/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of "Huzur Kebla"

M H Kahn
07-05-2008, 02:44 PM
I often see peers, who trade in shirk, use various titles including the one of "Huzur Kibla". Could anybody let me know what "Huzur Kibla" means?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
07-06-2008, 06:51 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Huzoor Qibla I think you mean right?

Huzoor is the term I think they use when they're talking to one another i.e. a term of respect. And a lot of people use the word Qibla...not just peers, Qabl means 'before' in arabic right? Or something like that, basically if I'm understanding what you mean, they're referring to 'Huzoor Qibla', menaing the one who spoke before them/or is before them (i.e. sitting?).

Let me give you an example insha'Allah. If there was a group of speakers/people sitting together and they were having a discussion and somebody invited somebody to give their view, they would probably give 'Huzoor Qibla' a chance to speak....The one who spoke before? Hmm if I'm wrong then Astaghfirullah may Allah guide me. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

M H Kahn
07-07-2008, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
AssalamuAlaykum

Huzoor Qibla I think you mean right?

Huzoor is the term I think they use when they're talking to one another i.e. a term of respect. And a lot of people use the word Qibla...not just peers, Qabl means 'before' in arabic right? Or something like that, basically if I'm understanding what you mean, they're referring to 'Huzoor Qibla', menaing the one who spoke before them/or is before them (i.e. sitting?).

Let me give you an example insha'Allah. If there was a group of speakers/people sitting together and they were having a discussion and somebody invited somebody to give their view, they would probably give 'Huzoor Qibla' a chance to speak....The one who spoke before? Hmm if I'm wrong then Astaghfirullah may Allah guide me. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum
Thank you for your explanation. But I am not convinced why the peer-cheats are called Huzur Kibla.

M H Kahn
07-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Will anyone else contribute?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.