/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Only one Mod

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 03:34 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Only one mod modding advice and support, does that mean other yellow people dont have powers in that section and that I cant ask them for help in that section? I mean if no red or blue people or that particular yellow person is on.

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-08-2008, 03:35 PM
whats a yellow person?

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
whats a yellow person?
AssalamuAlaykum

A modling.

WassalamuAlaykum

Al-Zaara
07-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Haha! Yellow people! ;D

Orange Mods are responsible for a selected few sections. They have no power of those sections in which they aren't subscribed for. Other than those subscribed Mods in the section, Super Mods have the power to moderate all sections.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
07-08-2008, 03:41 PM
yeah bluers have power over the whole forum (ooooo who cares :mmokay:) :p

and red ones :muddlehea they like run the forum,

orange ones only have sections, so if you got a query or a thread needs editing, contact the mod of that section or just contact a blue or reddy

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Haha! Yellow people! ;D

Orange Mods are responsible for a selected few sections. They have no power of those sections in which they aren't subscribed for. Other than those subscribed Mods in the section, Super Mods have the power to moderate all sections.
AssalamuAlaykum

Ahh ok, I think there should be more than one mod for a particular section. I mean, more than one yellow person. Because sometimes only yellow people are online and there's no use if I cant ask them. Coz the current yellow person in advice and support, I rarely see her online.

WassalamuAlaykum

Al-Zaara
07-08-2008, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...54M4K4H...
AssalamuAlaykum

Ahh ok, I think there should be more than one mod for a particular section. I mean, more than one yellow person. Because sometimes only yellow people are online and there's no use if I cant ask them. Coz the current yellow person in advice and support, I rarely see her online.

WassalamuAlaykum
Aleykum selam,

Contact brother Muhammad about your concerns and suggestions and he will do something about it, inshaAllah. I see him quite frequently online, I'm sure he'll answer quite fast, inshaAllah.

But some of the Sultans are aswell frequently online, do PM them if there is a need, inshaAllah.

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 03:50 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

JazakAllah khayr sister and also Brother Chacha

*grin*

WassalamuAlaykum

BlissfullyJaded
07-08-2008, 08:54 PM
:sl:

And uncle Woodrow replies quick also mashaAllah.

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
:sl:

AssalamuAlaykum

I dont like to bother him. I like bugging the yellow people. Simply because I prefer roses over daffodils.

WassalamuAlaykum

Woodrow
07-08-2008, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...54M4K4H...
AssalamuAlaykum

I dont like to bother him. I like bugging the yellow people. Simply because I prefer roses over daffodils.

WassalamuAlaykum

Besides rumor has it that Uncle Woodrow is an old grouch who bites peoples heads off if they disturb him before he had his morning coffee.

Hopefuly, each and every person here knows that I will try to help anytime I am on line.

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Besides rumor has it that Uncle Woodrow is an old grouch who bites peoples heads off if they disturb him before he had his morning coffee.

Hopefuly, each and every person here knows that I will try to help anytime I am on line.
AssalamuAlaykum

Nope, truth is that you're too kind an uncle and I guess most of the members ask you to help them out, I'd rather the small mods exercise their mod powers more often and take the work-load off of your back.

WassalamuAlaykum

Al-Zaara
07-08-2008, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
Duh, how could I forget him. He's even more online, mashaAllah. Just lately, no one's head has been bitten off, maybe that's why I forgot to mention him... imsad

Joking aside, what do you think of applying more mods in the Advice Section (and other deserted sections), brother Woodrow?

Ali.
07-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah Woodrow's the best, he's helped me millions of times in the past (I think it was before I changed my username so he might've forgotten...) JazakAllah Khair! :thumbs_up!

On topic:

^ I was thinking of becoming a mod' not so long ago actually... hmm...

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Yeah Woodrow's the best, he's helped me millions of times in the past (I think it was before I changed my username so he might've forgotten...) JazakAllah Khair! :thumbs_up!

On topic:

AssalamuAlaykum

Quick Links >> Apply to be a Mod

Go for it Akhee! Dont know if they need any though...Hmm

WassalamuAlaykum

Woodrow
07-08-2008, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Duh, how could I forget him. He's even more online, mashaAllah. Just lately, no one's head has been bitten off, maybe that's why I forgot to mention him... imsad

Joking aside, what do you think of applying more mods in the Advice Section (and other deserted sections), brother Woodrow?

Very good suggestion. It is time we took a close look at how and where the current mods are being utilized and exam the areas that may need more.

Al-Zaara
07-08-2008, 09:16 PM
On topic:

Do never enter the dark forces!

j/k

Apply! :thumbs_up

IB-Staff
07-09-2008, 07:04 AM
There's rarely a time when a Bluey/Admin isn't online here, it's just that some prefer to use the invisible mode. So just drop a PM with multiple recipients.

Woodrow
07-09-2008, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
There's rarely a time when a Bluey/Admin isn't online here, it's just that some prefer to use the invisible mode. So just drop a PM with multiple recipients.
True

It is very seldom there is not at least one blue and/or red here. Although for various reasons some choose the invisible mode. PM directed to several reds and blues should reach one very fast, even if they can not be seen as being online.

Woodrow
07-09-2008, 07:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dudeā„¢
Mods shouldn't be invisible, IMO. Also, this thread might be offensive to a billion people.
There are some very good reasons a mod needs to be invisible at times. I do not believe any mods have abused that option.

However, rereading the thread title, I agree with you that some people could be offended by it, although do not believe it was meant to be a racist comment. But, I am taking your advice and editing it, so it reflects only what is meant.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!