/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arby-ka-muallim help - عربى كا معلم

Afifa
08-28-2008, 09:03 PM
:sl:
I'm currently praying عربى كا معلم which is a urdu kitab abou arabic grammer
i were jus wondering if anybody had any help resources or any useful websites that could help me with it

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waji
09-04-2008, 10:48 AM

sister Afifa
Arabic Grammer
There is alot of material in this site and also alot of books for Arabic Grammer
i hope this will help you
:w:

jzcasejz
09-04-2008, 07:21 PM
^ Some good stuff there.

Anyways, not sure if this is what you're after, but here's a reference grammar written in the English language. They may use English grammatical terms here and there, but it's good for looking up specific points of the Arabic language which you may be finding hard. Arby Ka Mu'allim is also available in English here, titled Arabic Tutor.

taariqq
10-27-2016, 10:00 PM
Wa 'alaykum asSalaam.

I am hopeful that you have found the solution or are beyond the need for it. But just for the benefit of the viewers, there is a "kaleed" - a solution book, that is also available for all the 4 books, in one volume.

format_quote Originally Posted by Afifa
I'm currently praying عربى كا معلم which is a urdu kitab abou arabic grammer
i were jus wondering if anybody had any help resources or any useful websites that could help me with it

Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.