PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Gym

Brother_Mujahid
07-22-2008, 11:15 PM
this is hilarious, im sure u'll all agree.

for all you star wars lovers out there.

Jedi gym

Well enjoy :coolalien

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
07-22-2008, 11:22 PM
hehe lol what tha heck??? lool u see them kids laughin at that guy when he walked in! hehe
sum people must be toooooooo obsessed. like if u gonna do something stupid liek that at least make it be with dbz! lol jus kidding. we all kno halo tops it all :p

fantaxxy_moon
07-23-2008, 04:15 AM
lol i don't know the game ..

wildkat
07-24-2008, 06:02 PM
"I went out and raised money for this place and my grandmother died aswell, so that helped" looooool

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simply_Logical
07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
'geeks are cool, this is our time!' lol this guys crackers! :D:D:D

lol that black guys funny! lmao

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.