/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SubhanALLAH

ayan333
07-26-2008, 07:30 PM
:sl:

All Praise is to ALLAH (SWA) the Exalted,Supreme,and May Peace and Blessings be upon our beloved Rasul (saw)

Subhanalah!!!!! o love this board because you can come here for anything,any who.

the last couple of weeks have been hard for my community.there have been many deaths and we just recieved news that my Fathers relative passed away,wut makes it so sad is that she had cancer and was told she didnt hav much time left,ALLAH (SWA) knows best,shes told everyone she wanted to see her children before she died and would like to die in her native home land....about 1 hour before she was supose to get on the plane,she died

so plz make dua for her when you Pray,that ALLAH (SWA) has mercy on her soul,fills her grave with that from Jannat-ul-Fardows.Insh ALLAH,Ameen

May HE give all who was effected sabr and Iman,Insh ALLAH,Ameen.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
arabianprincess
07-28-2008, 02:24 AM
in la allah wa ena la raj3ooon allah yerhama .. may allah grant her jannah...

coddles76
07-28-2008, 02:27 AM
May ALLAH SWT have mercy on her soul and may she be amongst the righteous on the day of judgement.

Eeman
07-28-2008, 02:39 AM
I pray that Allah swt has mercy on her soul and bestows Jannah upon her Insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.