/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Punishment question, quick one

AntiKarateKid
07-07-2008, 01:13 PM
47. Say: "Tell me, if the punishment of All�h comes to you suddenly (during the night), or openly (during the day), will any be destroyed except the Z�lim�n (polytheists and wrong-doing people)?"

In Surah Al- Anam, Allah (SWT)tells the Prophet (pbuh) that only Zalimun will be destroyed by the punishment of Allah

I'm just confused about what type of punishment this is referring to, because in mass punishments like earthquakes, surely there could have ben one or two Muslims in there being punished too

Is Allah(SWT) reffering to the punishment of the Afterlife?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-15-2008, 03:27 PM
bump

sum1 help dis bro

^..sTr!vEr..^
07-15-2008, 09:18 PM
if muslims[good] also suffer from stuff like Quakes etc.. then for them is the reward of maghfirah ... :) subhanAllah ..!
And the punishment mentioned ^ is a reference to the worldly one .. as far as i can make out..
inshAllah this helps :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.