/* */

PDA

View Full Version : suras in dreams

جوري
08-23-2008, 06:30 AM
I had a dream interpretation book that gave meanings to certain signs and symbols.. my dreams are usually very self-explanatory and don't need books and happen in a sequence very similar to how they unfild in my dream, except the ones with suras in them.. I don't understand them, especially when they are reoccurring..

I have dreams about some suras over and over again.. my brother looked one of them up for me, and I don't want to bother him again, so I'd appreciate if anyone has a link to a dream interpretation book that deals only with having dreams about suras or prophets of Islam..

Thanks so much
and Jazakoum Allah khyran

P.S: I am not sure if this is the right section for this, so feel free to move it to a section where it belongs

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.