/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic text translation..

Yasiin
06-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Could somebody please translate the following 2 paragraphs to arabic text.

Hi my name is Kendrick Green. I am a 21 year old American seeking a partner to learn arabic. I was born in the United States and speak english fluently so anybody who wants to learn english i would be a great partner. I am interested in learning arabic because i think it is an beautiful language. I have taken classes so i have mastered the basic such as the alphabet, pronunciation, basic grammer, etc. I am also a newly converted muslim so i would really love to read the arabic text of the Holy Quran.

I like to do many things in my free time like read, play computer games, play sports, and exercise. If you are interested in learning english and you speak arabic please message me. Ill be waiting :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faye
07-19-2008, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasiin
could somebody please translate the following 2 paragraphs to arabic text.

Hi my name is kendrick green. I am a 21 year old american seeking a partner to learn arabic. I was born in the united states and speak english fluently so anybody who wants to learn english i would be a great partner. I am interested in learning arabic because i think it is an beautiful language. I have taken classes so i have mastered the basic such as the alphabet, pronunciation, basic grammer, etc. I am also a newly converted muslim so i would really love to read the arabic text of the holy quran.

I like to do many things in my free time like read, play computer games, play sports, and exercise. If you are interested in learning english and you speak arabic please message me. Ill be waiting :)
اسمي كندرك كرى.عمري واحد وشرون سنة.أنا أمريكي و باحث عن الرفيق الذي أتعلم منه اللغة العربي. ولدت في الدول المتحدة وأتكلم بالانجليزية الفصيحة. فمن يرد أن يتعلم الانجليزية ينتفع بصداقتي. أجد اللغة العربية جميلة و لذالك أريد أن أتعلمها. قد درست أصولها الابتداءية مثل حروفها و وجه النطق بهاو القواعد الابتداءية من النحو وغيره.قد أسلمت منذ قريب و أحب أن أقرأ نص القران بالعربية.

أحب كثيرا من اعمال للترويح في فراغي. و منها القراءة والالعاب الكمبيوترية و الالعاب البدنية و التمريات الرياضية. إن ترد أن تتعلم الانجليزية وتعلم العربية فأرسل إلى رسالة. سأنتظرها

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.