/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Islamic Degree

WaAlaikum
07-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Dear Muslim Brothers,

I am a new muslim and I have a BA in English Literature. I recently started working towards my MA in English Literature but the deen is on me now so I find my career boring. I would like very much to change schools and get a degree in Islam so that I can graduate and teach Islam at a college somewhere in the USA. Does anyone have any information they can give me? Are there any good online degree programs? I saw a few websites but I am not sure what is good. Do they allow muslims to teach Islam at colleges in the USA and how large of a market is there for that? Any help is apprechiated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
07-13-2008, 08:30 PM
how about google.com :D

erm erm im sure any uni do islamic degrees, also from experience if you do combine degrees its much easier innay, like cant you combine your MA with islamic studies, i combined mine, and its kool, you might have the extra module or that, but you can continue with your original degree and you can also get your islamic thins ooo yeaah

Zarmina
07-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Here's one school in Minnesota.

http://www.iumn.net/index.htm

There is also a good one in the east coast, I think Virginia.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.