/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I begin to learn about islam?

aleister
06-19-2008, 07:38 PM
How do I begin to learn about islam, I have a quran and I am trying to read it, but what else do I need to study?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
06-20-2008, 04:50 AM
I apologise in taking so long at posting a reply to your post.

You ask a very good question. The best way to learn is by asking questions.

Our belief relates to every aspect of our life, it is not simply a ritual form of worship, it is a life. Any question be it be about, worship in the Mosque, the food we eat, how we dress, or any aspect of our life; will have an Islamic reason.

Our main books of guidance are the Qur'an, the Hadith and the Sunnah. Much emphasise is placed on our personal responsibility to constantly learn and to always try to live every moment as a Muslim.

Always feel free to ask questions and never have any fear to ask for verification of any answers and how the answers agree with the Qur'an and hadith.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.