/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Zakat Donations

-S-
08-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Assalmualaykum all

As Ramadhan approaches us many people at this time of the year tend to take out Zakaat money and send donations to those more in needy then us.

If anyone wants to make a donation then there are many Islamic charities out there that allows you to make donations online if you are in a different parts of the world

However there are 3 charities i would like to send my thanks and Jazakallah to

Ummah Welfare Trust
Mercy Mankind
Orphan Aid

Since they have been advertisers with Islamicboard and supporting the site i do encourage you to click the banner links on the top of the forum and make a donation whether zakat, lillah, sadaqah or anything else

There are others out there too doing equally as good work

So when you are all sat down sitting at the Iftar table with all the yummy food in front of you do spare a thought for those that are not in the same position!

Jazakallah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.