/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Books For Children on Knowledge

Umar001
06-17-2008, 12:18 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

It is important to start seeking knowledge early, even as a child, a lot of us live in places where our children are taught secular knowledge, or even knowledge of Christianity, singing about Jesus and other things at school. So, I am very happy to have found this on another forum, it is like an activity book for children, I think normally given for home teachers and normal teachers, but I am sure it can be used by normal fathers or mothers,

Islamic Activity Book 1

Islamic Activity Book 2

This is the page:

http://www.musalla.org/Downloads.html

Insha'Allah go through the books before you teach your kids, making sure all is correct.

And Allah knows best.

NOTE: There are errors, so please becareful, one for example states that Allah is everywhere, according to a sister who has read through it, so make sure you teach from that what you know to be correct.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.