/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Great Islamic Site....

rehmanmajestic
07-26-2008, 07:52 AM
WWW.MOBILESTREET.NET Here U can Download Largest Collection Of Mobile Games,Videos,Softwares,Wallpapers,Pictures,Themes, Islamic Section And Many More ....Have A fun Here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tornado
07-26-2008, 08:05 AM
Quick glance, it seems safe.

niler
07-26-2008, 08:08 AM
any possibility of getting a virus?

Tornado
07-26-2008, 08:10 AM
It appears to be genuine and definitely geared towards Muslims. I don't see any picture/flash ads, just text ads that are listed as such. I tried to download something twice but at the moment, it said it doesn't work.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rehmanmajestic
07-26-2008, 08:14 AM
hello...mobilestreet.net is underconstruction in one or two days it will be completed...continue browsing and have a fun

rehmanmajestic
09-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Please!! visit www.mobilestreet.net and Download Free Mobile Stuff From Mobile Street. Largest Collection of Mobile Stuff On Internet , Themes , Games , Islamic Section , Ringtones, Funny Movies,Mobile Wallpapers and Naat Much More Avaliable, Nokia , Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Smart Phones, Pocket Pc and Much More.....Visit Dis Site Regurarly Plss..

New Owais Qadri ALbum Has been Added Download For free..... Taiba Ke jane WAlley
http://www.mobilestreet.net/Islamic+...ay+Wallay.html

WWW.MOBILESTREET.NET

F0z14
09-10-2008, 08:16 PM
where can i find this album?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.