/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem..

serenechaos
06-22-2008, 11:46 PM
I moved from one part of the country to another. The only way I could get here was to have a couch to sleep on while the roommate (a woman, I know, bad..) yet we do not interact in such a way, quite platonic. However, I am still getting situated, I can not move out. I have no transportation, or would I have money. I read, one should not do something that could possibly end one's life knowingly. I am type 1 diabetic, if my insulin is not kept cold it can be rendered ineffective. Without daily shots, I would die an agonizing death in a matter of days. In this, being homeless would be a sure way to die in this health condition. So, I am a bit off.. Could I not have the intention, which I do, to earn enough money to move out on my own? I think it would take about six months or so, but I can strive and make it happen. Would not Allah know this and in his infinite mercy allow for the conditions till I can make it right? We seldom spend time alone in the same room, she goes to her room shutting the door, to clarify on that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-23-2008, 09:44 AM
^ may Allaah ease your affairs brother !!

If it is ultimately impossible for you to find another place to stay then may Allaah have mercy upon you.

I hope you at least try to find another place of rest, may Allaah reward you for your striving.

Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum

UmmSqueakster
06-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Have you connected with the local muslim community? Granted, some communities are better than others at providing support, but it would not hurt to ask if there is a brother in the community who would be willing to let you crash with him while you get on your feet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.