/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why have I been limted?

SN1
08-29-2008, 03:41 AM
I was active before and I am pretty sure I had more then 50 posts. Sort it out.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
08-29-2008, 07:39 AM
:salamext:

There's no need to be so rude. Sort your manners out InshaaAllaah.

The forum crashed a couple of times before, when they were moving servers, and about a weeks worth of posts in total have been lost. You probably posted around that time.

Ansariyah
08-29-2008, 08:50 AM
^he's not being rude!

bro also I think I read somewhere that if a thread gets deleted u lose ur post count if u posted in a deleted thread.

dont worry jst post.

IB-Staff
08-29-2008, 09:32 AM
I don't see any deleted post/thread under your name, so as sister Serene mentioned, it seems the last forum crash ate away your posts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
08-29-2008, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
^he's not being rude!
Well, I suppose a little 'please' would not go amiss ... :X

The mods work hard in this forum, and their effort and time is not something we should take for granted.

------
09-05-2008, 11:01 AM
:salamext:

^ Ind33d!

SN1
06-21-2010, 07:39 PM
So you've still not fixed it, its just a few clicks. Just fix my account.

Tilmeez
06-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Give me your password and when next time you come after two years I will try to make it more than 50, Inshallah :p

SN1
01-03-2012, 02:16 PM
So I am back after two years as you promised and its still the same? its 2012. Just fix it out man, I can't do much with this now can I? I had over 400 posts.

Ramadhan
01-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Can't wait for january 2014 when you return (if not dead already)

Tilmeez
01-03-2012, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SN1
So I am back after two years as you promised and its still the same?
But you never gave me your password :p

PS: Don't give password to anyone here including me. Chances are they will misuse your account :X

syed1
01-03-2012, 06:17 PM
So I am back after two years as you promised and its still the same? its 2012. Just fix it out man, I can't do much with this now can I? I had over 400 posts.
stop crying, are you a little baby or something?

No one owes you anything.

~Zaria~
01-03-2012, 06:52 PM
LOL!...... we have some really interesting personalities on this forum.......:crickey:

SN1
01-03-2012, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
stop crying, are you a little baby or something?

No one owes you anything.
I had like over 400 posts, they can just fix it with some clicks here and there. no big deal.

♥ Sofia ♥
01-03-2012, 10:06 PM
50 posts isn't much... lol it's just a forum, do you wanna stalk people's profiles or something? o__O

CuriousIncident
01-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Thank you to the mods on Islamicboard. I can learn about Islam without having people telling me the wrong information to stop me learning about Islam (that is what people do on other forums).

esperanza
01-09-2012, 05:59 AM
maybe its because you leave for a long period and return,..so why dont you just stay and get busy wrting more,,

falls
01-09-2012, 06:02 AM
I cant either post my own thread or visit people pages, mine page aswell, i can only go into "Settings".. Why?:S

Ramadhan
01-09-2012, 08:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by falls
I cant either post my own thread or visit people pages, mine page aswell, i can only go into "Settings".. Why?:S
some sections are moderated. have some patient.

Also, as a new member, you need to read this and all your questions are answered:
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...imited_mem_ber

UmmuShaheed
01-22-2012, 01:06 AM
"LOL!...... we have some really interesting personalities on this forum......."

Lol Agreed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!