/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys what have you got to say about this!!!!!!

Imaan
07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Found this somewhere on the net!

Have A GOOOOOOOOOD Laugh
:laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::)

The Guys' Rules

Finally , the guys' side of the story.

We always hear ' the rules ' From the female side.

Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules!

Please note.. These are all numbered '1' ON PURPOSE!

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.

Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work!

Strong hints do not work!

Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a Problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria 's Secret girls, don't Expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both.

If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.

Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothing's wrong.

We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really .

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!

1. Thank you for reading this.

Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;

Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
07-12-2008, 08:11 PM
lool jazakallah khair 4 sharing ;D ;D

------
07-12-2008, 08:58 PM

Just say it!
yeh i know, guys r so dumb u have to say things out str8 2 them, they just DONT GET IT! -------

'Abd-al Latif
07-13-2008, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

yeh i know, guys r so dumb u have to say things out str8 2 them, they just DONT GET IT! -------
Riiiight. You gotta be dumb to talk stright forward but your decisive when you hint:rolleyes:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
07-13-2008, 10:12 AM
looooooool

Souljette
07-13-2008, 02:04 PM
:sl: Ye I read all of this and mann I know how to deal with guys..I got two bros ova here..You can not hint nothing ..O i learnt something..(a secret)...Guys choose not to listen to women ehehe..not cuz they can't

:w:

Mikayeel
07-13-2008, 02:18 PM
:sl:

Looool they wer really funny :)

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imaan

Just say it!

AssalamuAlaykum

I'm sorry but the above doesnt work :cry:

Argh ... Some people are just Blahhhh :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Cabdullahi
07-13-2008, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

'Guys are so dumb' ok fair enough , the emotional thing that gives complicated and useless hints is surely more dumber

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
the emotional thing that gives complicated and useless hints is surely more dumber
AssalamuAlaykum

Lol I dont think we can help it. Dont know why but it takes long to master the art of not being too complicated and emotional. Sometimes I guess we forget how different we are, Wallahu A'lam.

WassalamuAlaykum

Cabdullahi
07-13-2008, 03:34 PM
With girls everything is connected to their emotions but boys just tell it straight "i did this then the outcome was this" but girls its abit different:rolleyes: " WELL FIRST I WASNT FEELING WELL AND BEFORE THAT I HAD A CHAT WITH MUM AND WE DISAGREED WITH SOMETHING AND I FELT QUITE ANNOYED AND ALSO MY NEW JOB IS QUITE STRESSING:'(:'(:'( BY THE WAY I SAW NICE SHOES IN NEWLOOK WHEN I PASSED THROUGH TOWN" just get to the point will you:mad:

Nájlá
07-13-2008, 03:42 PM
With girls everything is connected to their emotions but boys just tell it straight "i did this then the outcome was this" but girls its abit different:rolleyes: " WELL FIRST I WASNT FEELING WELL AND BEFORE THAT I HAD A CHAT WITH MUM AND WE DISAGREED WITH SOMETHING AND I FELT QUITE ANNOYED AND ALSO MY NEW JOB IS QUITE STRESSING:'(:'(:'( BY THE WAY I SAW NICE SHOES IN NEWLOOK WHEN I PASSED THROUGH TOWN" just get to the point will you:mad:
i have too agree with u lol even though am a female. i found it funny lol.
sisters dont attack me k lol

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 03:47 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

I dissagree actually.

She's just telling him how her day went. Whats wrong with that? :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Nájlá
07-13-2008, 03:52 PM
i'll let a brother answer that :P

suffiyan007
07-13-2008, 05:18 PM
some guys are shopping lovers...cant said Guy are totally dumb....mostly women,reacted to her impulsive and making wrong decisions...i think men and women are equal...cause Guy can do women jobs and Girl can do men jobs...like police,cop,nurse,hairstylist,makeup artist,and etc...

Souljette
07-13-2008, 05:47 PM

I don't agree that physically or mentally men and women are equal which is why Allah (S.W.T) gave them different jobs..Men are mentally stronger than Women although with their mom they are very soft ..depends..There are girls who are str8 to the point but some can't help it...Don't attack me but it's truee

Musaafirah
07-13-2008, 05:51 PM
HA! Am a girl and I agree with you!

*KB*
07-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Assalamualaykum

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll

Hilarious!!! That is like so BRILLIANT!!!! :giggling::giggling::giggling: :D:D:D:D:D

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

suffiyan007
07-13-2008, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

I don't agree that physically or mentally men and women are equal which is why Allah (S.W.T) gave them different jobs..Men are mentally stronger than Women although with their mom they are very soft ..depends..There are girls who are str8 to the point but some can't help it...Don't attack me but it's truee
hello...i am not attacking people...but to comment...eVen i see lotsa women into heavylifting...in olympics and commonwealth,some people said women clever than men....that are all myth...cause God has created human either he is a man or woman still Equal,some Guy are soft,moderate and strong...same as women...so pls respect me,i am not a attacker,if u making Fitna on me!

Cabdullahi
07-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah,although male and females have differences, a married couple should adapt and get used to each other,if the wife is nagging or talking absolute garbage then the husband has to get ear plugs and if hes lazing around or spending time on video games then the wife should hide the games

~Taalibah~
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM

Lol, that was good.

Just say it!
I'll say! 90 out of 100 thats just right!

arabianprincess
07-14-2008, 03:59 AM
lol ./... well some r true but im not married yet so once i am then I let yall know ... but seriously guys GIVE US a break :D

Souljette
07-14-2008, 08:50 AM
hello...i am not attacking people...but to comment...eVen i see lotsa women into heavylifting...in olympics and commonwealth,some people said women clever than men....that are all myth...cause God has created human either he is a man or woman still Equal,some Guy are soft,moderate and strong...same as women...so pls respect me,i am not a attacker,if u making Fitna on me!
Brother I am not saying you are an attacker, I am just expressing my opinion and scientific logic as well as Islamic logic on it..that's all..I do agree that there are different kinds of men and women but we can't deny that there are differences...I apologize if you think that I was offending you but that wasn't my intention ...I am not the kind that will attack people nor do I take it that way..

Bro Ahmedjunior..nice solution

ayan333
07-14-2008, 01:15 PM

lol...you'll be suprised to see men now-a-days...yapping away jus like females.....soon we're (sisters) goin to have to have to start ignoring and complaining about the brothers

Souljette
07-15-2008, 02:00 PM

I got in trouble for making fun of those people who talk like girls or walk like one ..eww..not backbiting though my intention of them listening ..what's happening to the world..it's worse in an arab country..May Allah(S.W.T) protect us from this filth Ameen

Cabdullahi
07-15-2008, 02:03 PM
^ Yeah that's right ,guys should toughen up and girls should stay feminine

truemuslim
07-16-2008, 03:45 AM
oi i feel another gender war is comin up!

Yo chill dawgs! (jk)

You can't really say this about ALL guys, and you can't say ALL girls are emotional either...coz like im totally unemotional and im 100% guurl. :) Only when it comes to deen :)

Loool this is hilarius tho!

suffiyan007
07-16-2008, 04:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
oi i feel another gender war is comin up!

Yo chill dawgs! (jk)

You can't really say this about ALL guys, and you can't say ALL girls are emotional either...coz like im totally unemotional and im 100% guurl. :) Only when it comes to deen :)

Loool this is hilarius tho!

peace to be with you,and i also be with you....!

so have peace,believe in yourself, i think one thing...boys should helps girls...
go through everything cause i understand that God made men and women is to men help women through everything,God has gifted a men a wife ...so why wanna argue anymore..so if sometime a women can help her husband or male friends to do something too....dont say lotsa comparison myths,cause in the world we need to help each other ,neither hurting each other nor ignorants.
Boys has their own ability and girls has own ability...so no need to argue...the only way is to use commonsense...and u be able to complete your task!

truemuslim
07-16-2008, 04:07 AM
Oh and btw everyone, just for the record. A SCIENTIFIKKY thing on the newspaper said they did a test and found out girls talk only 13% more than boys. :D Besides this was all a joke no need to turn it into a debate bout the diffference between girls and boys

format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
peace to be with you,and i also be with you....!

so have peace,believe in yourself, i think one thing...boys should helps girls...
go through everything cause i understand that God made men and women is to men help women through everything,God has gifted a men a wife ...so why wanna argue anymore..so if sometime a women can help her husband or male friends to do something too....dont say lotsa comparison myths,cause in the world we need to help each other ,neither hurting each other nor ignorants.
Boys has their own ability and girls has own ability...so no need to argue...the only way is to use commonsense...and u be able to complete your task!
Ya i agree Bro. :D

Nawal89
07-16-2008, 05:24 AM
About guys not understanding girls when they just drop hints..I dont either. I only understand pe ople who talk straight. Either you talk straight with me or else i won't know nuthin.

Souljette
07-16-2008, 07:01 AM

SIS NAWAL..Me too ^^ I really don't get it when people drop hints..my broz do that sometimes and I look at them like this :S...I hate indirect talk ughh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.