PDA

View Full Version : Tell the story

جوري
08-28-2008, 09:38 PM
that correspond with these pix

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
08-28-2008, 09:59 PM
So I have to tell a story about this pictures ???

جوري
08-28-2008, 10:10 PM
yes each one.. a separate narrative!

:w:

Ansariyah
08-28-2008, 10:23 PM
first pic

this is wt cmes to my mind.

An evil mother and her innocent son. The mother recently heard that her son is in love. But the Evil mother finds the news rather disturbing, she doesnt want her son to have a wife. So She whispers to him and makes him question his love for the girl he wants to marry. He's torn and confused, his heart is yearning to be with his love, but the evil Mother is always there at the back whispering nothing but evil.

snd pic:

One night, the Girl (the one whom he loves, visits the the guy. After worrying about him because she didnt come across him for days. She enters his home with the intention to see how he's doing, but to her unpleasant n devastating surprise she finds him stabbed and bleeding on the bed.

The girl realises that its the Mom who Killed her son in his sleep.

3rd pic:

hmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
:sl:

im Good In imaging things :D

1st pic :
With The Looks Of the Old Woman I can See That Shes very Excitet About somethin
I think That (young) Woman Is goin to do something ,
I know , She is Thinking If she should open The Door for the man who wants To Marry her , You can see on her face That She Is Little Happy , sooo I think She Is Goin To open The Door And Than Accept The Marriage.

2nd pic:
Its The First Night Of the Marriage.....And The Man Fell In sleep right after they came home from the Wedding....Ok you know What I mean :X

3nd pic :
Hes Not goin To Kill or beat someone With that happy face of his
Soo That Man Is Goin to suprise his Neighbours by making Them realy Scared
and Then He will Say to his Neihbour also his Best friend " HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY"

That Was It , sooooooo What do you think :D

جوري
08-28-2008, 10:35 PM
lol.. you are supposed to tell a complete story, with emotions, plot, theme, the works..

there are no right or wrong answers, just do it, as if you were producing a movie and this scene is integral to it.

Thank you

Ansariyah
08-28-2008, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

im Good In imaging things :D

1st pic :
With The Looks Of the Old Woman I can See That Shes very Excitet About somethin
I think That (young) Woman Is goin to do something ,
I know , She is Thinking If she should open The Door for the man who wants To Marry her , You can see on her face That She Is Little Happy , sooo I think She Is Goin To open The Door And Than Accept The Marriage.

2nd pic:
Its The First Night Of the Marriage.....And The Man Fell In sleep right after they came home from the Wedding....Ok you know What I mean :X

3nd pic :
Hes Not goin To Kill or beat someone With that happy face of his
Soo That Man Is Goin to suprise his Neighbours by making Them realy Scared
and Then He will Say to his Neihbour also his Best friend " HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY"

That Was It , sooooooo What do you think :D
mine was more depressing n dramatic lol...nice try tho.:thumbs_up

Güven
08-28-2008, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
lol.. you are supposed to tell a complete story, with emotions, plot, theme, the works..

there are no right or wrong answers, just do it, as if you were producing a movie and this scene is integral to it.

Thank you

oooooooh now I get it ,

ok lol :D

جوري
08-28-2008, 10:38 PM
I'll let you know what this is all about in the end..
but I want to read all your narratives..

remember pls.. there are no right or wrong answers =)

Ansariyah
08-28-2008, 10:38 PM
n btw cnt nobody else except me see the hole in the guys stomach..and that he's bleeding.:muddlehea

Güven
08-28-2008, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
n btw cnt nobody else except me see the hole in the guys stomach..and that he's bleeding.:muddlehea
oooh I just Noticed That :D

Whatsthepoint
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM
I think that's his belt.

Ansariyah
08-28-2008, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I think that's his belt.
his belt all the way up there. err....lol..look how the blood is flowing towards his left side (ribs).

Ansariyah
08-28-2008, 10:45 PM
that makes 2 of us..:D

Whatsthepoint
08-28-2008, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
his belt all the way up there. err....lol..look how the blood is flowing towards his left side (ribs).
I can't see it.
Anyway, if he were bleeding, she'd be trying to help him or screaming hysterically at the bed, but in fact she is despaired over her husband coming home drunk, again.

Whatsthepoint
08-28-2008, 10:55 PM
The first one is a woman taking her mother to a painter's or a photographer's studio to get a portrait together.

جوري
08-28-2008, 10:56 PM
^^^ you've to give a full narrative :smile:

Güven
08-28-2008, 11:08 PM
ok again
Only the First one Now

1st:
There was a poor Woman Who is 32 Years Old She only goes To work To earn Her Money For her Bread ,she works At an Famous Restaurant where She's Being opressed and Bullied By Some People There Cause She Is Poor , everyday she Cries and Cries , She cant Quit Cause Then There Wont be Food On table at her home Everyday She in a misery plus she has to care for her old mother , She Rarely Laughs , But there Was This Rich boy who is Very compassionate and Nice lookin And He Always Helps This Girl and There is Some spark Between Them , Even If they Dont express it , One Day She Heard From An Friend Of this Boy , who is Also nice That The Boy Is comin To ask her To marry Tonight at her Home , She Couldnt Believe , She Was Soooo Excitet but then again Who was Goin To care For Her Mother cause She Didnt had Any Familly ,Her Dad Died when She Was Very Young And Her uncle Wont care if They Live Or not.
Soo She Came Home , and told the story about her mother
and The Mother was sooooo Happy , That She Cried Tears of Joy
Sooo They Waited Hours and Hours But he didnt Came
slowy They gave up hope , slowly her Dreams Began To fade
Soo she Prayed To her Lord , cause she had no other hope
And Then ...........#DONK#(lol)
it was The Door and Then She jumped Out of happines , She Thanked God
Than She was walkin to the Door , The Mother Was Soooooo excitet so She Stayed Behind Her and she was goin To open The Door and Then She Waited a little And Thinkin About it Again but the mother Gave Her A Push ,
Then She opened The Door....
A Nice looking man , dressed In Black And He had A box Of chocolates and a Some Beautiful Lookin Flowers....
He came In and Talked A little and Than Proposed In a Noble Manner with a amazingly beautiful Ring .....she was stunned by the beauty of this ring
she cried in tears And Accepted The Propose...Her Dreams became True

It gettin Better isnt it :D
For Now.....

crayon
08-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Picture 3:

He'd been dreading this day for weeks. He always knew it was coming, he just didn't think it would be so soon. His mother had warned him, called him several times to remind him. He had ignored her, the foolish boy. And now it was time. He had armed himself as best he could, picked out his largest club, and prepared himself for the worst. If need be, he was ready to kill. He just hoped it didn't have to come to that. After all, it was for his own good. Or so he was told.
"Mr. Barnes, it's time".
This was it.
He got up timidly, walked across the waiting room, and hesitantly put his hand on the door. He could get away from this now, escape, no one would find him. He'd go to the Bahamas... Ahh, to lie on the soft sand, beneath the scorching sun...
No, he had to do this. This was not something one could escape from, not something one could delay.
He would do it.
He gathered up every ounce of courage he had, twisted the handle, and inched the door open.
Today was the day he would change his life forever.
Today was the day he would get braces.

crayon
08-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Picture 2 (my disclaimer- i'm not really sure about this one meh)

"Ma'am, you're going to have to tell us exactly what happened"
Oh, I would tell them all right. Tell them that he wouldn't give me a dime's worth of spending money. That he never smiled at me once. That he came home every night smelling of lady's perfume. That he would spill milk all over the floor whenever I had just mopped the floors. That if he didn't like my cooking he would throw his plate at me. That he used to beat me so hard I would bleed. That he would call me names in front of my children. That he hated me and did his best to make my life a living hell.
"I woke up and found him this way, officer."
I shed some tears for the show, some weeping and wailing. My children come into the room, terrified at all the police officers surrounding their father. They play the part well, my children, we rehearsed it many times. We had been planning this for months.
Today was the day, I had declared to my children this morning. Today was the day.
Everything went smoothly, everything fell into place. It's as if God wanted this to happen.
He ordered me to make his usual cup of evening tea in bed. He didn't know that tonight he'd be getting his earl gray with a twist... A couple of sips and he was out. I took the cup away, lay him down, and called the police.
They see me weeping now and try to comfort me.
They don't know they're tears of joy.

Great thread, btw, skye!:D

جوري
08-29-2008, 01:36 AM
^^ -- great job.. your thoughts really flow..

north_malaysian
08-29-2008, 01:37 AM

Hala, a 35 year-old Cairene woman is an independent and liberal woman. She's among the first Arab women who fight for women's right to work in Egypt. She's still unmarried as fighting for women's rights is more important than being a wife.

Meanwhile, her 80 year-old mother Wa'ad, while supporting Hala in fighting for women's right is still thinking about Hala's love life. She believes that Hala should get a husband as she could no longer be there for Hala as she's getting older and older.

Elena, a Greek lady is a loyal wife. She dedicated her entire life to her husband Giorgos. She is a housewife living in Thessaloniki, a city in the northeastern part of Greece. Her husband is a businessman. He travels to all over Greece most of the time. Elena is a very lonely woman and has no kids. But she never cheat her husband in her whole life.

One day, Giorgos returned and was very drunk with a bottle of tsipouro in his hand. She just opened the door and led her husband to their bedroom. She took off Girogos' shoes and brought her husband to lay on the bed.

While unbuttoning her husband shirt, she saw lipstick marks on Giorgos' neck..then she found a paper in his pocket and read it:

"Me le ne Nektaria, I se o morfi. S'aga po" (My name is Nektaria, you're so gorgeous. I love you)

Nektaria gave her contact number too..

Elena's heart was so broken...she went out from the room...crying.

George W. Bush is a scary person. He's a big bully and he wants to bully everyone. He has bad teeth and shining eyes.

جوري
08-29-2008, 01:45 AM
N. Malaysian, I nearly fell off my chair after reading your story..

great job..
thanks

north_malaysian
08-29-2008, 02:18 AM
N. Malaysian, I nearly fell off my chair after reading your story..

great job..
thanks
are you talking about my third pic story...:D

جوري
08-29-2008, 02:27 AM
all of them ;D

north_malaysian
08-29-2008, 03:38 AM
all of them ;D

whoa.... LOL:statisfie

Khayal
08-29-2008, 05:57 AM

Mom is worried about her son's future.....or i am not sure...:phew

Two scenarios..

1. Wife is sad after finding her husband sleeping without giving attention to her ..

2. Wife is crying after the sudden death of her husband..:X

Last picture.....hmmmmm, Shytaan...thinking about tormenting someone.

Nice thread....:thumbs_up

جوري
08-29-2008, 06:10 AM
Jazaki Allah khyer sis..
there are no right or wrong answers.. you can write as much as you want...

north_malaysian
08-29-2008, 07:03 AM
so ...there would be other pics too...:-[

جوري
08-29-2008, 04:19 PM
No.. unless you want more?
I am still interested in everyone's version of the events..

crayon
08-29-2008, 06:56 PM
edit

جوري
08-29-2008, 07:15 PM
edit

wildkat
08-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Ok, I started writing, and now its turned into a reeeeaaaallly long story, so i'll have to post it when am finished. Dont put the real one up yet please!

جوري
08-30-2008, 07:20 PM
I look fwd to your story sis..

جوري
08-30-2008, 07:25 PM
From our sis.. to whom I wish a Ramadan kareem and a 3eed mubarak insha'Allah

format_quote Originally Posted by - Jolie Fleur -

My response to your pictures is :

Pic 1: I think he is looking into a mirror (I mean the mirror would be to our left but it cant be seen in the pic)….and from there he can see the ugly hag and he looks slightly concerned…I think he KNOWS that she is there….and that’s why he’s not so scared…I don’t think he looks content the way somebody usually would when they’re standing in their room, he doesn’t look as though he is at ease…he looks to be a little on edge…I think the hag is only visible to him….she’s like a past come to haunt him…..or maybe she’s his guilty conscience coz if u think about it, he does look rather conniving….Hmm

Pic 2: Nancy….is a poor young woman who has found love at last…she lives in a lonely little village with little or no contact with the outside world….Her heart….has just gone crazy after meeting this dude…But she comes from an extremely religious family so their relationship is frowned down upon…she snuck out to meet him only to find him dead in his be. since she wasn’t supposed to be there anyway….she walks off in her sadness…

Pic 3: Mr.’Weird looking monster’ is hiding behind the door with his baseball bat waiting for the guy at the grocery shop who overcharged him for his carrots

Güven
08-30-2008, 07:27 PM
WAIT WAIT WAIT .... the first pic Is that a HE????????

I tought She was A SHE !! :D

جوري
08-30-2008, 07:32 PM
lol.. I nearly fall off my chair reading these stories.. I love you guys in Allah, you have an incredible sense of humor..

Guven: There are no right or wrong answers.. there will be no 'real scenario' at the end.. it is only what you perceive it to be!

Musaafirah
08-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Taking 'em all as different situations:
1) Joe comes home all sly having finally finished the master plan and sits thinking. Mother wonders why he's sitting and thinking as he doesn't really have any brain cells. Joe then laughs to himself thinking "Ha Ha Ha! You old hag, I shall finally be rid of thee soon!"
Mum thinks "He's delirious, firstly he ain't got no brains, then he goes laughing like a mad hatter." Then starts to think about having him sectioned..

2) "Oh, the pain! The anguish! The horror!" Jemimah cries as she recalls what had just happened.
Having come home from a most relaxing shopping spree, she went to see her husband and describe her wonderful finds. He seemed eager enough to hear her when she started, but after only 2 hours he fell asleep! How dare he! How COULD he?!! The pain caused by falling asleep when she hadn't even got into the highlight of her day!!
"That's it!" She thinks to herself, "Never again shall I tell him what I've bought!"

3) MUHAHAHA laughs the executioner as he sharpens away his knife.
I shall get you now!
He lifts his knife.
Watches it glimmer in that evil glinting way that only knives can do.
He brings it down.
POW!
"The carrots all chopped now love, can I put it in the stew?"

Güven
08-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Ok sis ,ive heard that like hunderd times in this thread :D

Oke 2nd pic is just not for me , Sisters Are better with that :p

3rd Pic :

A man Came Home and found His Wife Knocked down on the Ground , he tried to wake her up BUT She didnt.
This Man Grabbed His Phone to call The Cops cause He knew That something was Wrong here Cause He sees Blood On the Floor ,
The blood Pointed Straight To the Kitchen ,
so the man Was walkin Slowly to the Kitchen cause he tought that someone was in danger , The Poor Man ,
He doesnt know What Danger is waitin him ,
he doesnt know the criminal is still at his home Waitin to Charge This Man.
He walks Slowly to the kitchen But SUDDENLY His Phone Rings!!
It was His Neighbour ( an ex-hitman)
He Told him that he musnt go to the kitchen Cause the criminal is in there, he was watchin With his Sniper ,
he told Him to Get his wife an go to the front door
But the Criminal Knew That If he goes trough the front door He will be blown away By An Bomb That he planted near the Front door ,
But the man didnt accept that,
He became Angry, he became Furious,
He told The Criminal " Who Tha Hell Do You Think You are Doin this To my Family"!!!!! He grabed His 9mm Gun , And started Shooting ,
He destroyed His Whole House , He was Gone Mad !!!,
and Then The Bullets Went Empty,
The Criminal LAUGHED Cause The bullets Didnt Hit him ,
Then The Criminal Grabbed His Huge Baseball Bat And Started Laughin ,
But Then His Neighbour( Ex hitman ) Shot Him In His Head And Killed The Criminal, There was Blood Everywhere,
The man and his Wife Was Safe , Thats What Matters......

Too much Action??:skeleton:

جوري
08-30-2008, 08:20 PM

Too much Action??:skeleton:
no I love it lol..
Jazakas

Ansariyah
08-30-2008, 09:27 PM
I won:laugh:

Güven
08-30-2008, 09:29 PM
^No one Has a better Scenario Of picture 3 Than Mine :Evil:

Ansariyah
08-30-2008, 09:33 PM
^ You Wish :rollseyes I'm the best n u know it..so where ma crown at!

wildkat
08-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Ummm... ok, the way I've set mine out, its like a mini novel! oh great... still never mind, I'll post it tomorrow inshallah - still havent finished writing it :P

Muezzin
08-31-2008, 11:38 AM
Three separate narratives, eh? Is it against the rules to write one that unites all of the images?

Who is this by? It reminds me of Simon Bisley's 'Heavy Metal' Judge Dredd. Here's another example.

wildkat
08-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Picture 2:

"No!! Please!! I haven’t done anything wrong, please don’t hurt me anymore!!"
Charlie lay on his bed, clutching his chest, desperately trying to stop the flow of blood slowly oozing from a gunshot wound. He looked up to his captors, eyes full of terror. He was met by three pairs of merciless, cruel eyes, their owners showed no sign of any remorse. So.. This was it. This was the last sight he would see before he was murdered.
Ohhh, how did it come to this?? Now he understood what people meant when they said life flashes before your eyes when you are close to death.

...Charlie lived a simple life, growing up on a farm with his parents and five siblings. He was extremely close to his elder brother James, who was killed following a nasty accident with farming machinery. Life had never quite been the same after his death. Jack had been the golden boy, the apple of their father’s eyes. No matter how hard he tried, he could never live up to his father’s expectations. Afters years of being shunned and being labelled the useless child, he decided enough was enough and he left his home at the tender age of 17.
Two years on and he was employed in a large corporate business, not a job he had anticipated that he would take when he left home, rather one he had been forced to take following his girlfriend Caroline’s unexpected pregnancy. It had all happened so fast, within days his marriage had been arranged and he now worked for his father in law, who despite all of Charlie’s effort to make him proud, never seemed to think that Charlie was good enough for his only daughter.

Old Bob Warner had intended to marry off Caroline to someone in his circle of business partners. Yet his errant daughter had a mind of her own. Foolish girl! Something had to be done about the boy, she couldn’t possibly stay with him- he grew up on a farm for god’s sake! Of course he wouldn’t get his own hands dirty, just one call and the job would be done the same day. And then he would deal with Caroline…

Charlie came home that day full of happiness. Things were finally looking up for him; he’d managed to find his own job away from this horrible place, so he would no longer be indebted to his father in law. Caroline was nowhere to be seen, and he made his way to his bedroom and flopped onto the bed. He was exhausted. A sudden bang ripped through the silence in the room. Alarmed, Charlie sat up, only to experience searing pain in his chest. He looked down to see a small hole in his shirt, blood rapidly spreading across it. The light coming from the window was blocked off, by the shadow of a large man, Charlie looked up to see not one, but three masked figures surrounding his bed. The one closest to him raised his pistol once more. To finish him off. "No!! Please!! I haven’t done anything wrong, please don’t hurt me anymore!!"
But it was no use. These men had a job to do and they intended to get it done. He turned his head to the bedside table where a photo of Caroline stood. Oh Caroline….
And Charlie knew no more. Another bullet had been lodged into his chest and silenced him forever.

Caroline was outside in the garden when the shots had been fired. From under the tree where she was sat, she saw the figures of three men retreating from her house. The colour drained from her face. Oh god, please no!! She leapt up and raced to the house. Out of breath she turned to her room and stopped dead in her tracks. There, lay her husband, dead, his blood dripping slowly onto the floor. His lifeless eyes were staring in the direction of her photo. Tears filled her eyes and she turned away, she couldn’t bear to look at him. This had to be her fathers doing, she was sure. She covered her face with her hands and sobbed. She hated that man, the man she called father, the one happiness she had in her life, he had cruelly snatched away. She had to do something, for justice, for Charlie, for her unborn child. Bob Warner wasn’t going to get away, not this time.
She would have her revenge.

wildkat
08-31-2008, 12:14 PM
^^ Hmmm.. sounds like a good story line for a bollywood movie now that i've read it back to myself!!

Muezzin
08-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Okay, here's my attempt for the first picture. Kind of flash-fiction in that it's less than 500 words and I don't really have too much time. Anyway.

Immortality is not a lie.

The hag was the proof. Clomping up the steps, she creaked open the door, staggered into the studio and smiled - stretched leather framing white mesas in a desert of gum. My ability to smile back was a testament to my choice of vocation. I paint portraits. Lying is second nature. The most convincing lies are unspoken.

I cannot recall her precise words. Something about her daughter’s young sons, about how her own grip on life loosened and how she wanted the boys to look upon the picture as a testament to the beauty of their grandmother.

“Paint me not as I am,” was her silent request, “but as I was.”

So I’d taken her shawl, watched her skeletal frame hobble away, heard her black shroud rustle as she sat on the stool.

I prepared my oils while she gazed around the room, chin cupped in palm, fingers hooking her cheek. As if she were a young lady. As if she were beautiful.

Some deceptions are so sweet I wonder if enjoying them is harmful. My gut twisted and fizzed and spiralled into my chest and channelled through my arms and made them fetch two canvases. I set them up before her, answering her curiosity with painterly sagacity involving my three magic words “Outlines. Elegance. Technique.”

She flitted in and out of the studio for a month, always curious about my interpretation of her past beauty, always sated with my assurances that it was of fullness, of richness, of fertility. Which wasn’t a lie.

At least regarding the picture I would give her.

The other canvas contained that image and one more. A beautiful young lady before a hag. A juxtaposition of elegance and ugliness, of past and present, of life and death.

Of deception and truth.

At the month’s end, I received my payment and she received her picture. Painterly sagacity silenced questions of the other canvas. She nodded, leather wrinkling around her desert-mouth, and left to hang her painted effigy.

Let her. For as her offspring’s spawn will honour the dishonest beauty she mothered and I fathered, so too will I honour my canvas. My truth.

Their image will not last forever. They’ll suspend it for all to behold and believe, but it is beauty based on a lie and so it will crumble doubly fast. My truthful image will lay covered, protected, forever.

Immortality is not a lie. Immortality is truth.

Al-Zaara
08-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Selam aleykum,

Interesting. Some kind of psychological project you've got going on, Skye?

First picture:

I stand there, looking at her. Her beauty has faded away, she is an old lady now. Old and barely breathes. Her hands are shaking and the once elgance she had, is gone.
See the beautiful young lady, her fire-red lips and dark eyes, telling a story which no one can hear? This is just how I remember her, the young and beautiful Miriam.

And this is how I see her today, Miriam, very old of age and... I cannot remember how old she exactly is... Lived through the Second World War and today, fearfully expects a third one. Or has it already begun? Ever since, she hasn't dared to look out of the window. As a Jew during those times, it wasn't easy. The traumatic happenings still haunt her. Oh it wasn't easy to watch them get killed. She herself get raped. Oh how I pity her. She had been such a wonderful character, helpful, kind and her smile overshone even the sun's rays.

I see Miriam how she is now. Wrinkly and a shadow of a smile is haunting somewhere, somewhere in that face...

The mirror is a bit dusty. I try to clean it. My wrinkly hands slowly touch the glass. I smile. The young beautiful Miriam smiles back at me. Maybe she knows who I am? It's been so long since the beginning of World War 2, when I last saw her so beautiful.

I try my best to collect my voice, lips dry, I say: "My name is Miriam too. Nice to meet you... Again."

----

Al-Zaara
08-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Second picture:

She left the room, crying her heart out. She did all she could, but she isn't a doctor. Outside the wind blows even harder than before and the snow has covered everything, one cannot see the sky, the ground or any light. That's why no help was able to reach to them. They simply lived too far away and needed help during the time no help could be given.

It isn't easy to loose someone you've loved. No one says it is, no one. Diana won't surpress the tears, she carries on grieving. Her brother was her one and all. She has no other family. How can she cope now, without his strength, his love and guidance?

It's cold outside, just how she feels inside.

جوري
08-31-2008, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Three separate narratives, eh? Is it against the rules to write one that unites all of the images?
No not against the rules at all.. in fact I look fwd to you tying it for us nicely :D

جوري
08-31-2008, 04:53 PM
btw I think you guys are brilliant.. I wasn't expecting such cohesion and flow..
guess what they say is true a picture is worth a thousand words..

and No! I am not working on any projects or here to psychoanalyze any of you -- bro Woodrow is the only psychiatrist/psychologist on board as far as I know..

besides the more variables you add the more complex the subconscious.. this level of psychoanalysis takes years of practice not a random forum quiz I assure you --

Pk_#2
08-31-2008, 05:06 PM

Once upon a time there lived two nuns, they were very happy but one nun didn't want to cover her booootiful hair, the end.

One stormy night there lived a princess and the fat ugly prince died on her bed, the end.

In a kindom faar faar away, lived the man with a ugly face, he was really ugly and killed everyone he saw with a bat and ate everyoe after he killed them with his long, sharp and shiny teeeeef, the end.

Argh mom gone out and theres lightening =(

Musaafirah
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Bumpety bump! :D

Re.TiReD
10-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Can we have new pics now? :p

TrueStranger
10-04-2008, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah

Once upon a time there lived two nuns, they were very happy but one nun didn't want to cover her booootiful hair, the end.

One stormy night there lived a princess and the fat ugly prince died on her bed, the end.

In a kindom faar faar away, lived the man with a ugly face, he was really ugly and killed everyone he saw with a bat and ate everyoe after he killed them with his long, sharp and shiny teeeeef, the end.

Argh mom gone out and theres lightening =(
I loved yours the best, it was simple and down to the point. lol

جوري
10-04-2008, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Can we have new pics now? :p
lol sure, let me find some and post them up insha'Allah..

I like your collective creative juices..

IbnAbdulHakim
10-04-2008, 10:50 PM
first pic - the mother wants her daughter to hug her

second pic - the womans got a headache and she's too kind to allow her husband to hurt over her pain so she left the room

third pic - its haloween :D

جوري
10-04-2008, 10:53 PM
here are couple more if you haven't lost interest

جوري
10-04-2008, 10:55 PM
the first of the last two I picked, could be the making of a sci fi medical thriller for (Muezzin) lol.. anyhow..

IbnAbdulHakim
10-04-2008, 10:56 PM
^ top pic - a ladies doing an experiment under supervision

second pic - its haloween again :D

جوري
10-04-2008, 10:57 PM
ibnabdulHakim you crack me up..

you need to tell the whole story not the conclusion :D

Güven
10-04-2008, 11:03 PM
yay ok 1st pic

The woman was trying to make the protein called :
acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylproly lserylglutaminyl-
phenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyl tryptophylalanyl-
aspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparag inylvalylcysteinyl-
threonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminy lphenylalanyl-
glutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginy lthreonylthreonyl-
glutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylser ylglutaminylvalyl-
tryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminyls erylthreonylvalyl-
arginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosy llysylvalyltyrosyl-
arginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartyl prolylleucylisoleucyl-
threonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalan ylaspartylthreonyl-
arginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamy lvalylglutamyl-
asparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonyl threonylalanylglutamyl-
threonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginyl valylaspartylaspartyl-
alanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalan ylasparaginylisoleucyl-
asparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylval ylarginylglycyl-
threonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylas paraginylthreonyl-
phenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucy lvalyltryptophyl-
threonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

So she worked very hard to make that protein , his friend was watching if she is doing something wrong cuz this protein :

is a very important protein wich can defeat the virus called Tobacco mosaic virus!

Güven
10-04-2008, 11:05 PM
second pic is a weird one :skeleton:

its night an masked freemasons are gathering for an important appointment :?:skeleton:

جوري
10-04-2008, 11:08 PM
yay ok 1st pic

The woman was trying to make the protein called :

So she worked very hard to make that protein , his friend was watching if she is doing something wrong cuz this protein :

is a very important protein wich can defeat the virus called Tobacco mosaic virus!

is she Iraqi and using this virus for biological warfare?

جوري
10-04-2008, 11:09 PM
second pic is a weird one :skeleton:

its night an masked freemasons are gathering for an important appointment :?:skeleton:

i like the theme but it doesn't read like a bed time story, come on learn from the predecessors who have participated in the previous pix.. I need juicy details..:D

Güven
10-04-2008, 11:13 PM
is she Iraqi and using this virus for biological warfare?
lol how did you come up with that ?? she is just using it for infected plants orsomething :D

Nawal89
10-04-2008, 11:15 PM

First pic:
"You're such a hard worker aren't you."
"I try my best ma'am."
"You try and try and try, but you always make mistakes. I don't know why you signed up for this feild. You should know what you're capable off."
"Are you my boss ma'am?"
"No, but i'm more experienced than you and I know a failure when I see one."
"Arent you supposed to be working in the next lab ma'am? I smell something burning"

Second pic:
They huddled together under the tiny shelter of the bus stop. He was supposed to be coming tonight, but no body knew when. It wasn't often they had visitors, infact hardly any of them could remember the last time they had any. This time not only he was their first visitor in decades, but he was someone BIG.

"Papa, why do they call him a big person?"
"Why son, because he drives a big black car so I heard."
"Grampa has a big car and it's black. Why don't we call him a big person?"
"When your car is 40 years old you don't deserve the title son. No son, not in these days."

Suddenly, a tiny speck of light appeared at the end of the old long road.

" Do you think that's him?" An old lady whispered.

They all bent over, squinting their eyes for a better look.
" It's not moving anymore. It can't be no big black car." Said the sherrif whilst tilting his hat. He was totally dissapointed. He didn't shine up his boots so carefully this morning to wait for a big black car in the dark with only a speck for a headlight.

LOL I cant' continue the sotry will be too long! hehehe . My mind's already twisitng up all sorts of things.

جوري
10-04-2008, 11:16 PM

lol how did you come up with that ?? she is just using it for infected plants orsomething :D
hmmmmmn an infected plant? have the crops gone bad because of some warfare?

where did I get that? my imagination of course :laugh:

جوري
10-04-2008, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
First pic:
"You're such a hard worker aren't you."
"I try my best ma'am."
"You try and try and try, but you always make mistakes. I don't know why you signed up for this feild. You should know what you're capable off."
"Are you my boss ma'am?"
"No, but i'm more experienced than you and I know a failure when I see one."
"Arent you supposed to be working in the next lab ma'am? I smell something burning"

Second pic:
They huddled together under the tiny shelter of the bus stop. He was supposed to be coming tonight, but no body knew when. It wasn't often they had visitors, infact hardly any of them could remember the last time they had any. This time not only he was their first visitor in decades, but he was someone BIG.

"Papa, why do they call him a big person?"
"Why son, because he drives a big black car so I heard."
"Grampa has a big car and it's black. Why don't we call him a big person?"
"When your car is 40 years old you don't deserve the title son. No son, not in these days."

Suddenly, a tiny speck of light appeared at the end of the old long road.

" Do you think that's him?" An old lady whispered.

They all bent over, squinting their eyes for a better look.
" It's not moving anymore. It can't be no big black car." Said the sherrif whilst tilting his hat. He was totally dissapointed. He didn't shine up his boots so carefully this morning to wait for a big black car in the dark with only a speck for a headlight.

LOL I cant' continue the sotry will be too long! hehehe . My mind's already twisitng up all sorts of things.
that is what I am talking about...

thanks brilliant.. I loved it..

Güven
10-04-2008, 11:17 PM
well i dunno what to think more , the only thing that comes up to my mind are freemasons thats it ,
amazing I cant think something else for that..that picture is just too weird for my brains and especially at night lol

Nawal89
10-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Should I continue the story for the second pic? Lol it's called the villagers :D. hahaha I love writing.

جوري
10-04-2008, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
Should I continue the story for the second pic? Lol it's called the villagers :D. hahaha I love writing.
sure you can.. you can bin what you write and start over, I am not imposing tariff it is rather a privilege to read what you guys write -- Masha'Allah so very talented..

abdunnur
10-04-2008, 11:39 PM
It is sound nice:)
To make a story by watching pictures.
H.A. Murray made a psychology test (TAT-method) to try to find out characteristic of people -who watch pictures and make story-!
Also, it is a way to people speak about art. It is good.

جوري
10-04-2008, 11:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdunnur
It is sound nice:)
To make a story by watching pictures.
H.A. Murray made a psychology test (TAT-method) to try to find out characteristic of people -who watch pictures and make story-!
Also, it is a way to people speak about art. It is good.
these are indeed TAT themes.. but I am not using is to psychoanalyze folks-- it just for fun. ...:D

abdunnur
10-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Sometime, fun is the best way for research.
Proceed with mission:)

Playwright
10-05-2008, 12:53 AM
I used to be actually quite good at this. Before i became a journo

The first one seems to be a wiccan representation of the Crone and the maiden

My minds boggled. Must Sleep
That is all

Ashjan95
10-05-2008, 01:15 PM
n btw cnt nobody else except me see the hole in the guys stomach..and that he's bleeding.
Yeh i can see it i have just noticed it lol

but do u think the women standing by the door did it ???

Ashjan95
10-05-2008, 01:18 PM
come on Skye Ephémérine wen r u goin to tell us wat the story is about lol

I am dying to now hehehe

The Ruler
10-05-2008, 01:44 PM

She could see the potential in her eyes. The way those hands worked so efficiently, so carefully only strengthened her belief in her. She, the girl, was her student. An apprentice. But a lady of great intelligence and knowledge.

It was a view from behind her specs, but she knew the reality of the situation. She knew that the success of her company and the lives of many people depended on this one beautiful, strong yet vulnerable woman.

She couldn't help it. Ever since the day she had the accident, she was unable to work in the field she excelled in all her life. The accident cost her her right hand and it left her emotionally unstable and paralysed. The anti-depressants she tok every night kept her sane enough to watch her student as she proceeded to discover the cure to the cery disease that killed her mother.

As she stood there, watching lovingly, the girl turned her head.

"Yes miss? Do you have any queries?"
"Do not be distracted by me. You have to complete this or you're no good to me or my company. It won't be very hard to replace you".

In reality, she knew no one who could do the job as good as her. But she kept the sternness in her voice. It kept her emotionally detached from people. She liked that.

The girl thought:

"**** you, you old piece of good-for-nothing poop. It's about time you died"

Without a word, the girl picked up the test tube with the fuming concentrated HCl acid and flung it towards the woman. She watched with an evil glee as the skin dissolved to expose red flesh and white bones.

Muezzin
10-05-2008, 03:46 PM
TAT test?

'The TAT is a projective test in that, like the Rorschach test, its assessment of the subject is based on what he or she projects onto the ambiguous images. Therefore, to complete the assessment each story created by a subject must be carefully analyzed to uncover underlying needs, attitudes, and patterns of reaction. Several formal scoring systems that have been developed for analyzing TAT stories systemmatically and consistently. Two common methods that are currently used in research are the:

* Defense Mechanisms Manual DMM[1]. This assesses three defense mechanisms: denial (least mature), projection (intermediate), and identification (most mature).

* Social Cognition and Object Relations SCOR[2] scale. This assesses four different dimensions of object relations: Complexity of Representations of People, Affect-Tone of Relationship Paradigms, Capacity for Emotional Investment in Relationships and Moral Standards, and Understanding of Social Causality.'

I wonder where my narrative places me...

the first of the last two I picked, could be the making of a sci fi medical thriller for (Muezzin) lol.. anyhow..
Hmm... That would require research. Doable... We'll see. :)

I like the very last picture. Are any more on the way? I've thought of a way to unite the previous three, but I had a bit of a Ramadan break, and now there are two new ones.

جوري
10-05-2008, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
TAT test?

'The TAT is a projective test in that, like the Rorschach test, its assessment of the subject is based on what he or she projects onto the ambiguous images. Therefore, to complete the assessment each story created by a subject must be carefully analyzed to uncover underlying needs, attitudes, and patterns of reaction. Several formal scoring systems that have been developed for analyzing TAT stories systemmatically and consistently. Two common methods that are currently used in research are the:

* Defense Mechanisms Manual DMM[1]. This assesses three defense mechanisms: denial (least mature), projection (intermediate), and identification (most mature).

* Social Cognition and Object Relations SCOR[2] scale. This assesses four different dimensions of object relations: Complexity of Representations of People, Affect-Tone of Relationship Paradigms, Capacity for Emotional Investment in Relationships and Moral Standards, and Understanding of Social Causality.'

I wonder where my narrative places me...
lol.. do NOT worry, I am not a psychiatrist, this sort of evaluation needs years and years of training beyond a residency, you need someone who delves in the psyche to give you a thorough evaluation... however, I could pick up a few things about most individuals, cultural attitudes, fears, aspirations, obsessions, but on a superficial level.. the most pervasive feature in most folks here is incredible creativity and that pleases me, my objective has always been to enjoy the creative/cultural juices.
Hmm... That would require research. Doable... We'll see. :)
cool... I look fwd to it.. in fact, I have read each story here and some of them were positively hilarious...

I like the very last picture. Are any more on the way? I've thought of a way to unite the previous three, but I had a bit of a Ramadan break, and now there are two new ones.
I'll look for more insha'Allah, if folks enjoy it.. and you can absolutely tie them all together.. I think the more variables you have the more fledged..

P.s on a separate note: any writer very much projects a bit of his/her, fears, personality and psyche, culture, desires, aspirations, imagination into a story, regardless whether it is analyzed by a specialist or not .. so I certainly hope it isn't a deterrent to interfere with the evolution of your story line .. It was actually one of the reasons I didn't want to classify these as TAT, except that a couple of people already PMd me and talked of it here..

barney
10-05-2008, 06:07 PM

First one. The Mother, who appears to be wearing religious garb, is embarressed and worried, mainly about what others think of her son. Why? Well, he seems to look quite effeminate and has quite full lips/is pouting. Perhaps he may be Gay.

Second. Alice counted slowly to twenty not realising that Bob was the worlds worst Hide and Seek player.

Third. New superhero Beheaderman swoops into the stadium to save society from peoples sin!

Güven
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM

ok my brains are back , yesterday i couldnt think anything for this pic :skeleton:

second pic:

its the year 2023 disasters and fitnah everywhere, and the beginning of world war 5...
12 unkown creatures arrived at our planet "Earth" with their strange ship that looks like a moon :? they are extremely smart and extremely Strong ,
they are very strange looking creatures and also MAN EATING cuz one of them already eated an human being and took his hat so now they are dwelling in our planet to eat and destroy everything that comes in their way
but their main purpose here is to find the legendary sword and the legendary gate , the gate for more disaster and the sword from hell , wich is located somewhere deep down the earth no one knows their location except one man , that man who names himself as Güven he is like a ghost no one knows exactly where he stays , and it is rumoured that he has found the legendary gun and is one of the last freedom fighters of earth but the creatures already figured out his location , they have technogly wich thousands of years beyond the human..
so they jumped in their moonlooking ship and in an speed of light they arrived at the place where Güven stays but you know what , Güven knew all along that they would arrive :D
so he went outside and grabbed this legendary gun a.k.a the Peace Gun(for saving the world?) so the creautures were shocked that he had an legendary item with his , so they tried to run but they were too slow and looked behind with their suprising strange faces (The Picture^)and than Güven shot them all death in ONE shot (lol?) and he kept the moon looking ship..

Is this the end of the invaders ? or is this just the beginning...of the end of the world ? stay tuned for more episodes of the invaders of the end( lol)

Now this is what you call Imagination!! :eek::skeleton:

barney
10-05-2008, 08:47 PM

Dave accepted the side effect of the hat making his eyes glow when it allowed him to be the only non-visably bald person on the planet.

Khayal
10-05-2008, 09:03 PM

Ghost in the graveyard!........:skeleton:

Zahida
10-05-2008, 09:06 PM
The first picture i imagine an old lady remembering her youth????????????

the second picture i see a beautiful young girl in an unhappy relationship...........

The third picture i see the girl getting revenge with the bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 10:37 AM

^^ The Fish Died! All of them! :ooh: Well actually all but one of them. I'm still here unfortunately :( :p

truemuslim
10-06-2008, 02:19 PM
1st one....young lady bout to do sumthin haram, and next to her is a shaitan disguised as .......watever that things supposed to be :X

2nd one........dead guy, wifey cry.

3rd one....i think his pretty face tells it all ...

Al-Zaara
10-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I saw some of those pictures in my psychology book and I thought of this thread!

You took them from the TAT-test right?

Güven
10-08-2008, 05:45 PM
^yep but she not anaylizing us ! ( thats what she said :p)

جوري
10-08-2008, 05:45 PM
lol zara where have you been?
if you partake don't modulate the story.. I promise I ain't into psycho analyzing anyone..

but I do enjoy what you guys come up with.. it is very humerous at times =)

Al-Zaara
10-08-2008, 05:49 PM
I have taken part in the past, but just wondered where those pictures came from. ;D

Nah, I ain't worrying and I don't care if anyone would analyze me (I'd even find that interesting) I write what I think not caring of the rest. I have been here and there, life is makin' me busy.

abdunnur
10-08-2008, 08:11 PM
To Zara!
For all "tests" -we must have place, time, cooperation...When people enjoy on phorum, watch in computer, hear music...it is position only for fun.
She could use it only for fun.
My fault was mentioning about that, but my intention was humorous, nothing bad.

جوري
10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
crayon amongst few others, have Pmed me about this, she edited her post http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...tml#post997189

some where around page three, concluding that if folks knew what it was originally meant for, they would be apprehensive, but I think they should be less alarmed than say being at an actual psychoanalysts office holding these up for them no? ;D

it isn't difficult to find out these are TAT themes since if you decide to quote the picture in the body of your story the URL will already have included TAT in the text somewhere ...

nonetheless, and I don't know if more stories are brewing, I have been very impressed by your collective talents Masha'Allah.. if anything I got out of it, is that you all have a wonderful imagination and can practically be professional writers ...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-08-2008, 10:43 PM
O. I just noticed this awesome thread...I seen some of my ideas expressed in other stories but here goes my attempt:

After marrying the man of her dreams and giving up on everything she once was, Louisa is coming to the realisation that marriage wasn't just a bond between her and her husband Franco but rather a triangle between her, her husband and her mother-in-law Cruella.:(:cry:

Franco the straight forward hard working highly money motivated man who only ever gets to see nice and pleasant side of his mother, the mother whom raised him trhough abject poverty. Franco simply couldnt believe , let alone put a stop to the mental torture his mother is putting Louisa through.:grumbling

As much as Louisa tries to make things right between herself and Cruella she just can't win her appreciation, and instead she remains a constant thorn in the relationship, with Cruella's constant fussy, meticulous and scheming personality things simply cant continue as they are...:nervous:

A few months after the mysterious death of Cruella :mmokay:, Louisa has seen her life go from bad to worse:heated:. Soon after Cruella took her own life by jumping out of their third floor bedroom window for no apparent reason, Franco's mental and physical state began to drastically deteriorate so much so that he became bed bound and unable to speak:(.

After returning from the grocery store for some essential items, to Louisa's shock she noticed her husband gasping for his final breaths:muddlehea. The exhausted attempts to resuscitate Franco ended in failure:cry:.

Louisa was now left with no choice,:exhausted no light at the end of the tunnel:exhausted...she walked almost meaninglessly towards the door to finally put an end all her troubles...:(

The demons lived forever with Louisa ever since the day she turned her back her own mother . Her mother, the poor old frail woman, she left her mother for Franko, Louisa along with her mothers life savings and jewellery went for the better, brighter and happier life to the city, leaving behind the old poor lifestyle, or so she thought.

''I maybe be old and unable to stop you, but I hope one day you step into my shoes and feel my pain'' were the final words she heard from her mother as she shut the door to her mother's old tatty clay house. Only now did she truly realise the unbearable pain of closing the door to her life...:yawn:

Güven
10-08-2008, 10:51 PM
^lol kwl! :D

and I wouldnt mind if someone psychoanalyse me , i would be interested tho :D

abdunnur
10-09-2008, 12:19 AM
I have no knowledge of psychology nor any high school, but it is "democratic world" and i use my right to say.
...Zara, where have you been?... irony, ironical ...she is your sister and deserved better words.
...collective talents...professional writters...Somebody became a little bit conceited.

One of the worst things can male to do is to harm a smart, honest girl. Revenge to all male could be dangerous cos life is faster to revenge than anybody of us.
" Death is just a way to find our dreams (good deeds) or nightmares."
Muhammed a.s., used to pray: - My Allah...make me big in eyes of people, and make me litlle(small) in my eyes.-

Musaafirah
10-09-2008, 09:24 PM
^^^?? What's that all about bro?
I wouldn't mind being psychoanalysed, would want to know what's happening in my brain, but don't want Psychologists to tell me though.
I have to think up a story for the new images you've put up... hmmmm

alcurad
10-09-2008, 10:04 PM
cool thread, here's my take

once upon a time, there was a hag who thought too much about the past, and a dude who was looking forward to the future was walking by when the paparazzi took a picture.

oh no! said Balalaika. i will not look at the apparition of the sleeping dude anymore, why does this happen every time time, nooo

"OMG, glad that was over" said the feminist after waking up from the dream where she saw a man in.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-09-2008, 10:05 PM
lol i finished the story, havent used my imagination like that in a while;D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2008, 10:27 PM
how does one even get psycho analysed? :ooh:

Re.TiReD
10-10-2008, 10:48 AM
^ ;D dont ya know by now?

Some kool replies masha'Allah!

Muezzin
10-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Moved to Creative Writing and Art.

جوري
01-12-2009, 12:51 AM

Re.TiReD
01-12-2009, 12:15 PM
At least 5 people in that picture are feeling sad. The End.

Oh and they're surrounded by nuts and berries.

The gnome, dwarf-like creatures are the lower class, probably servants and the rest of em look like they're in positions of authority.

The End.

جوري
01-12-2009, 01:13 PM
lol.. indeed the man who painted this was admitted to an asylum (amongst other things) :x

Danah
01-12-2009, 01:44 PM
nice thread :)
well, this is my try...........................

the first thing came to my mind is a ship wrack or something happened after a strong tornado or wind..........people there looks like looking for their stuffs among those debris.....
some are happy to find their people again, some other are scared and sad to be alone...........some other are still struggling and searching for their lost things, but they looked like dont care about those who found their people or things, or even those who are sitting a lone and crying "look at that small poor old man who sit in the middle of the pic" he looked so lonely to not find any thing, his eyes tell you that is thinking about how can live his life without those whom he loved.

So this picture can tell us three things........
Lost........the end of some sad people there
Happiness.......The beginning of some other who find their people
and Hope..........for those who are still searching in debris

بنــuaeــت
01-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Thank you ^ ^:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re.TiReD
01-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Another pic? :D

جوري
01-16-2009, 08:13 PM

Güven
01-16-2009, 10:11 PM
there was a man who looked, acted and lived like a donkey,
all he did was reading and looking at pictures of real donkeys because sadly thats the only thing he wanted to be ....a donkey HiiiiiiiHaaaa :D

جوري
01-16-2009, 11:11 PM
lol.. that is a mule I'll have you know

Ummu Sufyaan
01-17-2009, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argon Gossamer

this story is called: don't mess with wifey, or else...:p :D
once upon a time there lived a happy couple. oh so is was thought. the lady found out that her husband got her a co-wife but he didnt tell her so instead of confronting him, she thought she'd teach him a lesson first. :D so at dinner she poisons his pumpkin soup, only for him to react with a high fever. she never intended to actually poison him, just enough pain to know that what he did was wrong (well to her anyway :p). his temperature soughs and he hence runs to the bathroom to get the medicine, but lo and behold! his in pain so intense, he cuts his trip to the bathroom short (:p), and heads to the nearest bedroom. his fever getting so high, he undoes his shirt to breathe, but collapses.
after seeing all the commotion she put her husband through, she follows him, only to see him...

only to see him...

DEAD!!! :eek: (not really, just fainted :p)
guilt build insides her for only she wanted to teach him a lesson not to mess with his wife, because she err...loves him so much(apparently :p). in tears she runs outta the room, her tears of guilt blinding her...so much so she uses the door handle for support...

the end...:D

format_quote Originally Posted by Argon Gossamer

you are what you see in others :p ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.