/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Khayal
07-26-2008, 01:46 AM
:sl:

Whenever I send pm's to myself or other members, instead of sending messages, the following message is coming....+o(
Whats wrong??:exhausted

1. Khayal has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Khayal from the recipient list and send the message again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
07-26-2008, 02:52 AM
when I tried to send you the same message appeared

BlissfullyJaded
07-26-2008, 03:30 AM

You need to enable your private messaging... You could limit who sends you PMs though if you don't want to receive from everybody. Just check the box by "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators" and set yourself as your contact.
http://www.islamicboard.com/profile/edit-options/

MuslimahBarb
07-26-2008, 03:35 AM
:w:

Sis Khayal
It sounds like you must have your PM option turned off. Go to your User CP then look under Settings & Options and click on Edit options, scroll down to Messaging & Notifications, make sure the Enable Private messaging box is checked.

Hope this helps, insha 'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
07-26-2008, 05:34 AM
Sis Amat Allah, it was working fine until today...

Sis Jawharah, the option is enabled, and still the same message as i mentioned above appears.

Sis..Barb....I know all this... :thumbs_up

thanks to all.... :)

Khayal
07-26-2008, 05:43 AM

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

anybody hoooooooooooome:?:?:?

:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes

Khayal
07-26-2008, 05:49 AM

Hellloooooo!!!...

:skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

Khayal
07-26-2008, 05:58 AM

PLEASE HELP!!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

1. Khayal has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Khayal from the recipient list and send the message again.

BlissfullyJaded
07-26-2008, 06:27 AM

Just wait a while till a mod or bro -S- sees this? They'll see it eventually within 24 hours inshaAllah...

IB-Staff
07-26-2008, 06:53 AM
Try again now? I just sent you a test message.

You need to unSelect this option to be able to recieve messages from members.:
Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

Khayal
07-26-2008, 07:11 AM

Now its working..............thanks..:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!