/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My story to Islam

ServantOfGod
07-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Here it’s my story, I think it will (ressemblera) (with all that I read) in a lot of stories of converted people.

My name is Daniel, i'm 19 and live in france

Since one year, I am interested in religion. When I was younger, I was a believer, but when I was 14-15 I didn’t believe in God, I was “atheist”. I thought “Religion” means “Forbidden”. I thought animals were more intelligent than humans, and I believed that religion it just was “legends “Astrarghiroullah”.
I don’t know why, but I searched information on the 3 main monotheists’ religions:
I began to search in this religion, followed by more than 2 billions men and women on Earth, Christianity. I knew nothing about it except that Jesus had been "crucified". And I realized that its dogmas were illogical. I respect entirely firm belief of these people, but I really don’t understand that the Christians believe fact in the godhead of Jesus, in its crucifixion, in the Redemption…
I analyzed Judaism, and one of their main dogmas and fact that they are the people elected by God. More the Jews rejected Jesus as prophet; they still wait for the "Messiah". This last point made me reject Judaism outright.
So I begin to search in the last Revelation, Islam. I just knew that Muslims didn’t eat pork, drink alcohol and do “Ramadan”. Like many people, I watched the news and I believed in. I had a lot of prejudices, I didn't make difference between “Arabic (people)” and “Islam”.
The main dogma Islamic is very simple: believe that there is One God, and accept Muhammad (Salla Allâh alayhi wa salam) like the last Messenger and Prophet of God.

Some months after, summer vacation arrived, and I reduced a lot my researches. At the beginning of September, my small 16-year-old brother had a cerebral vascular accident and came close to death. He stayed during 3 weeks in the coma, was subjected to very numerous operations, and he’s alive! (He is always hospitalized, making re-education) Al HamduliLlah !
The doctors spoke to us of a miracle, they confessed to us after for them at first there were not hopes :’( :’( (Subhan’Allah Wa Ta’ala, the doctors had already considered him like dead)
This day there I thought that the Earth had stopped turning, I started invoking God the Almighty since this day, invoking Him to save my small brother... The month of Ramadhan arrived, I made it even though I was not Muslim, and this sacred month allowed me to think a lot. Now my small brother is practically cured, he still has operations insha' Allâh, but Al hamduliLlahi rabbi alamine :’( !!!

However I always had doubts which crossed me mind, I was not sure that Muhammad (Saw) was the messenger d' Allâh. For last year, I made several dreams where I recited Shahâda in different conditions, it happened to me many strange things, which I did not see as being signs before.
I felt Muslim, but I did not succeed in pronouncing the Shahâda..
I ordered numerous books among which « Talbis Iblis, the history of the Companions » which helped me I think.
Today I do not know why I had a feeling that it was the good instant.
I pronounced : “Ashâdu anla Illaha Ila-lah ; Wa Ashâdu anna Mouhammadan Rasullu-lah this Tuesday 25th March 2008…

__
Sorry for my english, i'm french..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
adeeb
07-17-2008, 07:55 AM
nice story!!

keep study islam, and you will experience the internal peace...

being a muslim, I feel never better...

'Abd al-Baari
07-17-2008, 07:55 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Allahu Akbar!!

Welcome to Islam akhee, Allah SWT truly guides those who he chooses to, and i pray that Allah continues to guide you to all that is good..Aameen.

If you have any questions, please just ask. We're all here to help. :)

:peace:

P.S It was lovely to read your story, thank you. I hope that your brother recovers completely form his illness soon.

Souljette
07-17-2008, 08:27 AM
:sl:

Mashallah It was a reallyy amazing story brother...Your english is fine ...And Keep reading about Islam and learning..I hope that your brother is better now ...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ServantOfGod
07-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Wa `alaykum as-Salam Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu,

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
Assalamu Alaykum,

Allahu Akbar!!

Welcome to Islam akhee, Allah SWT truly guides those who he chooses to, and i pray that Allah continues to guide you to all that is good..Aameen.

If you have any questions, please just ask. We're all here to help. :)

:peace:

P.S It was lovely to read your story, thank you. I hope that your brother recovers completely form his illness soon.
Barak'Allah oufik akhi...
Ameen to your du'as ! ;)

format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
:sl:

Mashallah It was a reallyy amazing story brother...Your english is fine ...And Keep reading about Islam and learning..I hope that your brother is better now ...

Thanks oukhty. Yeah my brother is cure soon insha'Allah... it's very hard since September but the good news are here...

{ فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً }
{ But lo! with hardship goeth ease } Al-Sharh 94:5
_
Wa `alaykum as-Salam Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu

niler
07-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Welcum to Islam bro. Glad to see that the prejudices against Islam dint stop u from learning the truth!!! n hopin ul carry d same message to those u know..

Glad 2 hear ur bro is doin wel!!

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 07:07 PM
mashallah nice story

ayan333
07-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Salamu Alaykum

Mash ALLAH..May ALLAH (SWA) reward us all..Ameen Ya Rabbi

suffiyan007
07-19-2008, 03:25 AM
many stories about new muslim...anyway i hope that you entered islam,i really hope,alhamdulillah...may allah bring u to islam...mashaallah, insyaallah..!

PeaceSeeker
07-19-2008, 03:58 AM
Everytime i hear a story of someone reverting to Islam my eyes get filled with tears out of happiness.
This time the same thing happened.
May Allah give you the ability to obey all of His Cammand and follow the Prophet hazrat Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

Welcome to the religion of truth.

Amat Allah
07-19-2008, 04:21 AM
Asalamo Alikom wa Rahmato Allah

Allaho Akbar Allaho Akbar Allaho Akbar

welcome to Islam my brother ,I am really happy for yah mashaa Allah.....

may Allah love you and protect you from hell fier and reward you with the highest levels of paradise .....Ameeeeeeeeen

may Allah heal your brother and guide him to the right path the path of paradise...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Ali.
07-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Wow, masha'Allah, really interesting story thanks for sharing it with us :).

If you have any questions about your new faith, please do not hesitate to ask :).

format_quote Originally Posted by ServantOfGod
__
Sorry for my english, i'm french..
Your English is very good! :thumbs_up

TrueStranger
07-19-2008, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laila100
Everytime i hear a story of someone reverting to Islam my eyes get filled with tears out of happiness.
This time the same thing happened.
May Allah give you the ability to obey all of His Cammand and follow the Prophet hazrat Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

Welcome to the religion of truth.
It is good to know i am not the only one with teary eyes, after reading the stories of the reverts.

WELCOME TO ISLAM DANIEL AND MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU ON THIS RIGHTEOUS PATH TILL YOUR LAST BREATH.

Danah
03-01-2010, 08:09 AM
MashaAllah amazing story. May Allah keep you steadfast in the right path

Innocent Soul
03-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Subhanallah!
Ameen to all duas.:D
Start your prayers if you are not able to pronounce the arabic words properly trt to learn them fast.Untill you learn them you can pray only by postures.Very beneficial a bit long(with pictures).Don't say any words in English.:statisfie
http://path-to-peace.com/community/s...ht=how+to+pray
http://www.missionislam.com/quran/Su...Al-Fatihah.htm

syilla
03-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Mabrook akhee...

Allahuakbar!

May Allah make us steadfast in our eeman...and increase it to the fullest :)

Misz_Muslimah
03-07-2010, 03:27 PM
^ Ameen..
Mashallah nice story..

ottomanpalestin
06-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Very nice story.. Congratulations !!!

kite runner
06-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Mashallah allahu akbar :) I'm so happy you found Islam may Allah keep you strong and steadfast, and protect your brother

Rhubarb Tart
06-29-2010, 08:42 AM
Mashallah

Ameen to all duas.

Congratulations!!

kormath
06-29-2010, 12:49 PM
alhamdulillah! allahu akbar! welcome to muslim brothers and sisters. jazakumullahu khairan
http://karalite.blogspot.com

Zaynab
07-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Asslamu alkum respected brother ,,

I know this thread has been written 2 years ago but i can't see this story without saying Allahu Akbaar for our new brother . Congratulations dear brother may Allah swt keep you on the right path and help you Amen ..

Regards

جوري
07-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Allah Akbar..Can't believe I have missed this amazing story.. can someone email this brother see if he can come back on board, I'd like to know how he is doing now and how is his younger brother?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.