/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Manners

phantom2
08-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Salam alaykom,

I was wondering if I can put Quran on Radio/TV/Computer while I'm sleeping ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
08-25-2008, 03:26 PM
:bump:

You must be attentive to the Qur’anic recitation as much as you can. Allah says,
“So, when the Qur’an is recited, listen to it, and be silent that you may receive mercy.” (7:204)

But its not disrespectful cause you are partially listening and benefiting from it :)

Allahu Alim

:w:

ayan333
08-25-2008, 06:43 PM
:sl:

thanks for making this thread,ive been meaning to but kept forgetting

i keep my mp3 in muy ear (can u get cancer from this?) and keep my Baqara on the computer,only way i can really sleep comfrotably,i alsolisten to my mp3 or mp4 when in washing,sititng,reading,almost 24-7,the only time im not is when im Praying,or in the bathroom...but most of the time im not paying great attention to it,i read along sometimes but im not focused directly on it....so is this allowed

im listening to it as i type

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.