/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SISTERS section

jannat
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
:sl:

i have put in a request to join the sisters section, can someone please give me access, how long will it be when i get access?

Jazakallah khair:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

Its usually the supermod sis who would give you access...But I havnt seen her online lately so an admin may be able to help you insha'Allah

:wasalamex

FatimaAsSideqah
08-05-2008, 09:48 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Or you can ask Brother Woodrow he is Admin.

Patience7
08-05-2008, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jannat

i have put in a request to join the sisters section, can someone please give me access, how long will it be when i get access?

Jazakallah khair:D

I have too...hope we can get access soon:)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
:salamext:

Allah is with the patient :p

Looking forward to having you join us insha'Allah

MuslimahBarb
08-05-2008, 09:56 PM

I hope to be joining you soon as well, insha 'Allah. I also submitted a request to join.

Nájlá
08-05-2008, 10:12 PM
aww cool more sisters joining us in the sisters section.
looking forward to see u all in the sisters section

ayan333
08-06-2008, 01:38 AM

yeah...same here...cant get access but ive gotten help from sisters here Alhamdulilah

jazakALLAH Khair sister..May ALLAH (SAW) reward you all,Insh ALLAH.Ameen

cant wait to get in Isnh ALLAH

Eeman
08-06-2008, 01:58 AM
salam sisters,
i made a request to join a month ago ad still have not been accepted i thought that they didnt like me :(
lol but now it feels better to know that its just not me that they dont like its all you guys too lol! only kidding,
as i believe its sister muminah that is one of the admins and i have not seen her here for ages which hmmm makes me think i pray that all is well with her in fact i will send her a message now to see if she is ok and i suggest that everyone else should too will make her feel missed Insha'Allah.

ma salam.

MaiCarInMtl
08-06-2008, 03:36 AM
Can someone please let us know when approvals come in? I don't want to start harassing people to let me in until other people get approved. :D

Faye
08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
I sent in a request too, but got no reply.

jannat
08-06-2008, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MaiCarInMtl
Can someone please let us know when approvals come in? I don't want to start harassing people to let me in until other people get approved. :D
saalam, already done that!!! i hope we all get the approvals, tehn we can have a our girly section!lol, inshallah.

FatimaAsSideqah
08-06-2008, 02:00 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Masha'Allah, quite lots of girls who want to join in the sister section! Wow.

I am really look to forward to see all of you in sister section and then we can talk about girly things!! Loq.

May Allah Taala blessings be upon you.

Muhammad
08-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh,

For all those who have made a request, thank you for your patience. I apologise for the delay - some of our moderators are inactive, hence the requests were probably not seen for a while.

Insha'Allaah we will soon grant entry to all those who meet the requirements.

rose17
08-06-2008, 09:20 PM
I sent in a request too, a week ago

Muhammad
08-07-2008, 11:43 AM

Some of you should have gained access now Insha'Allaah.

When applying, please ensure you have at least 100 posts and that your gender is displayed in your profile. Also, those members whose posts consist mainly of a few words, like those participating in certain games, are difficult to verify and therefore may not be accepted.

If in doubt, please PM sister Al-Mu'minah or sister 'Aisha.

MaiCarInMtl
08-07-2008, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Also, those members whose posts consist mainly of a few words, like those participating in certain games, are difficult to verify and therefore may not be accepted.
I tend to write novels when I post, does that mean I should be in the clear?

jannat
08-07-2008, 12:24 PM

IM IN THE SECTION!!!! HOPE IT WILL BE GREAT INSHALLAH!!! HOPE TO C U GALS THERE!
thanks bro muhammad and sis Aisha.

Re.TiReD
08-07-2008, 05:36 PM

Wooo masha'Allah!

Hope to see you posting away soon :p

Mission Accomplished, thread closed huh?

Muslim Woman
08-07-2008, 05:47 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя

Allah is with the patient :p

huh...we sisters have no choice but to gain some rewards 'cause it always take toooooo much time to have permission to join there.

I faced this problem & I saw others complaining about this. Looks like supermod wants to teach us how to show patience & get rewards from Allah.

Not a bad idea :statisfie

BNDGR
09-10-2008, 06:42 AM
Asalam alaikum,
I am being patient too, would like to join to talk about things with my fellow sisters that maybe should be posted in sisters section only for discretion.
JazakAllah I will be patient

IB-Staff
09-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Beside patience, you also need 100 posts, to be considered for the entry.

F0z14
09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
so do we need 50 to become a full member, and 100 to get access to sisters forum?

Kas1m
09-10-2008, 09:18 AM
I applied for brothers section. Am i the only brother to say this in this thread? Sisters are too ahead of us. They always are

IB-Staff
09-10-2008, 09:21 AM
so do we need 50 to become a full member, and 100 to get access to sisters forum?
Correct.
Am i the only brother to say this in this thread?
Yes, coz this thread is about Sisters' section :hmm:

Kas1m
09-10-2008, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
Correct.Yes, coz this thread is about Sisters' section :hmm:
Correct. So would you please consider my application? Would be appreciated

Afifa
09-10-2008, 06:45 PM

:bump:

whilst on this subject i put in a request a month ago afta i got 100 posts and still it hasnt been accepted ...please can someone accept it

Jazakallah

F0z14
09-10-2008, 08:13 PM
i really want to join :-( lol need 2 get busy postin away

ayan333
09-10-2008, 08:20 PM

dont worry sisters..i ha dteh same problem not too long ago

patience is the key

give it couple days InshALLAH

WomanOfJihad
09-16-2008, 11:04 PM

ermm.. i feel like a newbie all over again.. but how do i get into sister's room? :?
a little help would b nice inshallah. JazakAllah

Muhammad
09-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Under where it says Sister's section, it says Click here to apply for access.

From there you select the group you want to join and click the button... then Insha'Allaah a moderator will approve it in due course.

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 11:52 PM

i was wonderin how long it takes to get accepted into sister's Section.

Muhammad
09-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

Insha'Allaah it won't be much longer - it's most likely because the moderators of that section are quite busy during Ramadhan and unable to approve membership as quickly as usual.

Jazakallaahu khayran for your patience.

Silver
09-26-2008, 06:13 PM
I sent a request but so far I got no reply but that was a long time ago.

BlissfullyJaded
09-27-2008, 04:57 AM

^ Sorry. It's normal to wait a couple days, especially towards the end of Ramadaan. We'll contact you shortly. Jazakillah khair for your patience.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.