/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An old trick

Makky
07-25-2008, 08:51 PM
:sl:
Assalam Alykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh
dear brothers and sisters i've noticed something that happened on this forum which reminded me of an old trick...
without mentioning names ,and without asserting that what happened is the typical trick i want you take care of.
I will just post the following AYA (verse) from the Quran ... from surat' Al-imran

the translation of the meaning of what Allah has said in this verse : (((( A section of the People of the Book say: "Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers (muslims), but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) turn back. (72) "And believe no one unless he follows your religion.......))))

jazakum Allah khair and may Allah save our Iman and Guide us to the righteous path...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MustafaMc
07-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I believe that I know the circumstance that you refer to and I agree that the ayat you quoted probably applies in that case. However, I hope that new reverts will not become discouraged that we are suspicious of their motives - as that is certainly not the case. I am sure that nearly all who claim to be new reverts here on LI are really sincere in what they say.

shahrazad
07-25-2008, 10:43 PM
why would anyone not be sincere on an anonymous internet forum?

Fishman
07-25-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shahrazad
why would anyone not be sincere on an anonymous internet forum?
:sl:
They might be trolling.

Not saying that these people were trolling...
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Makky
07-26-2008, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
I believe that I know the circumstance that you refer to and I agree that the ayat you quoted probably applies in that case. However, I hope that new reverts will not become discouraged that we are suspicious of their motives - as that is certainly not the case. I am sure that nearly all who claim to be new reverts here on LI are really sincere in what they say.
Yes brother I'm sure too that almost 100% of our reverts are sincere...and I mainly posted this AYA to uncover this trick to them..I know that the main target of these tricks are our reverts...but insha Allah thier IMAN wont be shaken.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.