/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I got lots of things to share but in which forum?

Ennab
07-16-2008, 03:02 PM
:sl:
-Is it allowed to add external links for eBooks , CDs and Appz related to islam that will help Muslims ( all can be downloaded for free from file sharing site) but i dont know if they are copyrighted (many forums allow posting file sharing links)?
-And where should i post them ( Language: English and if not i will mention that ) ?
examples :
Encyclopedia: Discover Islam - CD
Islam Is Your Birthright - eBook
Know Your Prophet - eBook
Fortress of the Muslim: Invocations From The Quran And Sunnah - eBook
The Explanation Of The Beautiful And Perfect Names Of Allah - eBook
The Wisdom Behind The Islamic Laws Regarding Women - eBook
Fiqh us-Sunnah: The Book Of Hajj - eBook
Step By Step How To Pray - WMV

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-16-2008, 07:48 PM
:wasalamex

BUMP

Ennab
07-17-2008, 06:32 AM
what do mean with Bump

Woodrow
07-18-2008, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ennab
-Is it allowed to add external links for eBooks , CDs and Appz related to islam that will help Muslims ( all can be downloaded for free from file sharing site) but i dont know if they are copyrighted (many forums allow posting file sharing links)?
-And where should i post them ( Language: English and if not i will mention that ) ?
examples :
Encyclopedia: Discover Islam - CD
Islam Is Your Birthright - eBook
Know Your Prophet - eBook
Fortress of the Muslim: Invocations From The Quran And Sunnah - eBook
The Explanation Of The Beautiful And Perfect Names Of Allah - eBook
The Wisdom Behind The Islamic Laws Regarding Women - eBook
Fiqh us-Sunnah: The Book Of Hajj - eBook
Step By Step How To Pray - WMV
Copyrght violations on the inernet are beig taken very seriously. If you suspect a link is passing on copyrighted material, that they do not have the rights to. Do not post it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
07-19-2008, 09:05 AM

I apologise for my sort reply yesterday. Most if not all file sharing/torrent sites seem to operate illegaly or borderline illegal with the disclaimer being that they are simply a venue and the members are responsible for verifying they are not violating any copy right laws when they upload or download any files or torrents.

I am aware of at least 2 sites where members of them have been prosecuted and convicted, paying very heavy fines and serving jail time.

Caution and staying honest by avoiding copyright theft is the best choice.

Ennab
07-20-2008, 05:56 AM
thanks woodrow but what about other materials that are not copyrighted is there a forum for downloads or something like that or it depends on the eBook or cd topic

Woodrow
07-20-2008, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ennab
thanks woodrow but what about other materials that are not copyrighted is there a forum for downloads or something like that or it depends on the eBook or cd topic

That would depend upon the topic. For example you could do a reply to a post in which you are quoting an eBook and use the download as the source for your quote.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.