Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.

Güven
06-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Very Nice Reminder, Jazakallaah Khair :)

Pk_#2
06-14-2008, 06:56 PM
BarakAllah feekum,

Deleted some PM's now Abd'Baari,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hrm
08-20-2009, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

The Prophet of Allah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) was sitting with his companions (Radiallahu Anhum) and a funeral passed by and he (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said

“The deceased may be one of two; it may be that he is comforted and finds relief or it may be that the people find relief when he dies because of the evil he used to commit.” The companions asked “Who is the one who is comforted and who is the one whom people will be relieved when he dies?” The Prophet of Allah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied “When the believer dies he will be comforted because he will receive Allah’s mercy, while when the evil person dies the people as well as the animals and plants will be relieved of him.”

[Saheeh Bukhari]

Which death would you like?

A reminder: For myself first than you lot!

May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) save me from this, Ameen.

Source
:sl::statisfie
Trying to check the source of this hadith but everytime I try to log unto that source PK# 2 provided called " World Press " , it logs me off. :hmm:

syilla
08-20-2009, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hrm
Trying to check the source of this hadith but everytime I try to log unto that source PK# 2 provided called " World Press " , it logs me off. :hmm:
yes..because you've to have to be approved by sis jawharah first :D

hrm
08-20-2009, 07:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
yes..because you've to have to be approved by sis jawharah first :D
That's amazing. To check the source of Hadith to find is out if it is Sahee, hasan, zaheef or fabricated you have to approved? Never heard of it before.
But at the same time I understand that there must be some safety and security issues involved including spaming. So I will let it ride :statisfie:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.