/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Password Issue

*noor
06-15-2008, 09:05 PM
:sl:

I've been having an issue for a while now and have sort of given up on it since the past few months but I recently decided to give it another try. Every time I request a new password and get one, it only works for the first login. After that, I have to re-request a password for each time I want to log in. I made a new account some months ago hoping that it would work but it didn't. Now I'm trying to get this one to work. Earlier today, I thought it got fixed, only to realize that it was rejecting all of my passwords again, and even after i requested new ones, each new one was one-time-use. I would appreciate it if the admins or mods can kindly help me with this issue. Thank you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
06-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Do you click 'back' after setting a new password? If so, you shouldn't.

*noor
06-15-2008, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Do you click 'back' after setting a new password? If so, you shouldn't.
No, I don't. But thanks for trying to help.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Ahh sis =/ InshaAllah someone can help you out. Its been forever since u came onnnnnn.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*noor
06-15-2008, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Ahh sis =/ InshaAllah someone can help you out. Its been forever since u came onnnnnn.

thanks sis, yeah i know its been forever, i can't even remember the last time. inshallah this will be solved soon. :)

------
06-16-2008, 08:13 AM
:salamext:

Can you not PM an Admin/SuperMod?

piXie
06-16-2008, 12:22 PM

Sorry, don't get it. Why don't you go to ur User CP n change the Password they send you to a different one? :?

Because the one they send u is only a temporary, emergency one, right? Don't rely on that.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-16-2008, 03:01 PM
^^?? I don't get what you mean by that. She can't reuse the password. She uses it once and thats that. She's unable to sign back in. And yea she did PM a Mod....
I told her to sign in once and PM the Mod and also make a thread if t might be quicker...

piXie
06-16-2008, 03:37 PM
:w:

Tell her she needs to take the following steps after they send her a Password.

1) Log in

2) Go to User CP

3) Click on Edit email and Password (On the Left)

4) Insert the Password that has been sent to her in the box where it says Current Password (Because that would be her current Password at the time)

5) Make up a new Password of her own, and insert it in th box where it says New Password.

6) Insert it (the PW she's made up) again in the box below that where it says Confirm new Password

7) Save changes.

The Password the system sends us isn't meant to be used as our regular everyday Password. It is just an emergency Number code Password for when members forget their Original Password and can't log in.

Therefore, we need to change it, taking the above mentioned steps. And after that, we shouldn't have a problem insha'Allaah.

------
06-16-2008, 03:44 PM

^ What she said MashaaAllaah.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-16-2008, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by __
:w:

Tell her she needs to take the following steps after they send her a Password.

1) Log in

2) Go to User CP

3) Click on Edit email and Password (On the Left)

4) Insert the Password that has been sent to her in the box where it says Current Password (Because that would be her current Password at the time)

5) Make up a new Password of her own, and insert it in th box where it says New Password.

6) Insert it (the PW she's made up) again in the box below that where it says Confirm new Password

7) Save changes.

The Password the system sends us isn't meant to be used as our regular everyday Password. It is just an emergency Number code Password for when members forget their Original Password and can't log in.

Therefore, we need to change it, taking the above mentioned steps. And after that, we shouldn't have a problem insha'Allaah.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That makes a whole lot of sense, your last sentence just summed it up. Ill let her know InshaAllah. JazakAllah Khair :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
She tried it and its not working she said lol :X

*noor
06-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Thank you everyone for trying to help. I tried doing it the right way. I really must have tried a million times. I really don't want to use a new account. Who's the head admin here? Sorry, I haven't been here in ages and I don't remember who's in charge. Thanks.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-16-2008, 07:18 PM
I think its bro Muhammad....i duno.

------
06-16-2008, 07:32 PM

Bro Muhammad. PM him here InshaaAllaah.

piXie
06-17-2008, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor
Thank you everyone for trying to help. I tried doing it the right way. I really must have tried a million times. I really don't want to use a new account. Who's the head admin here? Sorry, I haven't been here in ages and I don't remember who's in charge. Thanks.

fixed now?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Yea its fine now. She can log in. In a weird way, but yea she can.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.