/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Asad

جوري
06-22-2008, 04:00 AM
I have had a couple of 'the message of the Quran' by Muhammad Asad, but gave both copies away unfortunately (well actually I don't regret it) may they both become great Muslims) insha'Allah
now, I don't wish to purchase another copy and aware that there is a downloadable version somewhere out there. I am wondering if one of you has it and could share it with me please?

I am aware that there is an abridged version already on line but missing suras 21-59 which is quite a large chunk...

I am also aware that he isn't the best translator out there but on a personal level feel he is better than the most popular ones out there..

thank you for your time

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I think this could be the site you mean.
http://www.geocities.com/masad02/

Alhamdulillah, it seems Surahs 21 > 59 have been added, although i think some Surahs are still missing.

Hope it helps. :w:

جوري
06-22-2008, 04:01 PM
:sl:
Baraka Allah feek akhi

yes those suras are very abridged, compared to the others, I am aware that you can download the whole book, I lost the website, you actually have to pay $15 which is about 1/3 the price of the bound version...
I was wondering if anyone at all had it and minded sharing it with me.. as I myself have lost the website, where you can download for a fee..

'Abd al-Baari
06-22-2008, 04:11 PM
:sl:

WaIyyaki. :)

This is a great site which has three translations in English plus some others, alongside the Arabic Mushaf, and also has the option to listen to the recitation.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.