/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shirk in some of worship

abo khaled00
08-12-2008, 04:41 PM
To sacrfice an animal
Allah says in the Qur’an in Surah Al Baqara 2:173

“He has forbidden you to eat dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which any name other than Allah has been invoked…”

“Therefore, offer Salah (prayer) to your Rabb and sacrifice.”
Al Kauthar 108:2

Prophet Muhammed said
“Allah cursed him who sacrificed for anyone besides Allah”
(Narrated by Ali ibn Tailb, recorded in Sahih Muslim 921, Musand Ahmed, Sunan Nasai, Saheeh al Jaami 5112)

vows
Allah says in the Qur’an in Surah Al-i’Imran 3:35

“(Remember) when the wife of ‘Imran said : “O my Lord! I have vowed to you what is in my womb (the child) to be dedicated for your services (free from all wordly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, you are the All-Hearer, the All-knowing.”

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said:
“Fulfilling the vow is biding only for those things which are possible, a vow is binding only in those things by which the pleasure of Allah is sought”
(Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr bin al Aas, recorded in Sunan Abu Dawood, Saheeh al Jaami 7522)

Prostration and Bowing
Allah says in the Qur’an in Surah Al Hajj 22:77

“O believers! Bow down, prostrate yourselves, worship your Robb…”

“Among His signs are the night and the day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate yourselves before the sun or the moon; rather prostrate yourselves before Allah. Who created them both, if you trule are His worshippers”
Al Fussilat 41:37

Prophet Muhammed said:
“Had it been permissible that a person may prostrate himself before another, I would have orderded that a wife should prostrate herself before her husband due to the great right that he has on her”
(Narrated by Anas bin Maalik, recorded in Musand Ahmed, Sunan Nasai, Saheeh al Jaami 7725)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
08-12-2008, 06:48 PM
so are you tryna prove a contradiction or what lol, you have obviously copy and pasted just the evidence not the arguement lol, well done *claps with one hand* :D

anway if you are tryin to prove a contradiction or what, then their is no contradiction, because in the 1st set of ayahs, it says the same thin, only do udhiyah to Allah (Swt) and then it says again, do your salaah for Allah and your sacrifice for him... so lol same thing

also the Prophet (Saw) never said, do sujood to the man, he said IF I HAD TO...

but if your not tryna prove a contradiction, i jus wasted my time :muddlehea lol and i dont see shirk in these ayahs.... unless you sayin that people do sacrifices for others and yes that is shirk, and we all condemn this with all our might :D:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.