/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Save unfinished thread

truemuslim
07-20-2008, 04:48 AM
:sl:

Can we make this forum better?
Add a way to save your thread when its unfinished, so you can fix it up next time u log on, you know?
Alot of arabic forums have that, its really kwl.

so if u got them kwl long islamic threads u can FEEL unlazy enough to make and post it. otherwise u gna be so lazy and never feel like it untill this forum dies...(that day is really close...)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
07-21-2008, 05:09 AM
ya ok, bad idea
peace out yo

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 05:18 AM

It's not a bad idea...mainly cuz I didn't get it. :statisfie

Whacha mean...save an unfinished thread? Like you were reading, and you wanna finish reading it later? Bookmark it? :p

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 05:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

It's not a bad idea...mainly cuz I didn't get it. :statisfie

Whacha mean...save an unfinished thread? Like you were reading, and you wanna finish reading it later? Bookmark it? :p

llool no no
i mean when u writing a big long tiight ghetto islamic thread, and u get lazy. what do u do with it??? hint: red X top right :p
but thats why i said we shud be able to save it, then come back and finish it later, like the arab threads. :-[:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 05:25 AM

Ohhh! That is cool. :thumbs_up InshaAllah bro -S- can do it..

Woodrow
07-21-2008, 05:34 AM
Another way is to pre write your threads and posts on word perfect or note pad and save them on your PC. When your are finished just paste it on your post.

That will work on all forums and does not depend on what programming the forum uses.

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Another way is to pre write your threads and posts on word perfect or note pad and save them on your PC. When your are finished just paste it on your post.

That will work on all forums and does not depend on what programming the forum uses.
ah yah jazakallah khair.
it doesnt seem the same tho. :-[ :D

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
ah yah jazakallah khair.
it doesnt seem the same tho. :-[ :D
Lol true. Just PM it to yerself and then continue when you next come on :D unless you dont like the idea of PM'ing yourself since its almost like 'trusting a book' :mmokay: :blind:

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Lol true. Just PM it to yerself and then continue when you next come on :D unless you dont like the idea of PM'ing yourself since its almost like 'trusting a book' :mmokay: :blind:
:giggling::giggling::giggling::laugh: haha loool sis u got me cracking up! never really thought about PMing myself. :p tank u

------
07-21-2008, 04:12 PM
:salamext:

I'm lost.

-S-
07-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Salams

anything can be implemented on the forum as long as it exists and someone has programmed to do it - unfortunately im not a programmer myself so writing something like this id have no idea

but see www.vbulletin.org theres a load of fancy stuff there i can add on!

Uthman
09-25-2008, 03:44 PM
I just PM'ed myself. That was cool.

SixTen
09-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Another cool forum feature I have seen, is the "Who quoted me" tool. It has a box at the right side, after you login, stating the last 6 posts which quoted you. Really nice when having a continuous discussion with several people on several posts.

Re.TiReD
09-25-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
I just PM'ed myself. That was cool.
LoL :D

I tried it yesterday but I talked to myself too much and it had too many words and it wouldnt let me send it :exhausted

format_quote Originally Posted by SixTen
Another cool forum feature I have seen, is the "Who quoted me" tool. It has a box at the right side, after you login, stating the last 6 posts which quoted you. Really nice when having a continuous discussion with several people on several posts.
What forum is that akhee? Sounds kool

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.