/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Importance Of Wudu

chacha_jalebi
07-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Salaam ma alaykum peoplingsss

Wudu, purification, ablution ooo yeah :p

Wudu is such a boootiful thin, it is done so we can purify ourselfs before we stand for prayer infront of Allah (Swt), but nothin stops us from always doin wudu even when its not prayer time, you can just try to keep yourself clean you dirty buggers:p also nowadays you see people tryin to cool themselfs down, like eat a ice pole, walk round naked like a desperado:p but what bout wudu eh eh!! Like it kools all parts of the body that are most exposed to heat and we do it 5 times a day! and when its cold you can do wudu with warm water so u can be warm!! See the wisdom behind our religion ooo yeaah :D

Allah (Swt) says in surah al maidah v 6

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, wipe (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of Janaba (i.e., after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body). But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes from responding to the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e., sexual intercourse) and you find no water, then perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you, and to complete His Favour to you that you may be thankful.''

Oooviously its best to do wudu with water, but if you cant find water, then you can do taymmum with earth or sand, and we get the same reward, and like Allah (Swt) says he dont want to place difficulty on us, he just wans to purify us, like the deen is so simple, and its all done for our own benefit, if we are good, we go to jannah and if we are bad we goooo jahannam

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "On the Day of Resurrection, my followers (or Ummah) will be summoned `Al-Ghurr Al-Muhajjalun' from the traces of Wudu'. Whoever can increase the area of his radiance should do so.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

d word al ghurr comes frm the word of aghaar, meanin shiny or whitish, the hadiths means that the shiny radiance will glow from people who have doen wudu, and it says whoever can increase his area of radiance should, so even if its not time for prayer we can just do wudu, and thats beneficial for us and others! Others you say.... how? Well it should stop you frm controllin your farts :p or swearin as these thins break the wudu,

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard my Khalil (the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)) as saying, "The adornment of the believer (in Jannah) will reach the places where the water of Wudu' reaches (his body).''
[Muslim]

Uthman bin `Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who performs the Wudu' perfectly (i.e., according to Sunnah), his sins will depart from his body, even from under his nails.''
[Muslim]

So do wudu proply, and its like sins are fallin off you, in another hadiths it says each time you do wudu, the each drop of water that falls is like a sin is being removed! So it shows how important wudu is, sometimes we get lazy and dont do wudu proply, like at fajr time, but we sud rememba that each time we do it, we are just like killin of our sins!! But also that means that if you have done a sin, you shouldn’t just do wudu tryin to get rid of it, you should repent from it, as thats the best way to remove sins, as sincere repentence if accepted is wooo hooo :D

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a Muslim, or a believer, washes his face (in the course of Wudu'), every sin which he committed with his eyes, will be washed away from his face with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin which is committed by his hands will be effaced from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin his feet committed will be washed away with the water, or with the last drop of water; until he finally emerges cleansed of all his sins.''[Muslim]

Like i said :D

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) went to the (Baqi`) cemetery and said, "May you be secured from punishment, O dwellers of abode of the believers! We, if Allah wills, will follow you. I wish we see my brothers.'' The Companions said, "O Messenger of Allah! Are not we your brothers?'' He (PBUH) said, "You are my Companions, but my brothers are those who have not come into the world yet.'' They said; "O Messenger of Allah! How will you recognize those of your Ummah who are not born yet?'' He (PBUH) said, "Say, if a man has white-footed horses with white foreheads among horses which are pure black, will he not recognize his own horses?'' They said; "Certainly, O Messenger of Allah!'' He (PBUH) said, "They (my followers) will come with bright faces and white limbs because of Wudu'; and I will arrive at the Haud (Al-Kauthar) ahead of them.''[Muslim]

Imagine drinkin from haud al kauther! My gosh, Hadhrat Aisha (Ra) says in a hadiths that RasoolAllah (Saw) said “by the sides of al kauther will be tents made of pearls” subhanallah so we cant imagine what al kauther looks like and its RasoolAllah (Saw) special fountain/pond, and by doin wudu we can have a chance to drink from their, and its known that once you drink from haud al kauther, you wil nevaa feel thirsty again!!

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Shall I not tell you something by which Allah effaces the sins and elevates ranks (in Jannah)?'' The Companions said; "Certainly, O Messenger of Allah.'' He (PBUH) said, "Performing the Wudu' thoroughly in spite of difficult circumstances, walking with more paces to the mosque, and waiting for the next As-Salat (the prayer) after observing Salat; and that is Ar-Ribat, and that is Ar-Ribat.''
[Muslim]

Ar ribat is a summin that means when you watch out durin war times, for the enemies in the frontlines, and there is so much reward to look out durin war times, so waitin for a next salaah, is similarly rewarded to ar ribat which is wicked!! So even if you hav difficulty in doin wudu, like coldness or whatever reason, do it! There is so much reward!!

Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever of you performs Wudu' carefully and then affirms: `Ash-hadu an la ilaha illallahu Wahdahu la sharika Lahu, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan `abduhu wa Rasuluhu [I testify that there so no true god except Allah Alone, Who has no partners and that Muhammad ((PBUH) is His slave and Messenger],' the eight gates of Jannah are opened for him. He may enter through whichever of these gates he desires (to enter).''[Muslim].

In the narration in At-Tirmidhi, it is added: "Allahummaj-`alni minat-tawwabina, waj-`alni minal-mutatahhirin (O Allah make me among those who repent and purify themselves).''

Note, this hadithss says whoever performs wudu, THEN, meanin after not during wudu, as there is no dhikr durin wudu, like many people are in a bathroom and their sayin bismillah , Allah hu akbar, and thats disrespectful! and on top of that you dont have to say anythin durin wudu, there is no evidence that says you hav to say anything durin wudu, but if you stil wana say it then do it in your head, but remebaa there is no evidence you have to say anythin, so its best to leave stuff for which there is no evidence!

And this hadiths just sums up the whole post!!!

Abu Malik Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Wudu' is half the Iman.''[Muslim]

NOW GET DOIN WUDU!! boi boiii

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
07-08-2008, 11:14 PM
great post :)
cept u made 2 identical threads ;D

Jazakallah khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.