/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Someone plz help

PeaceSeeker
07-23-2008, 05:08 AM
Can someone give me the list of duas according to the sunnah. The duas which were read after fajr and magrib.
In Arabic text so that i can pronounce the duas correctly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

After Fajr & Maghrib Prayer

Muslim Taimi (R.A.) narrates from Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) to recite the following seven times before speaking to anyone:

اللَّهُمَّ أَجِرْنِي مِنَ النَّارِ

"O Allah, save me from the fire (Jahannam)."

If a person recites the above dua and dies the same night, he will be saved from Jahannam and if he recites it seven times after Fajr Salaat before speaking to anyone and if he dies on that same day, he will be saved from Jahannam.

(Mishkat from Abu Dawood)

In another hadith Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W.) stated that if a person recites the following dua 10 times while sitting in the Tashahudd position, then for each time ten rewards are written for him and ten sins are removed from the Name-Amal and he will be saved from every evil thing and the accursed Satan and no other sin besides shirk will be able to destroy him. In relation to actions, he will be superior to all other people. If anyone recites more than the above, he will go further and that is a different matter.

(Mishkat)

لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ بِيَدِهِ الْخَيْرُ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٍ

"Besides Allah there is no other worthy of worship. He is Alone and has no partner. His is the Kingdom and to Him is all praise, in His hands is good, He gives and takes life (gives death) and He has power overall things".

(Mishkat)

http://www.guidedways.com/duas/proph...ers.php?dua=17

Brother_Mujahid
07-23-2008, 02:41 PM
i think shes looking for this...

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=27

also check out this....

Transliterationsit contains the english pronounciation of the arabic... have a look at page 48 at the bottom onwards.

Hope this helps

Wasalam

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
07-23-2008, 03:12 PM
:sl:
I think it is Allahumma Ajirni Minannar.
Sorry I cant get it into Arabic.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
^ lol, i posted the best ones already :)

PeaceSeeker
07-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Jazakallah to everyone for your kind help.
May Allah reward you the best rewards

arabianprincess
07-24-2008, 05:30 PM
salam wa 3lkom i just posted a topic about that here in the arabic section..
well
heres the link
http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/134269112-azkar.html
it has every dua for salah n others. :D take care salamz
oh yeah by the way its in arabic :)

PeaceSeeker
07-25-2008, 04:11 AM
olright um going there then
Jazakallah

Amat Allah
07-25-2008, 05:59 AM
see this my precious....

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/dua.html

may Allah love you my dear....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

PeaceSeeker
07-25-2008, 07:27 AM
Allah love peoples who loves each other for the sake of Allah.
I love you for the sake of Allah.
May Allah grant you Jannatul Ferdous.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee een

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!