/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some weird animals!!

Mikayeel
06-17-2008, 10:33 PM
:sl:

I have found this article the other day and thought i'd better share it:)

Most creatures turn pale at the sight of an alligator staring down at them, but this guy has it backwards. Perhaps, it was an intentional attempt at self-defence against being turned into a handbag or a rapper’s shoes.

The ‘zorse’ is one of nature’s most notorious fashion rebels. Clashing colours and patterns are what this magnificent creature is all about. Other than that, it makes for a unique and eco-friendly mode of transportation. I sense jealousy emanating from more than a few Horse Guards...

Napoleon Dynamite loved to draw doodles of this animal in class, but the 'liger' (lion/tiger mix) is as actually as real as it gets. Here it's shown licking his chops, perhaps, after a nice meal of 'zorse.'

What a horny ram! Surprisingly, this isn’t a cloning attempt gone wrong. It’s actually a natural-born Chinese ram.

This angry looking chicken looks like he wants to be put back down on his FOUR legs!

In attempt to imitate his friend Charlotte the spider, Wilbur the pig decided to pick up a few extra legs. As of yet, he is still unsuccessful in his attempts to spin webs.

No, this isn’t a serpent with many heads (that’s up later, if you must know). This group of albino Sri Lankan cobras does give a whole new meaning to the band name ‘Whitesnake,’ though.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-18-2008, 04:19 AM
whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa very cool...

wonder if some hindus are worshipping those interesting mutants some where in India?
a baby was born joined at the pelvis of its "parasitic twin".. and they decided to call her lakshmi and the Bihar villagers came to worship her...
wonders never cease..

Thanks for sharing

north_malaysian
06-18-2008, 04:25 AM
I've seen a preserved piglet with two heads, lots of legs in Penang Museum!

Is it a right place to put that thing in a museum?:exhausted

north_malaysian
06-18-2008, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar

No, this isn’t a serpent with many heads (that’s up later, if you must know). This group of albino Sri Lankan cobras does give a whole new meaning to the band name ‘Whitesnake,’ though.

The Chinese and Vietnamese would pay thousands of dollars just to drink this cobras' blood and eat their meats - deep fried!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-18-2008, 04:35 AM
^^^^ ;D
akhi you are a riot.. and I can't wait to visit Malaysia insha'Allah

btw.. curious why the chinese are interested in the blood and the deep fried snakes?

good scary fairytales to tell?

Periwinkle18
06-18-2008, 04:36 AM
Wow...thts so cool.

my father once saw a chinese taking blood out from a cobra and drinking it..yuck anyways they also eat cockroaches and other insects.

snakelegs
06-18-2008, 05:03 AM
i think the chinese like snake parts for aphrodisiac.
here is a white snake (not albino). it is a leucistic texas rat snake. these are really magnificent snakes - i had a trio once. they're 5-6 feet long. the japanese value white snakes especially. (not to eat or use as medicine).

Mawaddah
06-18-2008, 06:42 AM
^ That white snake is absolutely beautiful.

I am fascinated by snakes

Mikayeel
06-18-2008, 07:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
^ That white snake is absolutely beautiful.

I am fascinated by snakes

Join the club sis:)

Out of the pics i like the zebra horse and the tiger lion.

north_malaysian
06-18-2008, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
^^^^ ;D
akhi you are a riot.. and I can't wait to visit Malaysia insha'Allah

btw.. curious why the chinese are interested in the blood and the deep fried snakes?

good scary fairytales to tell?

Aphrodisiac...of course... they eat snakes, lizards, centipedes, scorpions the more poisonous the animals the better. There are many cobras in Malaysia...it's not a protected animal.

If they want to suck monkey brain.. they have to go to Thailand as it's illegal in Malaysia.

They'll suck the brain (with the liquids too) from a monkey...ALIVE! Using straws...+o(

north_malaysian
06-18-2008, 08:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i think the chinese like snake parts for aphrodisiac.
You're 1000% right!

The Chinese themselves are saying:

"The Chinese are so rich that they would eat all kind of animals, and the Chinese are so poor that they would eat all kind of animals"

A friend of mine said that he met a Chinese that had eaten all sorts of animals under the sun. He said the best of all is beef.

Al-Zaara
06-18-2008, 08:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
You're 1000% right!

The Chinese themselves are saying:

"The Chinese are so rich that they would eat all kind of animals, and the Chinese are so poor that they would eat all kind of animals"

A friend of mine said that he met a Chinese that had eaten all sorts of animals under the sun. He said the best of all is beef.
LOL What a realization..

They'll suck the brain (with the liquids too) from a monkey...ALIVE! Using straws...+o(
WHAT?!! OK, I feel sick now..

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
here is a white snake (not albino). it is a leucistic texas rat snake. these are really magnificent snakes - i had a trio once. they're 5-6 feet long. the japanese value white snakes especially. (not to eat or use as medicine).

It's really beautiful! Though I do in general like colourful snakes more.

Souljette
06-18-2008, 08:40 AM
SUBHANALLAH the zorse is mashallah beautiful nd yes Sis Al-Zaara my uncle saw that in thailand i think..he went to a restaurant nd derez a hole in the middle of the table and they put the monkey underneath with his head positioned there.nd afta that i'm not even go through telling you with but ye..nice pics

Al-Zaara
06-18-2008, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
nd yes Sis Al-Zaara my uncle saw that in thailand i think..he went to a restaurant nd derez a hole in the middle of the table and they put the monkey underneath with his head positioned there.nd afta that i'm not even go through telling you with but ye..
THAT'S SICK!!! :raging: Astagfirullah!! Urgh...!!

------
06-18-2008, 08:48 AM
:salamext:

The coolest!

Souljette
06-18-2008, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
THAT'S SICK!!! :raging: Astagfirullah!! Urgh...!!

yep i knowww reallyy sick the poor monkeys

north_malaysian
06-18-2008, 09:13 AM
my uncle saw that in thailand i think..he went to a restaurant nd derez a hole in the middle of the table and they put the monkey underneath with his head positioned there.nd afta that i'm not even go through telling you with but ye..nice pics
The table is custom made with special kind of head cutter on it. The monkey's head could be seen on the table... they cut it while the monkey is still alive...and the monkey would shrieking while those crazy people cut the monkey upper skull, and then they'll put a straw inside it and suck it...

They dont do it on dead monkey...

The Chinese also created a technic of deep frying fish, but not the head... thus when the deep fried fish is served the head is still alive...they'll eat the fish when it's still alive.+o(

north_malaysian
06-18-2008, 09:16 AM

yep i knowww reallyy sick the poor monkeys
My friend saw how the Chinese roast their pigs...

they give some food to the pig, while the pig is still eating they would poke a hot iron rod thru the pig's behind which go through its body and out to the pig's mouth...and roast the pig!

Souljette
06-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Bro north_malaysian...therez a reason why i didn't say the rest of the incident about the monkey i know they cut the monkey's head while they are still alive my uncle witnessed it so i didnt want to mention it but now that u did o well lolzz..ye sick stuff i tell u ..i heard an incident like the pig's to what indians do to dogs eww

piXie
06-18-2008, 11:45 AM

I thought those were baby elephants :rollseyes

north_malaysian
06-19-2008, 03:52 AM
i heard an incident like the pig's to what indians do to dogs eww
Indians eat roasted dog? Dont know that...

There is a Chinese restaurant famous with puppy meat in Kuala Lumpur.

Mikayeel
06-19-2008, 06:45 AM
The table is custom made with special kind of head cutter on it. The monkey's head could be seen on the table... they cut it while the monkey is still alive...and the monkey would shrieking while those crazy people cut the monkey upper skull, and then they'll put a straw inside it and suck it...

They dont do it on dead monkey...

The Chinese also created a technic of deep frying fish, but not the head... thus when the deep fried fish is served the head is still alive...they'll eat the fish when it's still alive.+o(

Its just sad! Why the (£$&£$3 do they want to suck up a monkeys brain for??? Its like..... GET A LIFE?

Ye i head about the fish, i actually seen it on TV once. They fried it sooo quick that when the fish was served it still moved its mouth! Looked very fresh:p, but its just sad that people pull out these kind of things!

north_malaysian
06-19-2008, 07:33 AM

Its just sad! Why the (£$&£$3 do they want to suck up a monkeys brain for??? Its like..... GET A LIFE?
Maybe some people love eating something shrieking? I have no idea why? :exhausted

Muslim Knight
06-19-2008, 08:18 AM
This is not a thread on Weird Animals! This thread is about you guys discussing disgusting eating habits of sick-minded people!!~

north_malaysian
06-19-2008, 08:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
This is not a thread on Weird Animals! This thread is about you guys discussing disgusting eating habits of sick-minded people!!~
Those "sick-minded people" are the actual "weird animals" in this thread!:exhausted

Muslim Knight
06-19-2008, 08:51 AM
Those "sick-minded people" are the actual "weird animals" in this thread!:exhausted
Oh I get it. Well, carry on, people.

:D:D:D

wildkat
06-23-2008, 05:08 PM
uhh, that horse looks like its been photo shopped

Ali.
06-23-2008, 05:34 PM
^ I was thinking the same.

But apart from that, cool!

truemuslim
07-10-2008, 12:09 AM
i like these two best

nd

as for the snakes...

seriously makes me shiver like they in the room here! :raging: i hate snakes.

especially since i think Ali (ra) used to say "authoo billah min ashaitan arajeem" to them :D

Mikayeel
07-10-2008, 12:23 AM

These albino snakes r not the prettiest u r right :)

However i love the big cat! It looks like a big naughty house cat that is up to no good!

truemuslim
07-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Albino? It dont matter WHAT the hell they are. Snakes - Those sick things no one should like, those sick things that chase you around the house,those sick things that never die no matter how much u chop em! (oh wait thats worms?) And those sick things that give you a heart attack if you get closer than 70 ft to them :D

What cat?

oh the lion?
I like cats. they eat snakes.

jannat
08-07-2008, 07:26 PM
salam,

Oh my days, am so scarec of those snakes!! i use to kindof like them first, but am fearing everything., snakes, rats, etc.especially small snakes, any tips to get over these fears?

Güven
09-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Aye-aye

Tapir

The Philippine Tarsier

Sloth

Pygmy Marmosets

The proboscis monkey

Narwhal

Komondor

Angora Rabbit

Emperor Tamarin

:D

FatimaAsSideqah
09-12-2008, 01:38 PM

*Gulp* :phew ok!

FatimaAsSideqah
09-12-2008, 01:40 PM

haha granpma Tamarin! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.