/* */

PDA

View Full Version : not able to post?

BNDGR
08-31-2008, 03:30 AM
Asalam aliakum,
I am a new member and was able to post yesterday, but not able to post today?
Please help?

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
08-31-2008, 03:53 AM
u just posted

welcome btw

BNDGR
08-31-2008, 03:58 AM
I was able to post only here, I have tried to post on the general forums and it said I don't have permission or account disabled? I was posting yesterday but not able to post anywhere but here today?

Na7lah
08-31-2008, 04:01 AM
really? how bout refreshing your page or something? i'm sure u'v got access to all the main forums cept the bro's and sis section and u can't post on someone elses introducing thread till ur a full member

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IB-Staff
08-31-2008, 04:21 PM
You have some limitations in posting till you achieve 50 posts. You can post freely only in selected sections. Should be able to post in general section though.

Check this:
Limited Member Status

Faye
08-31-2008, 06:18 PM
I couldn't post in Sects and Divisions, Methodology. Why?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.