/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Mathematical Quranic Miracles

Faye
08-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Everybody should beware of the so-called Quranic miracles which are so popular on the web these days. Some people look at these things, and because it looks scientific and they feel a need to justify and prove that their religion is the right one, they believe in them. Some other people doubt there veracity, or think that it is a interesting coincidence, which may or may not be true, but believe that there is no harm in it.

Quranic miracles, especially the mathematical ones, may seem like just fun and games, but when people start believing in them and using them to prove serious matters, things get really dangerous. Here is an article I found on the web, which is proving, through the coincidence of so called Quranic miracles, that the Riwayat Warsh, which is one of the correct Riwayaat of the Quran according to consensus of the Ummah, is false. Who knows how many people maybe lead astray by this apparent Quranic Miracle. A3oozo Billah.

اعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Warash version:
God has protected all Quran by using initial letters in them.
Warash version has some differences from general Quran.
This version used in some of African countries.it has some erorrs in verse numbering and text of Quran.
For examplein verse 3:81 :
Word ءاتيتكم is ءاتينكم in Warash version.
God show us right path by embedding marvel order in Quran.
The word has difference in Letter Noon.
Now we see how marvel order protect the text of Quran.
6-1-
One God has mentioned in verse 3:81.
[3:81] واذ اخذ الله ميثق النبين لما ءاتيتكم من كتب وحكمة ثم جاءكم رسول مصدق لما معكم لتؤمنن به ولتنصرنه قال ءاقررتم واخذتم على ذلكم اصري قالوا اقررنا قال فاشهدوا وانا معكم من الشهدين
[3:81] GOD took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."
Let consider all verses in Quran that have one God.
In such state we have 6612 ( 19*348 ) letter Noon !!!
Then if we write the word with Noon all calculation would be false.
6-2-
GV of verse is 13148 (19*692) !!!
If we write that word with Noon the Gv of verse isn't divisible by 19.
6-3-
Letter Sad has close relation with word Alzikr (proof) (الذكر )
Initial Sad has mentioned 3 times in Quran.
The word "Alzikr" symbolizes the Quran's code.
Letter proofs : ا ل ذ ك ر
Now consider all verses that all proof letters exists in them and count of Sad is 3.
In such state we have 399 (19*21) letter Noon !!!
Those verses that have 399 Noon :
[2:19],[2:177],[2:265],[2:266],[3:81],[3:152],[3:154],[3:165],[4:90],[4:102],[4:103],[4:146],[5:5],
[5:45],[6:46],[6:125],[6:136],[6:157],[9:5],[9:40],[9:50],[9:103],[12:3],[12:18],[12:51],[22:17],[22:19],
[22:35],[22:78],[24:43],[28:18],[29:45],[31:17],[35:37],[58:8],[59:9],[61:4],[68:17],[73:20],[90:17],
Verse 3:81 has 3 Sad and has all proof letters.
In such state if we write the word with Noon the calculation would be false.
[15:9] انا نحن نزلنا الذكر وانا له لحفظون
[15:9] Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.

The other difference is in verse 2:259 word Nonshizooha ( ننشزها )
[2:259] او كالذي مر على قرية وهي خاوية على عروشها قال انى يحي هذه الله بعد موتها فاماته الله مائة عام ثم بعثه قال كم لبثت قال لبثت يوما او بعض يوم قال بل لبثت مائة عام فانظر الى طعامك وشرابك لم يتسنه وانظر الى حمارك ولنجعلك ءاية للناس وانظر الى العظام كيف ننشزها ثم نكسوها لحما فلما تبين له قال اعلم ان الله على كل شيء قدير
[2:259] Consider the one who passed by a ghost town and wondered, "How can GOD revive this after it had died?" GOD then put him to death for a hundred years, then resurrected him. He said, "How long have you stayed here?" He said, "I have been here a day, or part of the day." He said, "No! You have been here a hundred years. Yet, look at your food and drink; they did not spoil. Look at your donkey - we thus render you a lesson for the people. Now, note how we construct the bones, then cover them with flesh." When he realized what had happened, he said, "Now I know that GOD is Omnipotent."
In Warash version this word writted by Ra Not Za. ( ننشرها ).
But God has protected word by embedding DblNoon in it.(ننشزها )
Let now consider all verses that have DblNoon. {133 (19*7) verses}
It is intersting that in these 133 verses there are 342 (19*18) letter Ra.
Verse 2:259 is one of verses that has DblNoon.
Now if we write the word with Ra then all calculation would be false.

Initial Qaaf has mentioned in sura 42 and sura 50.
Now consider all verses between sura 42 and 50.

8-1-
There are 114 (19*6) verses that have One Qaaf

8-2-
In these 114 verses there are 49 (7*7) word God

8-3-
In these 114 verses there are 392(7*7*8) Ain and Sin and Qaaf.

Warash version:
Another difference is in verse 3:133
[3:133] وسارعوا الى مغفرة من ربكم وجنة عرضها السموت والارض اعدت للمتقين
[3:133] You should eagerly race towards forgiveness from your Lord and a Paradise whose width encompasses the heavens and the earth; it awaits the righteous,
The word "وسارعوا" has written as "سارعوا" in Warash version.
We know that pattern Nun (نون) has impressive role in Quran.
Initial Nun is protector of Quran text.
For example there are only 133(19*7) verses that ends with pattern Nun (نون).
We know that Nun letters are : ن و ن
Now consider all verses that end letter and first letter of verse be from Nun letters.
as verse :
[95:3] وهذا البلد الامين
In such state we have 1159 (19*61) verses in total Quran.
If in 3:133 we write the word with Warash version then the above calculation would be false.

Other difference is in verse 91:15
[91:15] ولا يخاف عقبها
[91:15] Yet, those who came after them remain heedless.
In Warash version the word "ولايخاف " written as " فلايخاف"
This verse has one Waw.
Waw is from Nun letters.And has impressive role in Quran text.
Now consider all verses that start with Waw and count of Waw is one.
It is interesting that in such state we have 266 (19*14=2*133) verses.
If word be according to Warsh version above calculation would be false.
God be glorified !! Isn't over it 19 !!!?

The word "Alzikr = proof " symbolizes the Quran's code.
Letter proofs : ا ل ذ ك ر
11-1-
There are 3496 (19*184) Qaaf in all verses that all proof letters exists in them.
11-2-
There are 49 (7*7) Qaaf in sura 42 and 50 that all proof letters exists in them.
What verse point to mathematical miracle of Quran ?
Reason for existing of sun is "sun is shinning"
Reason for 19 order is : Quran is full of 19

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
08-06-2008, 06:53 PM
:sl:

The following post I made elsewhere may be of relevance also:

I think a very common mistake that people make in these kinds of discussions is focusing on the scientific aspect of the Qur'an to such an extent that meanings of verses are distorted and added in where they should not be - for example, using a verse speaking about altering Allaah's creation (verse 4:119 (not 4:120 as was stated)) to refer to 'genetic engineering' - more precisely, it was said that "the holy Quran has prophesied the plastic surgery, genetic engineering and cloning in this short and concise sentence". While it could be one of the meanings of the verse, it is not the obvious meaning, especially when we look at the context of the verse:

Allâh cursed him. And he [Shaitân (Satan)] said: "I will take an appointed portion of your slaves;

Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allâh." And whoever takes Shaitân (Satan) as a Walî (protector or helper) instead of Allâh, has surely suffered a manifest loss.

He [Shaitan (Satan)] makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaitan's (Satan) promises are nothing but deceptions.

[Qur'an, 4:118-120]

And if we look at what Ibn Katheer says about this verse:
(And indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah.) means tattooing, according to Al-Hasan bin Abi Al-Hasan Al-Basri. In his Sahih, Muslim recorded the prohibition of tattooing the face, which in one of its wordings states: "May Allah curse whoever does this.''
So this is an example of how scientific facts/prophecies are often read in where they do not exist, and while they are features of the miraculous nature of the Qur'an, they need to be put in their proper place and a proper methodology must be followed to extract such examples. It does more harm than good when certain verses are 'bent over backwards' to seek to prove that they contain certain scientific facts/prophecies.

When such facts are clear and explicit from the verse, they should be mentioned, but when they go against the intent and meaning of the verse, they should be abandoned.

kay106
08-07-2008, 11:45 AM
if you listen to a warsh recitation of the quran, it is exactly the same, except that some of the pronounciation is very slightly different. it has exactly the same meaning. I have actually listen to many different recitations, they are beautiful and SAME! its like something living in london with one accent, and another living in birmingham with a diffferent accent. But the meaning is exactly the same. Its best to listen to a few, then you will know, that the Quran have been preserved to the letter, since it was revealed.

http://www.altafsir.com/Quran.asp?So...1&LanguageID=2 - here is a site with different pronounciations of quran. listen to them and you will realise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.