/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help

sameena
07-21-2008, 06:52 PM
asa

I have recently come to europe for higher studies. Here I dont know what, but I am losing my hope, I get restless terribly. I dont say I am a very good practising muslim but I try to offer prayers and read Quran. It seems as if I am in vacuum , I feel restless, my heart and mind doesnt respond quickly. I feel lost.

I will appreiciate any suggestions.
thankyou
wsalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
07-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Salam

Maybe its to much pressure from your studies ? Are you sure your eating right etc etc as this will make you loose concentration and make you feel restless.

HumbleServant
07-26-2008, 01:40 AM
Salaams sis,

Just take it easy and get involved in works of Da'wah - through any islamic societies (if u have them where ur studying), check out whats available for women at all the local masjids, and try going to any events happening in your area. Its the only thing that can give peace to the heart.

Allah make it easy for you, no need to get restless, Europeans dont bite - i don't think lol :)

roohani.doctor
08-01-2008, 03:23 PM
i usually get restless when I'm scared of something but dont know wut....like humbleservant said try goin to masjids and such or read 99 names of allah everyday before you sleep, it helps :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
08-01-2008, 03:26 PM
:salamext:

Its probably the change in environment sis. You'll get used to it insha'Allah. Just start every day with a grin and you'll be just fine :D

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!